• ベストアンサー

日本語訳で悩んでいます

技術資料を日本語に訳していて、調査結果などを入力する資料の日本語訳で悩んでいます。     Please conduct a survey on the use (presence) of PFOS and PFOA of secondary suppliers and subsequent suppliers.    PFOSとPFOAを供給している先、またその先の供給先の現在の使用状況についての調査をして下さい   If 'Yes' is entered in the presence column and its content is unspecified, please enter 'under investigation' in the content column.  もし(調査の結果が)イエスなら、空欄に記入してその指定されていない内容はどうか調査の後の欄に記入してください  という意味かと思ったのですが、in the presence column は空欄でいいのでしょうか?  わかりにくい文章かもしれませんが、どなたかご教示頂ければ幸いです。宜しくお願いします。    

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • joshsan
  • ベストアンサー率39% (116/293)
回答No.4

今はやりの環境化学物質の調査ですね。 あなたのお客から送られてきた調査依頼でしょう。 1)Please conduct a survey on the use (presence) of PFOS and PFOA of secondary suppliers and subsequent suppliers. あなたの会社が製品をそのお客に納入するには、以下のようなサプライ・チェーンが成り立っています。 最終製品←あなたの製品←その部品←そのまた部品 お客 ← あなたの会社 ←納入業者←そのまた納入業者 Customer ←direct supplier ←secondary suppliers←subsequent suppliers つまり、この文は あなたの納入業者やそのまた納入業者が、その製品や製造工程で、PFOS(ペルフルオロスルホン酸)およびPFOA(ペルフルオロ酸)を使用しているかどうか(その有無)を調査しなさい。 2) If 'Yes' is entered in the presence column and its content is unspecified, please enter 'under investigation' in the content column. presence(使用の有無)欄にyesと記入したが、そのcontent(含有量)が不明な場合は、content欄には under investigation (調査中)と記入しなさい。

kokoro0429
質問者

お礼

丁寧なご回答をありがとうございます。すごく勉強になりました。

その他の回答 (3)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.3

Please conduct a survey on the use (presence) of PFOS and PFOA of secondary suppliers and subsequent suppliers. 二次以降の供給源(供給業者?供給装置?)におけるPFCSおよびPFOAの使用(所在)状況を、調査してください。 If 'Yes' is entered in the presence column and its content is unspecified, please enter 'under investigation' in the content column. 「所在(の有無)」欄にYesを記入したが、その内容(具体的に何があるのか)が特定されていない場合は、「内容」欄に「調査中」と記載してください。

kokoro0429
質問者

お礼

ご回答有難うございます。とても分かりやすかったです。

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

あっ、反対だったのね。 それにしても、変な英語だなー、やり直ししますか、後で。

kokoro0429
質問者

お礼

いつもご親切にありがとうございます。mabomk様からは沢山勉強させていただいております。

kokoro0429
質問者

補足

いつも有難うございます。今回ちょっと急ぎですので、これで締め切らせていただきます。

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

Please submit us your survey report about the current applications of PFOS and PFOA at clients supplied by you directly and subsequently. 調査報告書をご提出下さい。 現在の使用状況(the current applications)について 貴社の顧客での 直接の顧客と subsequently 【副】その後、それ以降、後で、続いて You may mention the specific outcome at blank column, and other indirect comments should be given at column “under investigation” 明確な結果を空欄に、その他無関係(直接的ではない)コメントは「調査中」欄へお書き下さい。

kokoro0429
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧なご回答有難うございます。分割していただくと分かりやすいです。

関連するQ&A

• substituteの日本語訳

いつもお世話になります。 http://okwave.jp/qa3417836.htmlではお世話になりました。 技術資料の日本語訳をしていて、PFOS,PFOAがどれだけ製品に含まれているか・・・を販売先に調査する資料を訳しています。 色々項目別に調査して、○、×を記入するフォームを訳しているのですが、よく出てくる substitute の訳し方で悩んでいます。 「Materials used in delivered products」というカテゴリの中に、(1)「Availability of substitute technology」(2)「Challenges for substitute」(3)「Planned substitute date」という3つの項目があって、その状況をそれぞれ空欄に書いていくということになっています。 substituteは本来「代理」という意味じゃないでしょうか? ということは、(1) 代理の技術を利用する事         (2) 代用品を使ってみたこと         (3) 代用品を使う予定日 というような 訳でいいのでしょうか? この場合、本当にsubstituteは代理とか代用品という意味なのでしょうか? お詳しい方、ご意見をお聞かせ頂ければ幸いです。

• 日本語訳をお願いします

ある日、取引先("ABC社"とします)から下記のような文章が送られてきたのですが解りかねるため、日本語訳をお願いできませんでしょうか?保守契約の値上げのような雰囲気がするのですが、正確な意味が恥ずかしながら解りません。 As a common practice for enterprise software companies, ABC started from December 2015 to include CPI(Consumer Price Index) in its maintenance renewal quotes. CPI is applied to all maintenance renewals, based on the country and contractual terms. Please note that in the absence of contractual terms the global minimum is 5%. The CPI represents the changes in the price level of a market basket of consumer goods and services purchased by ABC customers and partners. CPI is calculated as percentage from the current maintenance quote. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳助けてください。

Unfortunately, the group in which you qualify is currently full. Thank you for your time and interest. きれいな日本語に訳せる方、お願いします。 市場調査に協力してもらう方へのアンケートにでてくる一文です。お客様に業種を選んでもらい、特定の業種はすでに定員が足りていますよといいたいのですが。

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします! I guess I heard about it... why did you move on? How is to live in Japan? I got kinda scared because I was searching for it on internet and I saw that in Japan, foreign people aren't very accepted because of many factors and they donnot have laws of protection.... please don't feel ofended about my questions. I never went to Japan and I am not judging you guys... <3 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m!

• 英文と日本語訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

If someone invites you to a party at 5:00 p.m. in the United States, you are expected to arrive 20 or 50 or so minutes late so that the hostess has enough time to make last-minure preparations, shower and dress up, and look like it was all no trouble at all. It is not polite in the United States to make the guests feel like their presence is any kind of burden. It is in turn not polite to point out to the hostess that she must have worked hard to prepare for the party. 日本語訳 もし誰かが午後5時からのパーティーにあなたを招待したなら、アメリカでは、主催者の妻が最後の仕上げをし、シャワーを浴び、ドレスアップし、そして最終的に問題なしと確認する時間をあたえるために20~50分遅れていくはずです。客に自分たちがいるだけで、主演者側の負担になっていると感じさせることは、アメリカでは洗練されたことではないのです。同様に主催者側の妻に対し、パーティーの準備を頑張ったんですねと指し示すことも、洗練された行いではありません。

• こちらの英語を日本語訳にして頂けないでしょうか?

申し訳ないのですが、 翻訳サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、 意味が分からなかったため、 どういった意味か日本語にしていただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 以下、その本文になります。 ----------------------- Hello, The customer would like to know the status of his refund for this item that he did not receive yet and actually the customer made this order by mistake and please do not charge the customer for the postage and process a full refund back to his account as soon as possible.. Please research the issue and contact the customer. Your action is highly appreciated. Please get back to the customer as soon as possible. We recommend sellers to resolve the issue in a more customer friendly way. Thank you! -------------------

• 英語から日本語の訳をしてください。

英語から日本語の訳をしてください。 サイトなどでやってみるのですが 意味が全然通じなくて 英語から日本語に直すと おかしな文章になるので どなたか英語が得意な方は 訳していただけないでしょうか?? Please look these up on your phone: Misbehaving Ball Printer Technology Phone School Chalk Teacher Please give me the meaning of each word. If one word is a synonym, right a email saying the word and we will give that word in a sentence. Your Cousin, Hugo P.S: Have you heard of a syndrome called, "Assbergers"? If this word is spell wrong, please look it up on your phone and try to look for a word that is like this word okay? Thank you. Oh! And I have this syndrome too. I have Assbergers. But mine is really mild though. It means to be really different than other people. I have trouble with eye contact and stuff.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

The tendency to judge the customs, cultural values, beliefs and norms of other societies by the standards of one's own, and hold one's own superior, is referred to as ethnocentrism. Upon my recent return from an amazing two weeks in northern India, I was asked, although rhetori- cally: Don't you appreciate America now? I was asked this not once but many times, which made me contem- plate the meaning of travel abroad with regard to valuing my home The impligátio land. n behind the above question was the presumption that I had a lack of appreciation before I ventured off to foreign soil. When I travel, I make a concerted effort at assimilating, to the best of my ability, into the culture and environment I am visiting.I have tried to stop thinking and categorizing in terms of contrasting and compar ing with America and be content with describing places and people and customs for what they are Sure, there are things I like better in one place or another, but those are merely components of cultures and countries, not a whole picture. Travel is not a competition; rather, it is a tool for understanding the world. Discarding preconceived notions and cultural biases provides a springboard for overcoming feelings of ethnocentricity.

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです

I am Capt Ken Anderson a United States solider in Afghanistan. I was married before but my wife is late and i am left with my little daughter who is in USA under the care of a nanny. i am 46 years and i wish to have a good relationship with you.bye please send me email

• 17-5日本語訳

お願いします。  The people of ancient India,like those of ancient Rome,used a counting board to keep track of sums.A counting board had columns marked off,each standing for units of 1,10,100,and so on.You put pebbles or other counters in each column to stand for your number.So far,so good,you could easily record how many pebbles were in each column.But if one of the columns was empty,things got sticky.Without zero,two ones could stand for one 100 and one 1,or one 10 and one 1,or-you get the idea.Finally,someone had the bright idea of putting a small dot(which later became a circle)wherever there was an empty column.In fact,the Sanskrit word for zero is shunya,which means“empty.”  By making arithmetic easier,the invention of zero has probably had more impact on the daily lives of people than any other scientific or technological discovery from ancient India.But if you'd asked a Mauryan emperor like Chandragupta what invention was most important to the strength of his kingdom,he probably would have told you the process of smelting iron.