• ベストアンサー

日本語訳助けてください。

Unfortunately, the group in which you qualify is currently full. Thank you for your time and interest. きれいな日本語に訳せる方、お願いします。 市場調査に協力してもらう方へのアンケートにでてくる一文です。お客様に業種を選んでもらい、特定の業種はすでに定員が足りていますよといいたいのですが。

• PIGWIG
  • お礼率39% (119/300)
  • 英語
  • 回答数6
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • shioz
  • ベストアンサー率62% (529/853)
回答No.3

日本語の文章が回答でいいんですよね? それなら、文章の意味はわかっているので、英文と同じ単語・表現を使わなくても、日本語で自然な表現で文章を考えれば良いと思います。 例えば、下記のようにしてみてはいかがでしょう? 申し訳ありませんが、お客様の選択された業種では既に募集を締め切っております。またのご応募をお待ちしています。 上記のほうが自然だとは思いますが、英文表記に近いものがよければ、 下記はいかがでしょう? 残念ながら、お客様のご応募いただける業種はただいま定員を満たしております。ご利用ありがとうございました。

PIGWIG
質問者

お礼

的確な訳で日本語としても不自然ではなく、気に入りました。ありがとう。

その他の回答 (5)

• msmhshs2
  • ベストアンサー率19% (4/21)
回答No.6

やっぱりなんでもありません。

• msmhshs2
  • ベストアンサー率19% (4/21)
回答No.5

確かに。 うっかり流されてました。 AGEEさんの言うとおりですね。 とすると、「お客様に業種を選んでもらい」が 変になります。 どうなんでしょう?

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.4

"the group in which you qualify"は「あなたが申し込んだ業種」ではなく、「あなたに(市場調査に協力してもらうために)適した業種」です。「あなたに適した業種の市場調査は、現在のところ定員に達しております」となるべきでしょう。

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

毎度です。 「誠に残念ですが、お申し込み業種への今回のアンケート参加は既に定員に達しました。 参加申し込み誠に有り難うございました。」 一寸丁寧に書いてみました。

• msmhshs2
  • ベストアンサー率19% (4/21)
回答No.1

groupというのがいまひとつよくわかりませんが... 残念ながら、お客様のお申し込み頂いた<group>はただいま満席となっております。 ご関心お寄せ頂きありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

よろしくお願いします。 You can avoid food poisoning by following some simple preventative measures. Make sure all surfaces that touch food are clean. Wash all cutting boards, countertops, bowls, pans, and utensils after each step of food preparation. It is also important to wash your hands well each time before you touch food. And make sure you clean your refrigerator often. Keeping things clean avoids cross-contamination, which is the spread of germs or other harmful things from one food to another.

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hi, sorry, by the time I got back to you I had sold out of all my copies! Thanks for your interest though.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Time travel poses, however, all sorts of problems, logical, social, and technical. The most difficult one is the so-called“grandfather paradox”:what happens if we travel back in time and kill our own grandparents or parents before we are born? This is a logical impossibility because it implies that we would not have been born and thus could not have gone back in time to commit the murder. Difficult as it may sound, there are, however, ways to resolve this paradox. First, perhaps, you simply repeat past history when you go back in time, therefore fulfilling the past. In this case, you have absolutely no free will and are forced to complete the past as you know it. Second, you have free will, so you can change the past but within limits. Your free will is not allowed to create a time paradox. Whenever you try to kill your parents before you are born, a mysterious force prevents you from actually doing this. Third, the universe splits into two universes. On one time line, the people whom you killed look just like your parents, but they are different because you are now in a parallel universe. This latter possibility, which is also explored in the famous Hollywood movie Back to the Future, seems to be consistent with the quantum theory.

• 日本語に訳せる方よろしくお願いします(´;ω;

日本語に訳せる方よろしくお願いいたします(´;ω;`) それと、返し方とかわかる方もよろしくお願いいたします。涙 Hi, Thank you for your order. But we are so sorry to inform you that we couldn't ship your order because of the address which is not specfic. Which country are you from? Japan or US? Could you send us the correct information in following form? Name: Country: State/province: City: Street: Zip code: Tel: Pls reply us asap in order to ship your order immedately! Best, Chicnova

• 日本語に訳してくださいませんか。

日本語に訳してくださいませんか。 I'm always thinking about you.I'm afraid if you were forget about me. But when we spend different time for long,we will forget our happy time together. I hope if you were feel happy for what you want, and I will feel same way too. I often see your website. When I always see your painting,I feel remain vivid within one's mind. I think artists go for nature, so you can draw such a great paintings which I've seen. I love your painting. まったく英語力のない私にわかりやすく、どなたか訳していただけませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hi, thanks for your interest - sorry for replying so late - I'd be happy to sell them, are you having problems with checkout? Which country are out in? I can see if i can set up the correct settings. Thanks.

• 自信がないので英文の訳をお願いします。

Thank you for your email. You are currently unable to access the account because you have not added a child to the account, or made a payment. In order to access the account, you will need to add a child, as we mentioned in the last email, and make the payment.

• 英語→日本語の翻訳をお願いします!

マイケルジョーダンにファンレターと似顔絵を送り、今日、ラッキーなことに直筆サインと行政アシスタントの方から手紙をいただきました。 最後の文章の翻訳がいまいち分からず、解読できません。 【全文】 How are you? On behalf of Michael,we are acknowledging the gift of your original drawing. It is obvious that you are a very talented artist. Michael has personally signed the photo you sent with your artwork,and it is being returned to you with this letter. Thank you for your continued interest. We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. 【翻訳をお願いしたい文章】 We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• 日本語への翻訳をお願いします。

Dear Customer, Thank you for ordering from Echo Commerce, LLC Unfortunately, the item(s) listed below have sold out and are out of stock. We apologize for the inconvenience. We estimate these items will be available by the date listed next to the item below. Please let us know if you would like to wait, switch to a different item, or remove the item from your order. If you would like some recommendations, feel free to respond to this email and we will be happy to assist you. Your order will ship when all items are available unless we hear otherwise. Thank you for your patience. BACKORDER DETAILS: ================================================================== SCP-RD40RGW Qty:(1)Leapers Golden Image 30mm Red Dot with Integral Weaver Rail @ $34.99 Expected Ship Date: No ETA