• 締切済み

確率、統計

http://www.slp.tutics.tut.ac.jp/nakagawa/bl/06.pdf のページの16個目の表6.7の品詞の予測正解率において top1,top2,top3と使われていますが何 のことかわかりますかね? 情報理論の単元とは関係なく確率を用いるときに top1,top2,top3,top4とか使われるんですけど 何のことかわからなくて、どなたか教えてください 他の文でもtop1,top2と使われていて TABLE III Class-bigram performance (1) signals: 150 top1 74.7 top2 90.0 top3 90.0 (2) signals: 150 top1 46.0 top2 49.3 top3 49.3 にたいして In the tables that follow, the designation top1 identifies the score for the top candidate; top2 designates the score for the first and second top candidates; and top3 designates the score for the top first, second and third candidates. という文があったのですが、1つ目の候補、2つ目の候補かなと思ったのですが、 top1が一番低くそこから大きくなるのでちがうのかなーと思いました

みんなの回答

回答No.1

あくまで参考なのですが。。。 ある文書をコード化するときに、出現頻度の高い文字に短いコード(ビット数が少ない)を割り当て、 出現頻度の低い文字に長いコード(ビット数が多い)を割り当てると、コード化された文書のデータ量を 小さくすることができます。 上記のようにコード化したものを受け取るときに、1ビット受け取ったときの品詞の予想正解率がtop1なのでは? と思いました。 質問のPDFで状態遷移図が書かれていましたが、top1は1状態のモデル(あるいはN状態モデルで初期状態にある) の品詞の予測正解率と言い換えられるのかもしれません。 そう考えると、状態数が多い(あるいはN状態モデルで状態遷移が進む)と予測正解率が 高くなるというのも納得がいきます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳していただけませんか?(_ _;)

Appearing in the tournament for only the second time in his life, Ryo achieved his first ever hole in one on the tour on the second day of play, taking him to three under and tied for second place at the start of the final day. ちょっと意味が分かりにくいです どなたかご教授お願いします(_ _;)

• 特許英語のスペルミスについて

お世話になっております。 次の特許関連の英文ですが、"complimentary retaining structures"の"complimentary"は、"complementary"だと思うんですが、合ってますでしょうか? もしくは、このまま"complimentary retaining structures"だとすると、どういう意味になるのでしょうか? ご回答よろしくお願いいたします。 原文 For example, the heat exchange members 46, 48 may be welded directly to the bottom surface 50, 52 of the first and second substrates 20, 22, or may be mounted into complimentary retaining structures formed on the bottom surfaces 50, 52 of the first and second substrates 20, 22, for example, by press fitting, shrink fitting and/or soldering.

• この場合は・・・・。

これを聞く時はこれで平気ですか? 僕の誕生日は、5月1日です。 My birthday is May 1st(first) あなたの誕生日は、5月2日です。 Your birthday is May 2nd(second) あなたの誕生日は、5月2日です、よね? Your birthday is May 2nd(second) isn't you? この場合、isn't you?をたして、ですよね?っていう感じで通じますか? I:My birthday is May 1st(first)  Your birthday is May 2nd(second) isn't you?  Your birthday and my birthday are near.  僕の誕生日は、5月1日です。  あなたの誕生日は、5月2日ですよね?  誕生日は近いですね。 ってな文はあってます?

• メタリカの翻訳お願いします。

オライオンミュージックからのメールできたのですが。直訳だとわかりずらくて。 Get First In Line For 2013 Want the most up-to-date updates on 2013? Look no further than our Official Facebook and Twitter, where we’ll keep you in the loop about Metallica’s plans to make Orion’s second year even more epic than the first. Follow and be first in line for Orion Music + More 2013!

• 特許関連の英文の訳確認

次の特許関係の英文を訳したのですが、合ってますでしょうか。 確認お願いします。 (特に「 by press fitting, shrink fitting and/or soldering」) For example, the heat exchange members 46, 48 may be welded directly to the bottom surface 50, 52 of the first and second substrates 20, 22, or may be mounted into complimentary retaining structures formed on the bottom surfaces 50, 52 of the first and second substrates 20, 22, for example, by press fitting, shrink fitting and/or soldering. たとえば、熱交換部材46および48は、第1および第2の基板20および22の底面50および52に直接溶接、あるいは、たとえば、圧入、焼き嵌め、はんだ付けにより、または第1および第2基材20および22の下部表面50および52に形成された補助保持構造体に実装してもよい。

• 和訳を教えてください。

和訳を教えてください。契約書の内容なのですが、 Each Party acknowledges and agrees that nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as constituting a contract, commitment or order by either Party for the purchase of any product or service from the other Party. Each Party further agrees that it shall not represent to anyone that it is an approved supplier of the other Party, unless it first receives that designation in writing from the other Party and such designation is not subsequently revoked or terminated. どなたかお願いします。

• この文の訳と、細かな解説お願いします。

Power of attorney, in law, gives one the legal authority to act for another, either for a specific transaction or for a specified periond of time. まず訳をお願いします。あとここのoneは「人」という意味で合っていますか。あとここでのfor anotherの使われ方を知りたいです。そして少し不定詞について質問があるのですが、ここでのto act~の部分で、to act~の意味上の主語はもちろんpower of attorneyじゃなくてoneですよね?It is~for O to V みたいに不定詞の意味上の主語を明確にしたいときには不定詞の前にforをつけますが、文脈において、文脈でわかる場合特に要がない場合はforをつけて不定詞の意味上を明確にさせなくてもいいですよね? 例で言いますと、Five years is too long to waitみたいな感じです。 (to wait の前にfor us をつけない) もう1文質問があるのですが、「A biennial plant completes its life cycle in two years, the first year growing root and stem structure, and the second year producing seeds.」で、後半の「the first yearや the second year」は直後の動名詞の意味上の主語ではなく、単に副詞ですよね? 回答お待ちしております!

• 一度和訳してみましたので、添削宜しくお願いします

自分で訳してみましたが、アドバイス・添削宜しくお願いいたします。 assessment is performed through business issue presentations conducted as one aspect of the training for candidates for promotion to management positions. 評価は、管理職への昇進のための研修の一環としてプレゼンテーションを通じて行われる。 the candidates for promotion to manager and supervisor should give presentations about their approaches to business issues in order to assess their qualifications, abilities, and aptitudes for management positions.the assessments will be used for making decisions regarding their promotions. 管理職と監督者への昇進のための候補者は、管理職のための資質、能力、適性を評価するために、ビジネス課題へのアプローチを発表する必要がある。評価は、それらに関ついて所信表明について決定する。 linking in-company jobs with market wages 市場賃金と当社との関連付け

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Before it was withdrawn, the Australian 1st Division had attempted to prepare a jumping-off line for the assault on the O.G. Lines. The Australian 2nd Division took over the sector on 27 July and General Gough, eager for progress, pressed for an immediate attack. The division's commander, General Gordon Legge, lacked the experience and confidence of General Walker and succumbed to pressure from Gough. On the night of 28–29 July, in conditions far less favourable than those experienced by the 1st Division on the night of 22–23 July, the 2nd Division was expected to attack.

• lose perspective

I'm 42 years old and in my second marriage. My first husband was very abusive. My second loves me, respects me, defends me and has brought out the best in me. But I don't feel like I do the same for him. Things will get good in our relationship, and then I will lose perspective again, which causes conflict. lose perspectiveはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします