• ベストアンサー

文法について

mmkk21の回答

• mmkk21
  • ベストアンサー率30% (10/33)
回答No.1

<動詞+副詞+O>なのか<動詞+O+副詞>なのかですが、 1、Oが名詞のときはどちらもOK 2、Oが代名詞のときは<動詞+O+副詞>の語順のみ となります。 put on his hat (○) put his hat on (○) put on it (×) put it on (○)

anne27
質問者

お礼

なるほど… ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 文法・語法の質問です。(if節)

"He told us not to cross the river if we could ( ) it.He said there were many crocodiles." "Come on!Most of his stories are made up." ()の中を埋める問題です。 正答は(help)でした。成程「できるならその川を渡るなと彼は私たちに言った」で意味は通じます。 私は(do)にしました。というのも、ifを譲歩節と取って「(たとえ渡河が)可能だとしても、その川を渡るな・・・」という解釈も成り立つのでは?と考えました。ですがこれは間違いだそうです。 いったい何が間違っているのでしょうか? 回答いただけると嬉しいです。

• validating

He told me about his girlfriend, whom he broke up with shortly after we started hanging out; he started dating another girl; and then he joined Tinder to date other people, telling me about his travails the whole time. I felt jealous and upset and inferior, but I found his attention validating, ここでのvalidatingの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• sayとtellについて

He told me something.=He said something to me. 「彼は私に何か言った」 と書かれているのですが He said to me something. では間違いですか?

• 高校文法で、次の文の構成がわからなくて困ってます

次の文の、have以下がどういう構成になってるのか解らなくて困ってます。 He seems to have something worrying on his mind. わかる方いたらお願いします

• up to his old ways

Two years ago, I caught my husband having an emotional affair with a friend of ours. Even though we went through counseling and he told me he was no longer in contact with her, he lied. He continued to lie for almost a year, even during our counseling sessions. In one session, he tried to blame me for his actions, and after six months, he still refused to take any responsibility for the affair. This whole thing has made me not trust him. I recently saw an email to an ex-girlfriend from high school. He said he wished he had been a better person, and that he would be looking for a woman like her. He says they were just reminiscing about the past. I believe he is up to his old ways. up to his old waysとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文法問題

he could not bear to think of (his dog being sold) to that cruel man. ↑は正解の文です。 選択の問題なのですが、()のところが(having his dog sell)だと、なぜいけないのでしょうか? 正解の方は「彼は彼の犬があの冷酷な男に売られるとかんがえるのに堪えられなかった」 「彼は彼の犬をあの冷酷な男に売ることを考えるのに堪えられなかった。」 どちらでもよさそうだなと思ったのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文法的に良くわかりません

My boyfriend and I have been together for three years. We decided to make some major sacrifices in order to pay off debt and save up for a house. This includes driving junky cars and moving in with his parents. He and I were both working out with a personal trainer, him twice a week and me once a week. I quit the training because I found a cheaper option. My boyfriend decided to start seeing the trainer three times per week. I think this is irresponsible, considering we are in saving mode right now. This is why my boyfriend decided to cover it up and lie about it -- badly. I caught on pretty quickly, but rather than be accusatory, I simply told him that if he wants to see the trainer three times per week to not feel as though he has to hide it. rather than be accusatory, はあまりみない形なのですが、文法的にはどうなっているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文の文法構造を教えてください。

英文解釈の参考書に But when his purpose is to learn something and there are hard spots in the material, he slows down as much as he needs to so that he can understand what he reads. という英文が出てきました。( needs のあとの to は to slow down という不定詞の代わりをしています。)この英文の文法構造と日本語訳を教えてください。

• 英文と写真に含まれてる意味とWW1の関わりは?

『Barney Searle from Lethbridge(カナダある街の名前です) lied about his age to join the War in 1916. He told his mom that he could think of no better way to spend his life than in the service of his nation. He died 2 weeks after being deployed to the front.』 これはどんなメッセージもしくはメインポイントが含まれているのでしょうか。そし第一次世界大戦とどんな関わりが込められているのか教えてください。