• 締切済み

これで正しいでしょうか?

アメリカの企業と取引する為に、最初に送るメールです。 Dear Sir Hello, my name is 名前 and I work for a Japanese company called 会社 Co Ltd.. We learned about your company and products and would like to introduce them to the Japanese market. Would you please let me know how we can move forward with this? In addition, is there the person who can speak Japanese? I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely yours, これで正しいでしょうか?また題名は何が適切でしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Wendy02
  • ベストアンサー率57% (3570/6232)
回答No.2

こんばんは。 こちらは、ご質問者さんの状況が良く分かっていないので、一般的な回答をさせていただきます。少し手厳しいかもしれません。 まず、あなたは、社長さんですか? 商業文では、通常は、"I" とか書きません。そうでなければ、あなたは誰で、どういう人かという説明はまったく必要ありません。場合によっては、その文章を書いている自分のことは、第三人称で呼ぶことさえあります。最後のサインは、仮にご本人がするにしても、立場というものがあると思います。一般社員では、その決定権がありませんから、For サイン(代理)になってしまうこともあります。 もちろん、あなたの意思が会社の決定なら、"I" で構いませんが、全体の文章の考え方を変えたほうがよいです。 あなたの会社の種類は、どのような会社ですか? Importer ですか、Trading company ですか、Wholesaler ですか、Retailer ですか? 販売に対して、国内でどのぐらいの立場を持って、どのぐらいの商品をさばく能力がありますか?多少は誇張しても、このぐらいの会社という説明をして相手に興味を抱かせます。 We have learned about your company and your products  現在完了のほうがよいです。また、どこで知ったかも書きます。しかし、your products の何ですか?全商品ですか?一部の商品ですか?漠然としています。既に、サンプル的に購入計画はあるのですか?  国内で販売計画はあるのですか?商品をどのように展開していくのですか?今、日本で販売するための値段は分かっていますか? 米国企業は、結構、日本企業に対してあまり友好的ではないところが多いような気がします。ほとんど、米国系は、日本で市場調査などしていますし、必要に応じて、彼らはすぐに日本にやってきます。ですから、最初に、自分の会社が、商品を取り扱いできるか、日本のテリトリに販売する予定はあるのか、どうかを聞きます。  and would like to introduce them to the Japanese market. こういうのは、あまり芳しい言葉ではありません。引き合いにしたのにも関わらず、日本のマーケットに紹介したいと言ったら、commission agent と思われて、impact が弱すぎます。無視されてしまう可能性があります。それなら、カタログがあれば送ってください、のほうがよいです。 how we can move forward with this これは、どう答えてよいか分からなくなります。 国内で、自分のところで売ろうとしているのか、それとも、商社として、他の卸や販売会社に持っていきたいのか、チェーン店で販売したいのか、分かりません。ある量の購入計画を立てて、相手の代理店契約を結ぶとすれば、当然、こちら側から、年間の購入計画+販売計画などを話さなくてはならなくなります。また、相手が、国内の販売価格を決めて掛かってくることがあります。  is there the person who can speak Japanese? 必要ありません。それは、たまたま、出来る人がいれば出てきますが、期待しないほうがよいです。また、会社によっては、上層部にそういう人がいたりすると、頃合いの良い頃に、日本法人を作られる可能性があるので、くれぐれも警戒したほうがよいです。努力してせっかく築いた販売網を根こそぎ取られた日本企業もあります。人によっては、日本市場のこともほとんど知らないのに、日本人の通訳をつれて、日本法人を作ろうと市場調査に来る人もいるぐらいです。 最後に、Dear Sir or Madam, にしたほうが無難ですね。

• Carlos777
  • ベストアンサー率26% (61/231)
回答No.1

とてもよく出来ていると思います。 私が多少直すとすれば、、、 >We learned about your company and products and would like to >introduce them to the Japanese market. andが続いているのでWe learned the products of your company, and...にしてはどうでしょうか。 >In addition, is there the person who can speak Japanese? Is there any person who can speak Japanese in your company ? 題名はInquiry of Your Productsで宜しいと思います。 Good Luck!

関連するQ&A

• do allについて

以下の文についてご教授いただけないでしょうか。 We look forward to warking with you and will do all we can to prepare you for your future at the company. (1)do all はなぜここに位置するのでしょうか?どのような文法なのでしょうか? (2) 元々はwe can do all to do になっていたものでしょうか? (3)もし(2)でしたら and will we can do all to prepare となりwill we となり、文法的におかしいと思いますがいかがでしょうか? お手数をおかけいたしますが、どうか平易にお教え頂けないでしょうか。

• ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をお願いします

来月、ニュージーランドでホームステイをします。 ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をお願いします。 ・自分の英語力が乏しくなかなかうまく表現できませんでした。 ・ホームステイする家庭には娘がいます。dear mr~and mrs~か,dear~familyどちらの表現がよいでしょうか? ・他にも、どこに観光に行きたい、自分の趣味は~など書きたいことはたくさんあるのですが、最初の挨拶の手紙なので長くなりすぎない方がいいでしょうか? 以上の点と文章全体について指摘をよろしくおねがいします。 ******************************************************* Feb.18.2010 Dear Mr and Mrs ~~~ My name is~~,and I currently live in ~~,Japan.I would like to thank you so much having me at your home for a month.I am excited to become a part of family. I want to study English, and feel culture and enjoy sightseeing. Then I want to introduce Japanese culture and my hometown. This is my first abroad. So I am looking forward to everything. I look forward seeing you soon. Sincerely, 自分の名前

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

先日AAAFXという海外のFX口座に入金をおこなったのですが 以下のメール文が返ってきました。 誰か翻訳お願いします。 Could you kindly inform us if you have recently made a deposit to AAAFx and the exact amount of it? 「If you have so, please be kind to forward us a transaction receipt that corresponds to that specific deposit. We thank you in advance and we look forward to receive your response (directly to the backoffice@aaafx.com). Yours Sincerely, Yiannis」

• 企業への手紙チェックのお願い【英語】

この度、海外にインターンシップをすることになり、会社を選んだ理由などを書いてるのですが、どうしても文章がうまくかけず、どこか違和感を感じています。おかしいところがあれば是非ご指摘をお願いします。 The reason I chose your company is that your company recruit computer science students and open mind students. Now I am developing a system for Bangladesh customer as a project manager in my University. During the first summer vacation of the graduate school, I joined an internship program for one month and a half in a Japanese company. There I developed a WEB application by using JAVA, and acquired Japanese business manners and requirement gathering in this internship. Through this experience I think I learned a little confident. Then I would like to study about European business style and I am interested in your internship to contribute understanding customer’s need. Your advantage that you will adopt me is that I have knowledge of system development and that my experience is very helpful to understand Japanese customer’s need. For all of these reasons, I hope I can join your internship.

• 海外の会社からの返信です。和訳お願いします。

海外の会社からの返信です。和訳お願いします。 I will need more information than that to go ahead and treat something a client hosts as abuse. None of our staff understand Japanese and hence it is difficult to ascertain whether that is infringing material. If you wish,you can prepare an email request that we will forward to our customer (however, he would take down the content only at his own discretion). Alternatively,you can me with further details and proof that this is infringing material under US law and we'll take it down right away. よろしくお願いします。

• 至急お願いします!インターンシップ 添削

インターンシップの志望理由を英語で書かなければ ならないのですが、うまく書けません・・・ 至急添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら、付け加えたほうがよい文章など ありましたら、そちらもお願いします。 This is because it thought that it wants to know what kind of thing the atmosphere of a thing and the company how can make use of having learned at a university in real work is. Furthermore, I wanted to learn the difference between student and durability of the consciousness of the member of society. I do not judge work from only appearance and can feed power to understand including a hiding part generally by experiencing internship. And I can feel weight and a sense of fulfilment ,worth to work,to take work on. In addition,I thought that it let me regarded as one opportunity to check my appropriateness and easy posture for finding employment and that gave me an opportunity to wrestle seriously.

• 和訳してください。。

すみません、英語がわからないので、どうか和訳をお願いします。。 we can refund full money to you, but you should return the curtain you recived to me. we all know we didn't cheat you as we send you curtain with hello kitty style with very fast delivery time. we cost a huge money on the curtain and shipping freight. once we refund full money to you, who pay the money to me? I know you are the honest buyer also, so sincerely wish you can stand by my side and understand our situation. look forward to hearing from you.

• この英文を書いたのは同一人物でしょうか

下記の2つの文章を書いたのは、同一人物だと思いますか? 【A】 Hi. I'm an Australian guy interested in doing a language exchange as I'm planning a trip to Japan next year. I'm really interested in Japanese culture and it would be great if we could meet up for a chat over coffee. I have some experience teaching English (I taught at a private school for a couple of years while abroad in Poland) so I can help you with your English if you like. I'm also interested in music, art, movies, books & graphic novels (and Japanese manga!). Look forward to hearing from you! 【B】 Hi. I'm an Australian guy looking for a Japanese language exchange partner. I'm really interested in Japanese culture and I'm planning to travel there later this year so it would be cool to learn some Japanese and make some Japanese friends. I worked overseas as an English teacher for a couple of years so I'd be happy to help you improve your English. Hope we can help each other out and have fun! Look forward to hearing from you!

• 英語の和訳

和訳を教えて下さい。 I like summer vacation better. I have three reasons. First, summer vacation is longest than winter vacation. So we can go on a long trip. Second, we have more sunlight. We can play sports for longer hours. Last, we can enjoy fireworks at night. Watching fireworks is the best thing to do in summer. So I'm looking forward to the next summer vacation.

• 添削お願いします。

英語の自己紹介文です。 ビデオレターで送らなくてはいけないのですが… 添削よろしくお願いいたします。 Let me introduce myself. My name is ***. But please call me (あだ名) because the chinese character for my name is (漢字で自分の名前が書いてある紙を見せながら) this. In japanese, this pronunces (本名). But also pronunces (あだ名). My hobby is ristening to music. Above all, (好きなグループ名) are most interesting for me. If you know these groups, let's talk about it with me!! And I'm pretty good at Japanese calligraphy. I'm trying hard to become a "Shihan" or an instracter. I am not very good at English. But I am going to try to communicate with you as hard as I can. So feel free to talk to me. I am looking forward to the day which can meet you. That's all. Thank you!! よろしくお願いします。