これって不審メール?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私の名前宛てに怪しいメールが届いた。
  • 不審なメールには注意が必要。
  • 不審なメールには個人情報を開示しないようにする。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

これって不審メール?

下記のメーールが,、私の名前宛てに送られてきました。 名前が、facebookなどからいsらべられると思いますが,これって不審メールですよね? Please is this Yoko Nobuhiro, 52 Sms was sent to your phone number, but no reply was gotten back. I would need a confirmation receipt of this message before i can elaborate more on the issue at hand or kindly advise the best time and phone number to reach you daily. Looking Forward to hearing from You, Yours Faithfully Anthony Peterssen Asset Management Advisors Ltd International Management & Trust Penthouse

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#255857
noname#255857
回答No.1

んー、送ってきたアドレスにも依るけど、 Gmailのアドレスにきたのでは? たぶんアンドロイドスマホに登録したやつ。 そのアドレスにメッセージが52通溜まってるよってお知らせにも見える。

mirai1555
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• narashingo
  • ベストアンサー率74% (10167/13676)
回答No.2

送信者名のAnthony Peterssenの後ろにあるAsset Management Advisors Ltd;International Management & Trust Penthouse という会社名に心当たりがおありなのですか? 送信者や内容に全く心当たりがない場合は、いわゆる「迷惑メール」(フィッシング)の判断すべきでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 不審なメール

添付は何もなかったですが,以下の様な出だしで始まるメールが来ました. 一体どういった内容なのでしょうか. Dear Sir, We want to transfer to overseas ($ 126,000.000.00 USD) One hundred and Twenty six million United States Dollars) from a Bank in Africa, I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end for this important business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in future. I am Tom Moran, the Auditor General of a bank in Africa, during the course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 1995 and since 1998 nobody has operated on this account again, after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [heir] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. the owner of this account is Mr. Frankline Sullivan, a foreigner, and a sailor, and he died, since 1998. and no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that Frankline Sullivan until his death was the manager Sulliv Coy.(pty). SA.

• 英訳して下さい!

英訳して下さい! I am pleased you have received the shipment but sorry to hear you have some damaged cartons. Can you please advise if this shipment was signed for as damaged upon receipt?

• 学校からのメールなんですが・・・

I kindly ask you to send me your postal address thus I can send you our file. というメールが届いたのですが、うまく訳せません。住所を知らせるようにとうことなのかなとは思うんですが・・・。

• 英文について

Shall I give you her phone number? という文章と Shall I give you to tell her phone number? は同意文と考えてもよろいいんでしょうか? テストの解答では上の文章が答えになってたのですが

• 【至急】英語にお願いします><;

** Would you pls kindly advise us this case?? workable出来ても出来なくて、発生するchargeを教えてくれませんか? our customerがask to us。 ** わかるところは英語にしています>< なんかめちゃくちゃな感じで逆にわかりにくいかもしれませんが…; よろしくおねがいします><

• 違いを教えてください

1、I'm used to my job. 2、I'm getting used to my job. 3、I got used to my job. 4、I have gotten used to my job. 5、I was getting used to my job. これらの意味の違いがいまいち分かりません。 特に3と4、2と5 あと疑問文で質問する時はよく Are you used to your job?と仕事は慣れましたかの意味で使いますが、 これとHave you gotten used to your job?の仕事は慣れてきましたか? はほぼ同じ意味と捉えて良いのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 副詞は前置詞がいらない・・・  ?

「He kindly helped me carry this luggage to upstairs.」 は間違いで 「He kindly helped me carry this luggage upstairs.」 が正解らしく その理由が副詞には前置詞が要らないと言う事なのですが。。 to は、あった方がいいのでは。。と思ってしまいます・・ 副詞というのを理解してないからなのでしょうか?? I sent a letter to you. の youは副詞ですか?? I will go there. のthereは副詞ですか?? 副詞じゃなかったら、コイツらは何者ですか(泣)?? 混乱しております。。 ご回答お願いします(><) 例文をつけていただけるとうれしいです^^;

• 自分のメルアドから不審なメールが…

つい数日前に友人から「変なメールがきてた」と言われ自分のHotmailを確認したところ、全文英語の不審なメールが自分の送信済みBOXに入っていました。 当然自分はそんなメールを送った訳もなく、ウイルスか何かかと思いウイルスチェック等をやってみましたが何も出てこず… 気持ち悪いのでパスワードは即変更しましたが一体何なのでしょうか? アカウントハックか何かなのでしょうか? 以下全文貼り付けます。 Dear, Hey,how are you recently ? I would like to introduce you a very good company which I know.Their website is www.phone-bay.com They can offer you all kinds of electronical products which you want, such as laptops ,gps ,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4,motorcycles etc........Please take some time to have a look ,there must be products you 'd like to purchase. I think this is a very good chance that you can give your family pretty gifts. Their contact methods: email: Friendly_trade@188.com MSN: Friendly-trade@hotmail.com Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company ! Regards F

• 携帯メールが返ってきちゃう!

携帯電話(J-PHONE)にエッジからメールを送ったのですが、 下記のような文章が返ってきてしまいました。 This message was undeliverable due to the following reason Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server. The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why each recipient was rejected. 昨日から、今までずっとなんです。。 どーしてでしょうか??

• どういう意味?

"I'm just gonna say this, there is nobody in this world whose advise I trust and respect more than you." ここの文にある"I'm just gonna say this" と、 "whose advise I trust and respect more than you"の意味がわかりません。 whoseの使い方がよくわからんです・・