• ベストアンサー

どういう意味?

"I'm just gonna say this, there is nobody in this world whose advise I trust and respect more than you." ここの文にある"I'm just gonna say this" と、 "whose advise I trust and respect more than you"の意味がわかりません。 whoseの使い方がよくわからんです・・

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

"I'm just gonna say this" ="I'm just going to say this" です。 「私はまさにこのことを言わんとしているところだ。」 「このこと」というのは、その後のカンマ以降の内容です。 "whose advise I trust and respect more than you" 「あなた以上に、その(人の)アドバイスを信頼し、尊敬する」 という意味です。 「あなた以上にアドバイスを信頼し、尊敬する人は誰もいません。」という意味になります。 わかったとですか?

yuriayuria
質問者

お礼

なるほど~ わかりやすく説明してくれて感謝です!

関連するQ&A

• Thriller

That it's a thriller, thriller night 'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, Thriller here tonight That it's a thriller, thriller night 'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, I'm gonna be tonight I'm gonna be tonight I'm gonna be tonight I'm gonna be tonight…

• どういう意味ですか

Save The Last Dance for Me の以下の歌詞で、 But don't forget who's taking you home And in whose arms you're gonna be So darlin' Save the last dance for me 1.gonna be とはどういう意味ですか。  gonna ってなんですか。 2. who's、whoseは、彼女の彼氏(あるいは夫)を指しているのですか。 以上、宜しくお願いいたします。

• アドバイスを受け書き始めを、考えました。急いでます。(3)大切な人への謝罪の手紙です。ご指導下さい

akijake様よりのアドバイスで、謝罪より前に、 最初に、どんと、今後どうしたいのか、なぜ、こうしているのか? を書いてみてはとのことでしたので、考えてみました。 現在は遠距離ですが、大事な友達以上?(だった?)の相手に送る 謝罪の手紙です。恋人とか、そうなる感情より前に、まず、人として、 尊敬し、大好きな人です。友達としても失いたくない。 直球じゃないと、ネィティブの人を混乱させてしまうかもと思い、 私的には超直球に書いたつもりです。ただ、書き方がラフすぎても いやだし、重すぎてうげぇと思われても困っちゃうので、 どうかご指導ください。同じようなニュアンスでもっと綺麗に 伝える方法があれば、同時にご指導くださると嬉しいです。 Dear ○○ I'm giving all the courage to myself and send this letter to you. Everything that I'm about to say is coming from the bottom of my heart. Please hear me out. Please, Give me one more chance. Im writing this to you because I've noticed something really important. And also want to let you know that you are really important to me more than anything else. I like you as a guy or a person, I do respect you , and trust you. You always make me want to grow to be a better person or mature... I dont wanna loose someone like you. I'm truly sorry for how I behaived at that time~ と続きます。全体的はちょっと長めの手紙ですが、一つ一つの パラグラフはさほど長くないです。

• 意味を教えてください

I have been trying to focus on improving my live and I feel like you need more than what I can give. So I feel like I'm being selfish. "I feel like you need ...."からが意味がよくわかりません。僕が与える以上に、僕は君を必要としているで良いでしょうか?

• dress you downの意味を教えてください!

I'll make you up then, I'll dress you down And I'm gonna kiss you all over this time And I'm gonna teach your love a lesson 'Cause baby your everything I've been missing 一つ目はdress you downなのですが、辞書を引くと他動詞では「しかりつける」という意味があるのですがこの文には合いません。自動詞で「地味な服装をする」という意味がのっているのですがこの文は他動詞なので当てはまりません(文脈的にはぴったりな気が・・)。 二つ目はteach your love a lessonなのですがイディオムでteach a person a lesson で「教訓を与える」という意味があるのですがこれは関係あるのでしょうか?? 訳を教えてくれると助かります。よろしくおねがいします!

• どのような意味でしょうか

Dear Prudence, Recently, flying home from a business trip, the toddler seated on his mother’s lap behind me kicked my chair during the hourlong flight. I’m a mom too, and I know traveling with kids is hard, so I didn’t say anything. After we landed, I stood up to disembark and the woman apologized. I smiled but didn’t say anything; the woman turned to her companion and snapped, “Whatever! Kids are kids!” What’s the right thing to say in that situation? —Airplane Manners Nothing! Glorious nothing. A friendly smile is a totally appropriate response to a casual apology from a stranger. It would have been fine to say something like “I know traveling with kids is hard, it’s no problem,” but you were under no obligation to do anything other than politely acknowledge her apology. It sounds like this woman was more than a little on edge already, and you shouldn’t think your silent smile was the last straw that forced her over it. 最後のover itのoverはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• tom waits の歌詞を訳して下さい

tom waits の take it with me という曲の歌詞がどうしても 知りたいのですが、どなたか教えて下さい。お願いします。 Phone's off the hook No one knows where we are It's a long time since I Drank champagne The ocean is blue As blue as your eyes I'm gonna take it with me When I go Old long since gone Now way back when We lived in Coney Island Ain't no good thing Ever dies I'm gonna take it with me When I go Far far away a train Whistle blows Wherever you're goin Wherever you've been Waving good bye at the end Of the day You're up and you're over And you're far away Always for you, and Forever yours It felt just like the old days We fell asleep on Beaula's porch I'm gonna take it with me When I go All broken down by The side of the road I was never more alive or Alone I've worn the faces off All the cards I'm gonna take it with me When I go Children are playing At the end of the day Strangers are singing On our lawn It's got to be more Than flesh and bone All that you're loved Is all you own In a land there's a town And in that town there's A house And in that house There's a woman And in that woman There's a heart I love I'm gonna take it With me when I go I'm gonna take it With me when I go

• 意味をよろしくお願いします

I’m a pretty direct woman who has wanted to reject “the rules.” I’ve tried to be vulnerable and real with men that I’m interested in, and more often than not, this sends them running for the hills. I’m starting to think that there is something to this whole, like, mysterious being-hard-to-get thing. But it’s just not who I am. Even if I did play this game, I would still have a body of work anyone could easily Google about being a feminist, sex-positive woman. Kinda takes the mystery out. 最後のKinda takes the mystery out.の意味をよろしくお願いします

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

こんばんは。間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 誰の意見を信じるべきか? Who's opinion should I believe?    Whose opinion should I believe? Who's opinion should I trust   Whose opinion should I trust    Which opinion should I buy?  あと何年かかることやら・・・ (溜息まじりに) Who knows how long it will take? I don't know how long it will take. (not ? but .)  There is no telling how long it will take.    I wonder how many more years it will take. ひさしぶりに会った友達に「話したい事が沢山あるんだ!」 I have a lot to say. I have many things to speak with you.  There are a lot of things I want to tell you. I have a lot things what I'd like to talk to you.

• 英文を訳してください

この英文の訳が分かりません。教えてください。This simply illustrates the fact that you know more than you are able to say