• ベストアンサー

どういう意味ですか

Save The Last Dance for Me の以下の歌詞で、 But don't forget who's taking you home And in whose arms you're gonna be So darlin' Save the last dance for me 1.gonna be とはどういう意味ですか。  gonna ってなんですか。 2. who's、whoseは、彼女の彼氏(あるいは夫)を指しているのですか。 以上、宜しくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#163573
noname#163573
回答No.1

「ラストダンスはわたしに」 ですよね。 この曲は日本では女性視点の歌詞に訳され 女性が歌っています。アメリカでも女性視点に直して歌っていますが 元々は男性視点の歌でした gonnaは英語的なことでいえば「going to」です。 近い未来を表します。 日本語だと~するつもり、~する予定、という感じです。 この場合のbeはいる、居場所、という感じでしょうね。 「だけど わすれないで。誰があなたを家に送り、誰の腕の中にあなたがいる予定なのか」 と直訳だとなると思います。 この歌詞を作詞した男性は、半身麻痺で車いすの生活でした。 男性verの歌詞はgirlがguyだったりします。 そういう意味で 2のWhose,whoは原曲では「ダーリン」の男性のパートナー(主人公)になるでしょうね。 女性verでその部分の歌詞がそのままなのでちょっと混乱するかと思いますが 女性が「あなたを家まで送って、腕の中で安らがせるのは私なのよ」 的な立場、というイメージの意味でとらえるなら、そこまで矛盾しないかなとも思います。 その場合はWho’s、whoは女性ですよね。 どちらにしてもこの歌詞の第一人称である人物を指しているということになるでしょう。 「誰があなたと帰路につくのか、あなたを抱きしめるのか。」っていう

関連するQ&A

• この詞なんですが

訳がわかりません。詞なんですが、 You said, it wasn't gonna be like it was before. Then it happened again. Pushing me back out the door. Thought it would be for real this time. Love made me forget about the signs. So now what do I do? Now that I know that we're through. あなたは、以前こうだったように、、???出来事おきたとき、、 ドア、、、、このとき、、、私はなにしてる。。。すみませんさっぱりわかりません教えてください

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

アメリカのカントリーミュージックにNobody's Darling but Mine という綺麗な曲がありますが、CPの翻訳ではいまいち、感じがよく解りません、どなたか英語の得意な方いらっしゃいましたら訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願い致します。 Come sit by my side, little darling, Come place your cool hand on my brow, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darling but mine. Be nobody's darlin' but mine, love, Be honest, be faithful, be kind, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine. You're as sweet as the flowers in the springtime, You're as pure as the dew on the rose, I'd rather be somebody's darlin' Than a poor boy that nobody knows. My mother is dead and in heaven, My daddy has gone down below, Sister has gone to meet mother, And where I'll go nobody knows. Goodbye, goodbye, little darlin' I'm leaving this cold world behind, Promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine. Be nobody's darlin' but mine, love, Be honest, be faithful, be kind, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine

• ABBAのSOSの歌詞の意味

So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me SOS The love you gave me, nothing else can save me SOS When you're gone (when you're gone) How can I even try to go on When you're gone (when you're gone) Though I try how can I carry on ABBAのSOSの訳、教えてください。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 You're the one thing I have that's true My life used to be nothing to me. I never want to feel that again. You're taking my heart with you. I'll do anything for you. 洋楽の歌詞です。学校の課題ではありません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 洋楽の歌詞の意味を教えてください。

Tim ChiristensenのMisty Monoという曲が好きなのですが、和訳してもいまいちよく意味がわかりません。 おおまかな内容でかまいませんので、訳せる方がいたら曲の意味を教えてください。 Hang on Misty Mono Don't have a heart attack Life is not a drag If I drag you down here Hail to the moment And the things yet to come Nothing will go wrong If we long for it here Long for it here... You gonna keep it that little secret That little secret is no friend of mine If you reveal it I will believe it We gonna have a wonderful time Do you want me? I tell you now its allright Do you need me allright? Then move a little closer tonight Let the guide be my cigarette light You're gonna keep it...etc よろしくお願いいたします。

• よく意味が分からないので和訳してください。

よく意味が分からないので和訳してください。 I just carry your evaluation positive on eBay. I thank you for having put up for sale this knife. Do not forget to also save your evaluation to me ?

• 日本語にして下さい。

Let me know when you're gonna come here.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss

• この英語の意味を教えてください!!

この英語の意味を教えてください!! Anytime You're free is good for me. よろしくお願いします^^

• You're gonna see this!

You're gonna see this!(みてみろよ!)やYou're gonna follow the order!(命令に従え!) という英文と日本語訳を最近見たのですが、be going to doにはこういった命令や指示を するときにもつかえるのですか? 辞書を見てもそれらしいものがなかったので教えていただきたいです。

専門家に質問してみよう