• ベストアンサー

You're gonna see this!

You're gonna see this!(みてみろよ!)やYou're gonna follow the order!(命令に従え!) という英文と日本語訳を最近見たのですが、be going to doにはこういった命令や指示を するときにもつかえるのですか? 辞書を見てもそれらしいものがなかったので教えていただきたいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

*gonna:going to doの意味 *次の文は命令形ではありません。 ・You're gonna see this!(みてみろよ!) ・You're gonna follow the order!(命令に従え!) *~する気があるか/という意味です。   gonnaという語は、俗語です。      しかし、通用します。       

clottedblood
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

丁度日本語を習いたての中国人が頻繁に使用する所の、 『あなたそれ見るあるね』 『あなた命令に従うあるね』 に匹敵する、幾分慇懃な表現です。

clottedblood
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

回答No.1

yes available. so you could see it. what is your issue after this ?

clottedblood
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• Now see, I was gonna~

Now see,I was gonna ask you a couple of scenes back when it looks like she's been crying all day when she tells him they're gonna get through this. こちらの文章の訳を教えてください!どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• Be In To Do構文?

皆様よろしくお願い申し上げます。 Toeicの参考書に、 Dr. Michaels will be in to see you shortly.(マイケルズ先生がすぐにあなたを診察します。) という文章があるのですが、この「be in to see」辺りが英文法的・英文構造的・ニュアンス的にわからないので、もしよろしければ教えて頂きたいのです。 もしかして「be in to do構文」なるものでもあるのかと、辞書で調べても、ネットで調べても、特に出てきません。 英文法的・英文構造的にどうなっているのか、「be in to do」は正確にはどういう訳になるのか、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• I will be more than to see you

ある友達から 「I will be more than to see you」 といわれました。 辞書で調べても何が言いたいのかよく分かりません。 いったいどういう意味ですか?

• do you want in?

“Hey, I’m going to order dinner—do you want in? My treat,” do you want in?はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• will と be going to の違い

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 「You're not going to die , Ann」 という英文があったのですが、なぜ、will ではなく、 be going toを使うのでしょうか? この直前の英文では、 「And it's no use,because I'llbe dead before the doctor gets here!」 という英文があります。 ここも、なぜ、willを使い、be going toを使わないのかがわかりません。 どなたか、教えては下さいませんか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 映画で聞いた This thing's gonna work. の意味

アルパチーノ主演のトゥ フォー ザ マネーと言う映画で アルパチーノが言ったせりふに You know that? You and me. this thing's gonna work. というのがあります。 お前と俺ならうまくやれる と言うニュアンスなのはわかりますが、 yahooの翻訳でもそういう風には出てきません。 こういう文章は辞書にも載っていないのでどのように学習すればいいのかわかりません。

• James BluntのYou're Beautifulの歌詞について

James BluntのYou're Beautifulの歌詞について質問があります。 バイリンガル的な人がいたら教えてください。 When she thought up that I should be with you のくだりの、sheとyouはそれぞれ誰を指しているんでしょうか。 人物関係がよくわかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。参考URLを貼っておきます。 →http://www.elyrics.net/read/j/james-blunt-lyrics/you_re-beautiful-lyrics.html

• 訳お願いします。

Sounds fair enough to me - I tend to do almost all fanart these days, so I can relate to how much time and effort that takes. If you're like me, you feel like you're not extending yourself enough by only doing fanart, and that's all part of the process of creativity taking a leap upwards. Thanks for all the cool art you did though, it's magnificent, but would you re consider closing this account? It may be fanart, but it's GOOD fanart. If you are going to do this and start a new page, that's good, and I'll most likely follow you there. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳

英文の和訳をお願いできますでしょうか. 先だって利用した書店から本日メールが届いたのですが,内容がよく理解できません. 注文した書籍はちゃんと届いたのに,何の用かと訝っています. 以下の内容なのですが,どなたか訳して頂けないでしょうか. ___ Dear glaukos We're just checking in to see if you received your order ( 書名) from Better World Books. If your order hasn't blessed your mailbox yet, heads are gonna roll in the UK warehouse! Seriously though, if you haven't received your order or are less than 108.8% satisfied, please reply to this message. We aim to flabbergast our customers with impeccable service so do let us know if we haven't achieved this in your case. . Humbly Yours, ___ よろしくお願い致します.

• None of this is on you.

And with that said, here's the thing, dude: you were actively and intentionally deceived by Tammy into believing that she was two years older than she actually is, which means that not only are you not a pedophile for drooling over her photos, but you really need to cut yourself some slack for receiving them in good faith. Morally speaking, you didn't do anything wrong here. And while this girl's reasons for lying may be sympathetic, the risk she exposed you to (not to mention anyone else she sexted with) is pretty unforgivable, and your rage is both natural and valid. Her actions have the very real potential to ruin the lives of innocent men, which is both appalling and completely her fault. None of this is on you. 最後の文のonはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします