• ベストアンサー

訳をみてください

英語に訳せなくてこまっています。教えてください。 とあることがきっかけで疎遠になってしまった人のことを、別の人にかたるときなんですが、 彼女はとても親切だった。英語が上手ではない私の話を、理解しようとしながら聞いてくれた。私の遅い英語でも、きちんと聞いてくれた。彼女は本当にやさしい人だった。 自分でやってみると、 She was very kind.わかりません My English is very slow and not good.but she.....わかりません わかるかたいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ngyyss
  • ベストアンサー率35% (76/213)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 She was so sweet because she tried to listen to me to understand my poor and broken English with patiece. She did listen to my pretty slow English. She was really considerate. くらいで如何でしょうか?

その他の回答 (2)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

貴方のレベル(失礼!!)に合わせてみると、こんな風に She was so nice, listening to my poor English talk, and tried to understand me. In fact, she was so patient to follow what I wanted to speak very slowly. Yes, she was a really caring gentle lady. 注釈として キチンと = この文では「キチンと」は入れていません(笑)が、下の「patient」に「根気よい」の意味が込められていますので、敢えて不要としました。 patient = 辛抱強い a really caring = 本当に思いやりのある gentle = 優しい 難しそうな単語は成る可く使わないようにしました。 「patient」「caring」以外は。 このまま暗記しても良いですよ。

回答No.1

She was very kind. It heard it while trying to understand the story of me not good at English. My slow English was neatly heard. She was a really gentle person. excite翻訳で訳して見ました。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

関連するQ&A

• 訳がわかりませを。教えてください。

My brain is as good as it ever was, and will probably remain so for a very long time yet, but my energy is not and cannot be what it was, and it will gradually decline. 全体の訳はなんとなくわかるのですが、ところどころわからないところがあります。 この文のso for a very long time長い間とういのは分かるのですが、soというのは、「とても」と訳せばいいのでしょうか? cannot beというのは、どのように訳せばいいですか? will beのような形も見ます。このような場合beの後ろは補語をつければいいのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 中3 期末テストの模範解答を教えてください。

(1)It snows a lot here in winter. We (   )(   )(   )here in winter. (2)My mother is a very careful driver. My mother(   )very (   ). (3)We didn’t have any rain last week. We (   )(   )rain last week. (4)I was very excited at the football game. The football game was very(   )(   )me. (5)When was KinKakuji temple built? (   )(   )is KinKakuji temple ? (6)We are sometimes happy but sometimes unhappy. We are not (   )happy. (7)He found it easy to answer the question. He could answer the question(   ). (8)She speaks English very well. She is a very (   )(   )of English . (9)How about one more cup of coffee? How about(   )cup of coffee? (10)He likes English,and she likes English,too. He likes English,and (   )(   )she . 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• not only but の使い片について

not only but を使うさい、形容詞どうしを比較している形をよくみます。 たとえば、 She is not only beautiful but sharp. 彼女は美しいだけでなく賢い。 この使い片は分かるのですが、 例えば、「彼女は美しいだけでなく、歌がうまい」というような、形容詞と節(句でしたっけ?)を比較することは出来るのでしょうか? 例えば、 She is not only beauty but singing well. は問題ないのでしょうか? または、 She doesn't only sing very well but her pronunciation is good! 彼女は歌がうまいだけでなく、発音もよい。 と書きたいのですが、あっていますでしょうか? こういう書き方が出来ない場合はどうすればいいのかも教えて頂けると助かります。 ついでにもう1つ質問させて下さい。 There is は物や人が「ある」という文章で使いますが、 それ以外のものには使えないということでしょうか? 例えば、ラッキーなことがあった。を there was a lucky happening. とはやはり書けないのでしょうか? これはどのように書くのでしょうか?

• 英文法 省略について

「彼女は躍りは得意ではないが、歌うことは得意だ。」を英訳せよ という問題で、 私は、 She is not good at dancing but singing. としたのですが、 解答は、 She is not good at dancing but good at singing. となっていました。 私の答えは正解なのでしょうか。 また、英語の省略というのは、どの程度までしてもOKなのでしょうか。 わかる人がいらっしゃったら、教えていただきたいです。

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(3)

I was not sure at first what I wanted to study, but now I think I'm pretty confident that I want to obtain a degree in Business. This is a very broad degree, but you can work in almost any field and with that degree, you have the potential to climb very high up the corporate ladder. That's not my goal. but my goal is to make enough money that Todd and I can travel a lot, and I also want to help out with buying a house eventually, and having the security of a good income. Also, we have to plan for retirement, which will cost a lot. アメリカ人からのメールです。下の二つの文章をうまく訳せません。(2)のcorporate ladderをどう訳したらいいのでしょうか....誰かお願いします。 (1)but now I think I'm pretty confident that I   want to obtain a degree in Business. (2)you have the potential to climb very high up   the corporate ladder.

• not only A but also B について教えてください。

「彼は子供たちだけでなく、老人にも親切だった。」を英文にしてみました。 He was very kind to not only children but also old people. このとき、kind to の to の位置について、なにかきまりはありますか? children と old people は対等にしていますが、 He was very kind not only to children but also to old people. でも、 to children と to old people は対等ですから、 to は、 not only の前でもあとでもどちらでもよいのか、どちらかが正しくてどちらかが間違いなのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• was とis

テキストを読んでいてよくわからなくなってしまったので 教えていただきたいのですが、 以下本文 My English teacher,Ms West,said my English was getting better and better.I told her an American student is staying with my family and I want to be good at English. (ボクの英語の先生、ウエスト先生は、ボクの英語がますます 上手になってきているといいました。僕は彼女にアメリカの学生が ボクの家族の所に滞在している事と、ボクは英語がうまくなりたいと 言う事を話しました。) 以上本文 本文の内 Ms West,said、my English was gettingbetter and better. はwasとなっており I told her an American student is staying はisとなっているのは 何故なのでしょう? お分かりになるかた是非教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします