• ベストアンサー

和訳添削お願いします。

こんばんは。 よろしくお願いいたします。 It has a light taste and gradually move on to stronger tasting fish. を訳しました。 「それは味付けなどがしつこくなくて次第により強い味の魚に進展する。」でよいでしょうか。 ☆ move on 「先に進む」 の訳し方がうまくいきませんでした。 どうぞ、よろしくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

意訳すると 小さい時は淡泊な味だが、成長するに従い、段々とより豊かな風味を持つ魚に成長する。 「move on to」を「成長する」「出世する」と意訳の結果です。

gladkitty
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.2

ネイティブの書いた英語ですか? なんだか微妙な違和感があります。moveもhasと人称が合ってない。 魚のことを言っているのか、料理の味の変化を言っているのか これでは正確に訳せません。

gladkitty
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えて下さい。(会話文です。)

和訳を教えて下さい。(会話文です。) <At the sushi bar> Chef:Irasshai! Susan:What are you going to have? Peter:I'm not sure. Don't forget that this is my first time. Chef:I recommend that you start with white fish,because it has a light taste,and gradually move on to stronger tasting fish. Then you could finish with the egg topping. Peter:In that case,I'll start with flatfish,please. Susan:Could you make me something low in calories? Chef:Would you like to try the octopus? Susan:That sounds good.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) The ocean contains many strange and surprising creatures. One such creature is the puffer fish. This very strange fish is probably the most poisonous creature in the ocean. The poison that this fish produces is 275 times more poisonous than the chemical which is usually used to kill rats. The puffer fish gets its name from the way the fish protects itself from enemies. Whenever it is attacked,the fish blows up its body to three times its normal size! Another strange thing about this fish is the fact that it cannot swim like other fish. Because it dose not have bones like other fish,the puffer fish can only move slowly through the water as it is carried by waves. The puffer fish also has funny teeth. These teeth stick out of the fish's mouth and are used by the fish to open the shells of the creatures that live on the ocean floor. This strange,ugly,and very poisonous fish is actually a very expensive kind of food in Japan.

• 英語 和訳の添削

英語 和訳の添削をお願いしたいのですが、自分の力では出来ませんでした。 回答よろしくお願いします。 Jens Danielsen kneels on his dogsled as it slides along the rough edge of a frozen sea. 凍った海のでこぼこな感じにそりが滑っている時、、犬ぞりに膝をついている "Harru,hrru," he calls out urgently. 緊迫した様子で言う。 "Go left, goleft.Atsuk, atsuk. Go right, go right." The 15 dogs in his team move carefully. Despite freezing temperatures in late March, the ice has broken up, making travel dangerous. 彼のチームの15等の犬は注意深く移動する。尾折りつくような気温にもかかわらず、氷は壊れてしまっている。その道行を危険にしている。 "The sea ice used to be three feet thick here," Danielsen says. 海の氷はかつて3フィート(90センチ)くらいの厚さがあった。 "Now it's only four inches thick." 現在は4インチ(2.5センチ)くらいしかない。

• eachの受け方

eachの受け方 すし屋の湯飲みに関して Does each kanji on the cup have something to do with fish ? の回答として Yes, it does.もしくは、 Yes, it has something to do with fish. で いいのでしょうか? eachのイメージは、複数形のイメージがあるので itで受けていいのか不安があります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を 和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Red Onions and white onions and garlic’s should be included in his diet to bring him good health, as he responds to these better than most people. He also likes to eat plants, vegetables, edible flowers, herbs for flavor. Likes burger with onions and garlic and chili sauces, and traditional family meal type foods. He has a sinking in the stomach before breakfast. He always feel better after he has eaten breakfast and does badly if he has to go without. On swallowing a fish bone instead of a pricking, it is a great irritation. Drinks water on an empty stomach and it seems to gurgle like a pipe.

• 和訳の添削をお願いします。

長文ですが、添削お願いいたします。 Coral polyps can truly be called the animals that helped make the world. コーラルポリープは、世界を作るのを助けた動物と本当に呼ばれうる。 For uncounted generations, trillions upon trillions of coral polyps have built structures called reefs, larger in scale than those of any other living beings, including humans. 無数の世代のために、何兆もの珊瑚ポリープの兆は、人間を含む他のどの生物より大きい規模の岩礁と呼ばれている構造を構築した。 The stone-like material created by these tiny animals becomes limestone, a prized building material that was used to construct the Great Pyramids of Egypt. これらの小さい動物によってつくられる石のような材料は、エジプトからGreat Pyramidsを造るのに用いられた重要な建築資材である石灰岩になる。 Huge deposits of limestone exist underground, beneath the ocean, in islands, and in mountains. 石灰岩の巨大な堆積物が、地下に、海の下に、島に、そして、山に存在する。 Limestone has been used in the construction of countless churches, castles, train stations, and banks, and crushed limestone is a major ingredient of cement. 石灰岩が無数の教会、城、駅と銀行の建設において使われた、そして、粉砕石灰石はセメントの主要な成分である。 Living coral reefs are remarkable "cities beneath the sea," filled with a rich variety of life. 生きている珊瑚礁は注目に値する「海の下の都市」であり、豊かな種類の生命でいっぱいである。 These undersea ecosystems thrive in the warm, shallow oceans near the equator. これらの海中生態系は、赤道近くの暖かい、浅い海で繁殖する。 Among the world's most colorful places, coral reefs are full of brilliantly colored fish and coral covered in wonderful patterns. 世界で最も多彩な場所の間で、珊瑚礁は素晴らしい形で覆われた見事に色のついた魚と珊瑚で、いっぱいである。 Reef fish are an important food source for humans, and make up a significant percentage of the global fish catch. サンゴ礁に棲む魚は人間にとって重要な食料源であり、世界の漁獲量のかなりのパーセンテージを占める。 In recent years, various factors have threatened coral reefs and the life that depends on them as their home. 近年、さまざまな要因は、彼らの棲み家として彼らに依存する珊瑚礁と生命を脅かした。

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いします!

和訳のお手伝いお願いします! (1)You are just 28, that is nothing! あなたはほんの28歳(本当は27歳です)、nothingはどう訳したら良いのでしょうか? あと、『27歳だよ!失礼な!(笑)』って冗談で怒りたい?のですが、impoliteとかrudeを使っても大丈夫ですか?上手い言い方はありますか? (2)Be strong and do it, no regret…and if you are discouraged come back to your origins and think how happy will you be when you achieve your dream.and also right to me and (あなたを元気づけるつもりです). ところどころしかわかりませんゞ 『あなたが弱気になったらあなたの原点?と夢が達成された時の???に戻って』…とか 全体的な訳を教えて下さいm(__)m (3)(しんちゃんが好き)I am following naruto shippuden in japanese and sub in English. followingは次にという意味でしょうか?? 次にNARUTOが好き、日本の(漫画)の中と…subってサブタイトルのsubでしょうか? (4)(理解出来ない、なぜ日本では街中でKissできない?しない?のに)but on the other hand is common to see girls in magazines wearing a swim dress…(この差は何故?) on the other handがわかりません。 あと、何て答えたら良いでしょうか?(*_*) 日本は人前でKissする文化がないとか?… 皆さんだったら何て答えますか? (5)(いつか寿司に挑戦してみたい、でも)I dont know about rear fish… rear fishがわかりません。魚を育てる?後の魚?ゞ 長くてすみません。1つでも良いのでどなたか正しい和訳を教えて下さい!m(__)m

• 添削してください

下の英文を添削してください。 In fact, the residents of the bulletin on Network that unspecified large number people to write is limited only 8 people in the movie. The bulletin on Network is originarry many slander, but the director changed it to support and serious comment. I though it is not real, but it seems to need work to became purely love story, and I think it is successful. The original character that made the director has personality and it become interesting story. 「実際に不特定多数のネットワーク上の掲示板の住民は、映画ではわずか8人に絞られました。 ネット上の掲示板は多くの中傷コメントがありますが、監督は応援や真面目(純粋)なコメントに変えました。 それは現実的ではないですが、純粋なラブストーリーにするには必要な作業だったと思うし、それは成功していると思う。 監督の作った8人のキャラクターには個性があり、話をより一層面白くさせていた。」 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください!!

自分で訳してみても全然わからないので和訳してください!! Eventually,she has to stop and follow the ropes with her hands. She tries to get them straight by touch alone. This time,her hands are not enough, so Rachael gets her helper, Matt,to assist her. During the race, Matt has traveled along with Rachael on a snowmobile. After he helps her to move the dogs into position, she is able to continue the race. Later, Racheal reflects on the difficulties she had. ''I think the hardest part was just keeping it together,"she says. "I was just thinking, 'okay, either quit right now and stay in the cold,or finish this leg and them do this again tomorrow.' "Rachael decided to continue the race, but unfortunately, she was last across the finish line for the day's leg. Day five of the race was difficult for Rachael, but at least she made it!

• 英語 和訳の添削

英語 和訳の添削をお願いしたいのですが、自分の力では出来ませんでした。 回答よろしくお願いします。 Normally the ice comes to northwestern Greenland in September and stays until June. 通常、氷は9月に北西のグリーンランドにやってくる。それは6月までとどまる。 But during the past few years, the ice has been thick and the hunting good for only three or four weeks. しかし、過去数年間の間、熱く(薄く)なっている。狩りができる期間はたった3,4週間しかない。 The ice shelf gives hunters accessto the walruses, seals, and whales they hunt. 氷の棚は、セイウチ、アザラシ、クジラの場所に行けるよう、ハンターにあたえる。 Without it, hunting becomes nearly impossible. それが無ければ狩りは、ほぼ不可能。 In one recent winter, Qaanaaq's hunters found themselves without sufficient food to feed their starving dogs. ある冬のカーナークのハンターたちは、彼らの飢えた犬を養うために十分な食料がなく、自分の十分な食料がない。 The hunters asked for help, and the government responded with money while fishing corporations assisted by sending fish by airplane. ハンターは助けを求めて、政府はお金で答えた。釣りの企業が飛行機で魚を送った。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • DCPJ-1200Nは購入時から印刷するたびに白紙になる問題が発生しています。プリントヘッドクリーニングでは一時的に解決できましたが、最近は何を試しても白紙でしか印刷できません。
  • 接続は無線LANで行なっており、関連するソフトやアプリは特にありません。電話回線の種類は特に問題ありません。
  • この問題の原因としては、プリントヘッドに詰まったインクや、印刷設定の問題が考えられます。プリントヘッドを清掃するか、印刷設定を確認してみてください。
回答を見る