• ベストアンサー

暗号を解読して

paz777の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • paz777
  • ベストアンサー率47% (77/163)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 多分なんですけど、 JUPITER(木) GO TO MOON(月). MOON(月) BACK TO SUN(日). YOUR WATER(水)&FIRE(火). OUT MOON(月),IN ROOM. として MONEY(金)以外(1週間)を消してIN,OUTも消すと GO TO BACK TO YOUR ROOM. 「自分の部屋に帰れ!」 ってことかな?

akkun40
質問者

お礼

正解だったようです ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• by no oneって??

以下のような文章に悩んでいます。 By no one, I would have to go to our son's room or our daughter's room in the middle of the night 上記はCNNのニュースで出てきた表現なのですが、夫のイビキに悩む女性が、夜中にイビキを回避するため、息子と娘の部屋に深夜いかなければならないと言っていると思うのですが、ここのBy no oneをどう解釈してよいか分かりません・・また何故wouldが使用されているのかも 不明です。 前後の文章を一応、書きます。 It takes out the tension of sleeping together, not the romance. So it eliminates an aspect of conflict.By no one, I would have to go to our son's room or our daughter's room in the middle of the night.In the morning, he would wake up and go, oh, I'm so sorry that you had to move.And now it's great. I mean, it's very nice. よろしくお願い致します。

• go outの直後に「場所」はNG?

「レストランへディナーに出かける」 go out to dinner at a restaurant は、 1、go out + <レストランでディナーを食べるために>と考えてよいのでしょうか?     to は、「~のために」と捉えていいのでしょうか? 2、go out +場所+<ディナーのために>というように考え、     go out to a restaurant for dinner     のようにするのは、間違いなのでしょうか? go out to dinner at a restaurant は分かるのですが、 出かける(go out)+どこへ(場所)という、文のイメージが強く、 どうして、go out の直後に、場所ではだめなのか、 また、 goに、outをつけることで、出かけるニュアンスが強くなることが影響するのか、 outという単語、dinnerという単語がなにか影響しているのか、など、 うまく表現できないのですが、気になりました。 よろしくお願いします。

• 旅館の英語案内

旅館で働いているものです。外国の方むけの簡単な文書のご案内を作ろうと思ったのですが、不安な部分があるので、どなたか内容の添削をお願いします。 A tea serving set and a thermos with hot water are provided in your room. Please enjoy tea anytime. If the hot water of the thermos empty, please contact it to the front desk. You can go out of your room wearing “Yukata.” You can have dinner and breakfast wearing “Yukata” if you like. Please bring the bath towel and the hand towel in your room when you go to Daiyokujou (public bath). There is the Daiyokujou (public bath room) in the first floor. When you took the drink of the refrigerator, please report it at the time of check-out. We prepare for dinner in “*****”. We prepare for breakfast in “*****”. Please come to the “*****” at the time you selected. There is the “*****” in the first floor. We will prepare futon during a dinner in this room. When you hoped for going out by the bus, please contact it to the front desk. (night : If you hope,please contact us until 9:00 p.m.) Your room is “511” in the fifth floor. Room style is Japanese-style. There are restroom and bath in the room. Have a good stay! The check-out until 10:00 a.m. Front desk : dial[9] (telephone) 簡単な和訳 お茶セットとお湯の入ったポットはお部屋にあるので、好きなときにお飲みください。ポットが空になったらフロントまで連絡してください。 浴衣を着て部屋の外に出ても良いです。食事も浴衣で良いです。 大浴場へ行く際はタオルとバスタオルを持っていってください。 大浴場は1階です。 冷蔵庫のお飲み物を御飲みの際はチェックアウト時に連絡してください。 夕食は「*****」で、朝食は「*****」でご用意させていただきます。 お選びになった時間に「*****」にお越し下さいませ。 夕食中に布団をご用意させていただきます。 送迎バスでの外出を希望される場合はフロントに連絡してください。 (夜:9時までにご連絡下さいませ。) お部屋は5階の511号室で、和式のお部屋になります。お部屋にトイレとお風呂があります。 よい滞在を! チェックアウトは10時まで。フロント電話9番

• この in case はアメリカ英語ではバツ?

(A) Place a fire extinguisher in your room (in case) there is fire. この in case は米用法に限っていえばバツでしょうか? 英用法では問題ないそうです。

• 「~へ 買物へ行く」の英訳

『go to 場所 』から 「go shopping to 場所」だと 思い込んでいました。  ふと、はて? と思って例文を調べてみると「 go shopping in 場所」 ばかり検索出来ます。  「go shopping to 場所」 なんて ないものなのでしょうか? 間違ってますか? もしかして 買物は、場所にたどり着いく『to』 じゃなくて 建物の中、場所の敷地内を意味する『in』って 事 なのか? でも、 買物のために 場所に向かうと考えるとな~~ と 思い悩んでます。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

日本語訳お願いします! If I'm more of an influence to your son as a rapper than you are as a father, you go to look to yourself as a parent.( ─Ice Cube, in an interview in 1990.) この文の意味を教えてください、よろしくお願いします!

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Seller, Mr Bejamin Bobo From Canada i saw your item paste on Yahoo auction i will like to buy it for my Son in Nigeria i like to offer you $2,000:00USDollar including the shipment Cost through EMS . i want you to E-mail me back to my box (bejaminb***@hotmail.com)and get back to me with your full bank payment Bank Account Name.. Bank Name Address..Account Number.. Thanks. Hello Seller, I am Mr Cherry Chung from United Kingdom i saw your item paste on auction site Japan and i am highly interested in buying it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift so i wish to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item plus the shipment cost to Nigeria and also contact me back to my personal mail box (cherrych***@live.com) so i want you to contact me back with your full bank details for the payment of the money to your account through bank to bank money transfer. Account Name. Account Number. Bank Name & Address. Email Address. Item Name. Thanks Am Mr Laurence Williams Presently in from Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (laurencewilliams***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards なんと読むか分かりません、翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• NASAの英語: evidenceに冠詞がない理由

an evidece とか the evidence とか いわずに evidence と記載している理由背景は何でしょう NASA's Cassini spacecraft has discovered evidence that points to the existence of an underground ocean of water and ammonia on Saturn's moon Titan. If the findings turn out to be true, this will be the fourth such moon in our solar system found to have some form of water on it.

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m Yep five hours, but if we go fast only 4 hours (Moon satisfied) Oh well I hope you enjoyed your days off! I only have one more day off then I also have to go back to work (oh no!)(oh no!)(oh no!)(oh no!) But I'm going to be going to sleep now, I hope you have a great rest of your day ! I'll text you when I wake up to see if you're still awake ! (moon grin)(moon grin) Good night! (please!)(oops)

• 訳してください(*・人・*)

Cool in an ice-water bath to room temperature. この文なんですが…