• ベストアンサー

この詩???の意味は。。。。。

My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite. - William Shakespeare in Romeo and Juliet 私の寛大は海と同じくらい無限です;より多くの私が汝にに与えます、より多くの私が両方のために、持っています、無限です。 変な訳になってしまいました汗 この文がなにを伝えたいのかわかる方は教えてくれたら幸いです

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Harry721
  • ベストアンサー率36% (690/1870)
回答No.1

ロミオとジュリエット第2幕第2場の有名なせりふですね。 ジュリエットがロミオに対しいかに愛しているかを告げるシーンです。 古い英語なのと、韻を踏むために省略されているので訳すのが難しいですね。 少し補足すると分かりやすくなります。 My bounty is as boundless as the sea My love is as deep as the sea The more I give love to you, the more I have love from you For both love are infinite. 私の想いは海のように果てしがないわ 私の愛は海のように深いの あなたを愛せば愛するほど私ももっと愛される 二人にとって愛は無限ね 1行目のbountyは「気前よさ」ですが軽く「想い」ぐらいに訳しておきましょう。 2行目の第1節と第2節は別の文章です。 第1節は1行目を繰り返し、as the seaが省略されています。 2行目の第2節と3行目の第1節はいわゆるthe more ~、the more ~の構文です。 3行目の第2節も主語(多分love)が省略されています。

0u0happy
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい説明ありがとうございました!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

My bounty is as boundless as the sea, 我が恵みは海のごとく限りなく、 My love as deep; 我が愛は同じく(海のごとく)深し。 the more I give to thee, The more I have, 汝に与ふれば、その度にいや増す。 (人に何かあげれば、あげた本人の持ち物はその分減るのが普通のはずですが、この人の恵みと愛は、相手にあげればあげるほど、どんどん増えていくと言っています) for both are infinite. なんとなれば(我が恵みと愛は)ともに限りなければなり。

0u0happy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!!!!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• Hey,Juliet!?

歌っている人またはユニット、正確な曲のタイトルが知りたいのです。 恐らく80年代の洋楽ヒット曲です。 Vo.は男性。 歌詞は、最初に"Hey,Juliet"、サビで "You really blow my mind" "I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo Hey, Juliet" と歌っています。 やたらとキャッチィな曲なので、一度聴いたら最後、一日中頭の中をぐるぐる回っています。 でも誰の曲かわからないので毎日モヤモヤしています。 どうか助けてください。

• 意味を教えてください

My best childhood friend married a boy she met through me in high school. I am closer to her but friends with both. He smokes pot. I knew he was hiding it and told him if she asked me outright I wouldn’t lie, but I didn’t see it as my place to “tattle” on him, and I don’t personally think it’s a big deal. I still don’t, except she got busted spending a lot more on a craft hobby than they agreed upon. she got busted spending a lot more on a craft hobby than they agreed uponの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My husband and I are both freelancers in creative fields of work and do well financially. We save a little more now that we’re older and we never want for anything. My husband has always made more money more consistently than I do, and with his salary, we are more than comfortable. I am in a field that pays generously but sporadically. Last night, I picked a fight I probably shouldn’t have—it doesn’t matter what it was about. At one point I said, “My feelings are hurt when you talk to me like this.” And he responded with, “Your feelings don’t matter, because I pay for everything.” I was dumbfounded. We went to bed angry, and, honestly, I’m so shocked these words came out of his mouth that I don’t even think I can look at him. What can I do or say here? Should I just keep my mouth shut? Do I have any ground in which to stand—because, as he said, right now, he is paying for most things. we never want for anythingとDo I have any ground in which to standの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文解釈について

Many times a day I realize how much my own outer and inner life is built upon the labours of my fellow-men , both living and dead , and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received . 英文解釈です。 文法的に詳しくお願いします。 私的には Many times a day 以下がよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• [英語]()に近い意味のもの教えて下さい><

1. Are you trying to (pull my leg)? (1) tease me (2) enrage me (3) hurt me (4) kick me 2. I (took on) more jobs than i could handle. (1) accepted (2) considered (3) examined (4) understood 3. As soon as she got home, she (set about) preparing lunch. (1) began (2) enjoyed (3) forget (4) quit

• 英語について

(1)My pencil is as long as your pencil.とMy pencil is as longer as your pencil. (2)I like dogs better than cats.とI like dogs best than cats. (3)I am more happy than my sister.とI am happier than my sister. どちらが正しいでしょうか?

• 簡単におおよその意味を教えてください。

In the other hand I'm sad about your decision to block me for your auctions,because as I sayed I'm an old and happy customer of yours. As you can see I'm a seller too and I want to be honest with all of my actions at ebay or in my everyday life. I could not lie to you to get back the 40$ if the razor was ok. I'm not that kind of cheep person,I have values in my life. The words you sayed to me seems more than an action of blackmail or revenge than words of a professional atitude seller.

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

Many times a day I realize how much of my own outer and inner life is built upon the labours of my yellow-men, both living and dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I received. My peace of mind is often troubled by the depressing sense that I have borrowed too heavily from the work of other men. できるだけ丁寧に解説して欲しいです。 構文分析や、文法など教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願い致します

• 違いについて

I am a 68-year-old widow with two grown children, both married, both living nearby. I dearly love babies and baby-sit as much as possible. My son and wife had my first grandson over the summer. over the summerはin the summerではいけないのでしょうか?何か違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• stickの意味

My husband's family is full of people who drink too much and then act like fools, slurring their words, stumbling and vomiting. It happens at many gatherings, and it stresses me out. They often pressure me to drink more and/or get drunk. Because I don't do it, I feel ostracized at these gatherings where I'm told I need to loosen up or cheer up by drinking more. No one else in my life thinks I'm uptight. I'm normally very sociable. These days, I avoid those family gatherings as often as possible, but I'm afraid I'm courting more problems by not participating in family activities. My relationship with my husband is fantastic, and he understands and supports me, but I don't feel like his family does. I've tried to be frank with them, but the conversations don't seem to stick. the conversations don't seem to stick.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします