• ベストアンサー

[英語]()に近い意味のもの教えて下さい><

1. Are you trying to (pull my leg)? (1) tease me (2) enrage me (3) hurt me (4) kick me 2. I (took on) more jobs than i could handle. (1) accepted (2) considered (3) examined (4) understood 3. As soon as she got home, she (set about) preparing lunch. (1) began (2) enjoyed (3) forget (4) quit

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1. tease me 2. accepted 3. began です。

関連するQ&A

• 意味と用法について教えてください

In January, I finally married the woman of my dreams. "Julie" was sweet and kind, with lots of love to give. Things went well for a few weeks, but then everything changed. Julie has always had issues with depression. She'd be overwhelmed from time to time but always came to me for comfort. Suddenly, she didn't want me near her when she was depressed. As hurt as I was, I gave her the space she wanted. As hurt as I wasの意味と用法について教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の問題で分からない問題があります><

次の各文の()に適語を入れなさい。という問題が2問あります。 (1)The city was a sea of fire as ( ) as the eye could see. (2)I'll never forget your kindness as ( ) as I live. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。という問題が2問あります。 (1)a. There are many issues needing immediate work. b. There are many issues which ( ) immediate work. あとaの文の意味を教えてください。 (2)a. Will you please lend me your book? b. Would you mind ( ) me your book? の全部で4問です。1つでも分かる方がいらっしゃればどうか回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• ほぼ同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

I am sure that the news is true. I am sure of ()()()true. Do you mind if I turn on the television? Do you mind ()() on the television? My feelings were hurt because I hadn't been invited to the party. ()()()()to the party hurt my feelings. As soon as she heard the news, she burst into tears. ()() the news,she burst into tears.

• 私を~という風に見ている、と英語で表現をしたいのですが、

私を~という風に見ている、と英語で表現をしたいのですが、 以下のよう例は使えますでしょうか? 1)My family doesn't see me that I'm family oriented. 2)My family doesn't see me as that I'm family oriented. 3)My family doesn't see me as like I'm family oriented. 4)My family see me who is not family oriented. 5)My family see me the person who is not family oriented. 6)My family see that I'm not family oriented. 以下を使えば、My family regards me as not domestic.と表現ができるようですが、こちらも問題ありませんでしょうか? consider A as B look on A as B regard A as B think of A as B 是非宜しくお願い致します。

• 高1 英語 仮定法

高1 英語 仮定法の問題です! 少し多いですが、お願いします(^^;; ( ) の語句を適当な形に変えて、英文を完成させなさい。という問題です! 1.My girlfriend lives abroad. I wish she ( write ) me more frequently. 2.Wow, everything looks delicious! I wish I ( not eat ) so much for lunch. 3.When I visited France, I wished I ( can speak ) French. 4.She bahaves as if she ( be ) still in her twenties. 5.You look as if you ( lose ) something precious. What happened? ( )の語句を並び替えて、英文を完成させなさい。という問題です! 6.I wish (speak/ fluently/ could/ I/ English/ more) 7.She bahaves ( a princess/ if/ she/ as/ were) 8.I wish ( studied/ harder/ had/ math/ I) when I was in high school. 9.He knew a lot about Italy,( as/ he/ had/ if/ there/ lived) for a long time. 以上の九問です! お願いします!

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい。友達からのメールです

英語の意味を教えて下さい。友達からのメールです (1)Thought I would see how you were seeing as we haven't talked in a while. これは私と話そうと思っていたということを言っているのですか? しばらくやりとりしていなかったので。 (2)I'm glad someone likes that cd as much as me 私が音楽CDの話題をちょっと出したことに対しての返事です。 同じくらいそれが好きって言ってるのかと思ったのですが、それはまだ 発売されていないので自分の解釈にちょっと自信がないです。 楽しみにしてるっていう意味にとっていいのでしょうか。 すみませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 大文字の“M”で始まる“Mother”の意味を教えてください (至急)

下に引用した例文中での“Mother”の意味はどうなるのでしょうか? よろしくお教えください。 ===================================   As we sank further into poverty I would, in my childish ignorance, reproach Mother for not going back to the stage. She would smile and say that that life was false and artificial, and that in such a world one could so easily forget God. Yet whenever she talked of the theatre she would forget herself and again get carried away with enthusiasm. Some days, after reminiscing, she would fall into a long silence as she bent over her needlework, and I would grow moody because we were no longer a part of that glamorous life. And Mother would look up and see me forlorn and would cheerfully console me.

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "I failed. She's gonna fire me anyways. I might as well beat her to the punch." beat her to the punch の意味がよくわかりません!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。発送の事でメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I have spoken to Andrew today and he will be giving me today the see freight details as he is still awaiting a reply as for the air freight (as you can see below). I hope I can have it sorted for you asap.

• 英語の問題

1:She proposed that a doctor()be called in immdiately. (1)would (2)should (3)could (4)ought 2:I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late. Well,he()his train or maybe he overslept. (1)might have missed (2)might miss (3)should have missed (4)should miss 3:It's not very important. We might()forget about it. (1)as much (2)as possibly (3)as quickly (4)as well 4:Before marriage she made him agree that he ()never break his promises. (1)could (2)shouldn't (3)would (4)wouldn't ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします