• ベストアンサー

I'm in Tochigi for six months now.

I'm in Ehime for six months now. は1)文法的に正しいですか? 2)実際には聞かれますか?

noname#23004
noname#23004
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1)正しいです。 2)使われていると思います。でも、 I have been in Ehime for six months now. のほうが、より英語っぽいかもしれません。have been を使うと「“昔からずっと”住んでいる」というニュアンスが出ます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

会話文としては、あんまり使わないと思います。 私も、have beenを使った方が会話として自然だと思います。 もちろん、文法的には正しいですよ!

関連するQ&A

• in the months leading up

My husband and I socialize with another couple that we met at a meetup about a year and a half ago. Six months ago, the husband invited mine on a guys’ hiking weekend. In the six months leading up to it, it was discussed often and always as a guys-only weekend. On the car ride there, my husband found out that some men were bringing their wives. I am furious at the couple for lying to me. I wouldn’t have wanted to go, and I wouldn’t have been upset that my husband was going, but I do think it’s a huge lie considering we talked about it no less than 10 times in the months leading up. In the six months leading up to itは「ハイキングまでの6ヶ月の間に」でしょうか?あと、最後のin the months leading upの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• two months and change in

Now, I’m in a new relationship, two months and change in, with someone who tells me often that he loves spending time with me, REALLY loves sex with me, is really attracted to me, all that business. two months and change inのtwo months inは2ヶ月目ということですよね?changeは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• Right now I'm in Californ

Right now I'm in California by the beach!に、 (1)『凄い!いいなぁ。 観光で?』 (2)『旅行中に私とLINE邪魔じゃない? ごめんね。返事無理に返さなくて大丈夫だからね:)』 と言いたいです。 『』を英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• what I'm in for

結婚式が始まる前の夫婦の会話: 夫"So is a gay wedding shorter or longer than a straight wedding?" 妻"Why?" 夫"Just wanna know what I'm in for." what I'm in forとはどういう意味でしょうか? ちなみにこの夫婦は二人ともタキシードを着てるので何かの役割をしているのかと思います。

• I'm locked in for life.

I'm locked in for life. Jody. I purchased this pillow due to the price. I think the pillow is firm at first use, but all in all it is probably the best quality for the money and I will definitly purchase another when the time comes. Pillows costing 5 times as much can't compete. I'm locked in for life. ジョディーです。手ごろな値段だったので購入しました。最初は硬いかなと思ったのですが、この価格では最高の品質でした。ゆくゆくは追加購入したいと考えています。これより5倍高い枕も購入しましたが全く駄目でした。 ・・と訳してみたのですが、最後のI'm locked in for life.の意味がわかりません。 もう二度と「5倍高い枕」は使わない、ということでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

• took him in for a checkup

We had our baby 7 months ago now and I took him in for a checkup at our doctors last week. took him inはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• Now I'm out $400

The new engine I bought for my car did not fix the problem. Now I'm out $400 and I still don't have a way to drive to work. out $400はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• i'm back now for good

いつ日本へ帰ってくるの?と聞いたら i'm back now for good と帰って聞きました。これはどういう意味ですか?イディオムというものなんでしょうか・・・ 訳なんですが、 ある人に風邪の話をしていたら、メールで i dont get sick. i want to give you onbu lol,and run. i will be your horse hahaha と入ってきました。そして you can ride me, will take you to sasebo on my back lol or maybe just a few minutes haha. sasebo is far from tokyo haha この訳が分からないのですが、私は風邪はひかない。あなたをおんぶしたい笑。そして走る 私はあなたの馬になるよ笑。 あなたは私に乗れるよ。・・・すみませんわかりませんでした。教えてください

• I'm only in states for vacation.

メールの文ですが、どちらの意味か判断できません。 東京とかいてあったので日本に住んでいるものかと思いしつもんしたら、アメリカだといってきたので 「アメリカにすんでるんだ?東京にすんでたことあるの?」 ときいたら  hey was up. I'm only in states for vacation. I have lived in tokyo for almost 1 year. やすみでアメリカにいるだけだよ。1年東京にすんでた。 でいいのでしょうか? もう戻ってこないの? とかまた東京へ戻るの? と聞くにはどういえばいいのですか? will you come back Tokyo? ですか 教えてください

• I'm in love with you.

I'm in love with you. タイトルの「I'm in love with you.」は、「あなたに恋してる」ですよね? たとえばですが・・・ メルアドやIDなどで「love_with_hiro(名前)@yahoo.co.jp」などと使った場合、 正しい文法として成り立っていますか?