• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。eBayで払った送料より多くかかったようなのです。

いつもこちらでお世話になっております。 eBay(イーベイ)で落札した商品なのですが、送料は$7.50でした。 支払い後、発送してくれたようで、メールをもらったのですが、どうやら送料は$12.50かかってしまったようです。 メールは、差額を支払って欲しいとの内容でしょうか? 内容も、細かいニュアンスまで汲み取ることができず、困っています。 また、支払うとして、いきなりPayPalから勝手に送金するのも失礼な気がするし、どうしたらいいのか分かりません… 以下、全文です。 The shipping on your item was 12.50. We could not keep it under 4 pounds as you will see when you receive it. For such a small amount of money being paid for the item I would appreciate your payment of the additional postage. I had a feeling when you said you wanted the cheapest amount that it would become a problem. The way we package things to avoid breakage it is nearly impossible to get the weight down. Never a broken item so far. I have never agreed to the economy rate before because of this problem. In your case I made an exception since you were so nice. I hope you can understand. If you just want to leave the way it is I will understand that it is my problem. Let me know when it arrives and that you are pleased. 発送に関してなのですが、入札前、船便可能かとの質問に、 I will do whatever you prefer. との回答をいただきましたので船便で送ってもらうことにしました。 落札後のメールのやり取りで分かったのですが、セラーは船便をあまり好んでいなかったようです…破損や未着の可能性をとても心配しておりました。 アドバイスいただけませんでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

• mooony
  • お礼率85% (155/181)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Luxx
  • ベストアンサー率57% (4/7)
回答No.2

以下、意訳もあると思いますが、和訳してみました。 「重量が4ポンドを超えてしまったため、送料は12ドル50セントになりました。 ご購入頂いた商品の値段が安いということもありますので、送料の差額をお支払いいただけると助かります。一番安い方法でとのご依頼を頂いた際にこのような問題が発生する可能性がある気がしておりました。 商品の破損を防ぐために厳重に包装しているため、重量を落とすことがむずかしいのですが、商品の破損は今まで起きていません。このような理由からエコノミー料金での発送はしたことがありませんが、あなたが感じの良い方だとういうこともあって、今回は例外として受け付けました。もし差額お支払いいただけないのであれば当方の問題ですので仕方ありません。商品をお受け取りになった際にはご満足されたかどうかご連絡下さい。」 補足: 重量オーバーのため、送料が事前に同意した$7.50よりも多くかかってしまったので、差額を支払ってほしいようです。ただ、Sellerの方も既に$7.50で同意しているので、もしmooneyさんが差額を支払いたくないと言うことであれば仕方ないが理解すると言っています。

mooony
質問者

お礼

翻訳していただき、ありがとうございます。 早速追加分を支払おうと思います。 I would appreciate your payment of the additional postage. のappreciateがうまく訳せなくて、困ってしまいました。この場合は、「~してくれるとありがたいのですが…」という依頼だったのですね。 大変参考になりました。 わかりやすくアドバイスいただき、本当に助かりました。どうもありがとうございました。 また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いいたします。

その他の回答 (1)

• ryusei99
  • ベストアンサー率18% (35/194)
回答No.1

自動翻訳があるので、試したのですがきれいな和訳になってない気がします。 その内容からすると、郵送するときに破損し無い様、念入りに梱包したら重さ4ポンド未満を保つことが出来なかった。(送料7.5ドルを超えてしまったと) 書いてあります。 私は、重さを考えて破損しない様梱包することは不可能でした。(この訳としては、壊れないほうを優先したと思われます。) 英語が苦手なのできちんと訳せないのごめんなさい。 あとの文章がいまいち理解出来ませんでした。

参考URL:
http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/transtext
mooony
質問者

お礼

アドバイスありがとうございます。 私もYahoo翻訳で訳してみたのですが、セラーの意図がよく理解できませんでした。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 I've worked with hundreds of people with troubled relationships, and practically every one of them has made the same mistake of arguing a the "truth.” This strategy never helped anyone resolve a problem. When you feel upset, you will have a tremendous urge to explain why your ideas and feelings are valid. Don't do it! You will have a tremendous urge to defend yourself and argue. Don't do it! What usually happens when you try to point out the truth to someone? When you argued and got defensive, did your spouse ever stop arguing and say, "Thank you, thank you for opening my eyes. I see now where I was so wrong?" The key to resolving an argument is often to back off and try a different approach.The bottom line is that you must never defend the "truth!" Your "truth is your enemy! When you give up the idea that you have a monopoly on the truth and you try to understand the other person's point of view, you will find that people will be much more willing to listen to you and to understand your own point of view. 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いします m(__)m

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.

• eBay 困っています。

私は落札者です。落札し、 paypalで支払いましたが、以下のメールを出品者から受け取りました。 Hi-as stated in the auction and invoice notes, since you have an unconfirmed Paypal address, you must choose to insure your item (by adding insurance amount listed on invoice) OR add an extra $1.05 to purchase a certificate of mailing. If you choose the certificate --it provides proof that I mailed your item should it get lost or stolen, but does not insure it. I recommend insurance. Please Paypal the additional payment of your choice to me at ○○@○○. ONce I recieve it, the item will go out immediately. Thanks. これは1.05ドル足りないので追加で送金してください。という意味でよろしかったでしょうか? 詳しい方よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Another week has gone by ... 3 more weeks and I'll be waiting for you at the airport :) Maybe I'm a bit selfish ... but I don't mind to come to Paris and pick you up ... because then I can see you 2-3 hours sooner ... hahaha The weather is getting colder again ... this morning it was only 5 degrees when I went running. So you can expect the temperature to be between 5-10 degrees when you come. So you might want to bring gloves, scarf, ear muffins or something to keep your head warm. I can only image that you will look very cute in winter clothes :) Oh I also gave myself a little bit of homework. I downloaded a picture dictionary so if you need something that I can understand you. So if you ask for an extra "mofu" ... that you don't stay cold. Or when you need to set your "mezamashi dokei" that I understand what you're saying. But I think your home work was much easier :( Actually I wanted to cook a nice diner for you ... but since your visit is only very short, I took the liberty to arrange diner is some nice restaurants. I hope you don't mind and that you will like the food.

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 和訳をお願いします

友達とメールのやり取りしてるのですが和訳がわからないので教えてください お願いします 「so if i like you that you will like me?」 「it is just a guess. so i think your last girl friend purpose you first. your nice & look good that i think why girls like you」

• 英文の作成をお願いします

今、ペンパルとやりとりをしています。 互いにスタバのグッズを集めているのですが、最近「貴方が持っているアイテムのリストが見たい」と 言われ、「たくさんあるのでリストは持って(作って)いない」と返答したところ、 are you possible to send me a list of the main items of it encourages that you have or really, will it be very difficult? I understand that, depending on the amount, it will be very difficult! …と、食い下がられてしまい困っています。 そこで、 『今は私が持っているアイテムのリストはありません。でも、いつか作ったら貴方に送ります。 それはきっと来年以降になります』 …と返答をしたいのですが、どなたか英文を作っていただけないでしょうか。 いい機会なのでリストを作ろうとは思ったのですが、すぐには出来ないと思います。 どなたか、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 簡単に和訳してください。

You are really testing my tolerance! It is my act of a good faith towards you! You gane the sale of your item by DECEPTION AND OF COSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED, WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR ATITUDE! You gave me a refund and I let it go this time- just. Hope not to hear from you again or all of this will go to the right place.

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の分の英訳をお願いします。 I have bought a lot of times items from China.. but it never took so much time. The shipping cannot takes more than 5 weeks. It's really strange and the problem it is also that in april I cannot give you a feedback, because in ebay if you don't give a feedback in 2months and a half, the item is took away from the account. So I will give you a feedback at the beginning of March. And if the item will arrive it will be ok, if not we will discuss for the refund. I hope you understand.

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In modern times the planets positions are plotted and drawn by the computer. This means a high degree of accuracy is employed in the construction of the chart, it can also be done quickly. Thus it leaves more time for the more important work of interpretation, which I still do individually, word for word, it is entirely hand crafted in the same traditional way. This is what makes your reading so special, precise, unique and accurate. I trust dear friend that my work will enchant you, astonish you, and enlighten you a little more about what the true art of astrology is capable of and that it will guide you to a love that will transform your life