• ベストアンサー

英文の作成をお願いします

今、ペンパルとやりとりをしています。 互いにスタバのグッズを集めているのですが、最近「貴方が持っているアイテムのリストが見たい」と 言われ、「たくさんあるのでリストは持って(作って)いない」と返答したところ、 are you possible to send me a list of the main items of it encourages that you have or really, will it be very difficult? I understand that, depending on the amount, it will be very difficult! …と、食い下がられてしまい困っています。 そこで、 『今は私が持っているアイテムのリストはありません。でも、いつか作ったら貴方に送ります。 それはきっと来年以降になります』 …と返答をしたいのですが、どなたか英文を作っていただけないでしょうか。 いい機会なのでリストを作ろうとは思ったのですが、すぐには出来ないと思います。 どなたか、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KeepGoing
  • ベストアンサー率17% (15/88)
回答No.1

I haven't made the list of the items I have yet. I'll send it to you as soon as I make it (sometime in the next year). で良いのではないでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と支払いでメールがきました。なんとなくは理解していますが大事なところでもあるのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 Just check the DHL website and get estimate cost of the delivery, it will cost over 50 USD. And plus the cost of the 商品 in total will be 80.00 USD. Are you confirm you want this two 商品名 and paying that amount of delivery charge?

• 以下の英文を和訳してください。

(1)It will be fun for us to play tennis together. (2)It was very kind of you to say so. (3)I insisted that I should pay the money. (4)He walked about the room with his arms folded.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

it will please me and it will be an honor to finally meet you. the feeling i have this time is so intense that i hardly stay minute without remembering you and with wide imagination of how our life will be as husband and wife. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。私は送料着払いでお願いをしています。申し訳ありませんが英文の意味を教えてください。 The pick up will be on Monday. They have advised me that they do not take cash on delivery and that the amount will be deducted of your account. Please confirm that this is ok with you. I will email you on Monday your commercial invoices.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。数週間たちましたが見積もりや送料の提示がないので、まだですか?と相手に質問しました。その返答です。 なんとなくはわかりましたが詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be posting your order for labelling first. There have been some changes since Becki has left and we are very short of the warehouse staff who are too busy to put the labels themselves. I understand that you will be paying the shipping to us as well. I will be hopefully posting everything today and can get it back on Monday. In the meantime I will be finding out the exact cost of shipping.

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "It will not be difficult to find a dedication for the money part of it commensurate with the purpose and significance of its origin."

• 翻訳お願いします。

The total amount of this parcel of 86,71 will be charged. I apologize for this missing item which is sold out. Do you wish a voucher for it that you could use online as payment for an order ? Best regards. 上記のメール(インターネットショッピングにて)の意味がよくわかりません。 ぜひお願いいたします。

• 英訳です

エレン・マッカーサーのインタヴューで "Of course there will be very difficult days. You deal with it. That's what makes the experience richer."の中の"You deal with it."の訳を教えてください。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

下のどれか一つでも良いので、日本語に訳して欲しいです。 お願いします。 (1) I'm glad to he here. (2) I'm happy to be with you. (3) I'm sorry to be late for class. (4) It has been raining since last night (5) It is fun to swim (6) It is important for us to learn English. (7) It is the best novel that I have ever read. (8) It is very difficult for you to answer this question? なるべく簡単に訳してもらえたら嬉しいです。 お願いします、、