• 締切済み

私の志望校は○○です。

GIZO13の回答

• GIZO13
  • ベストアンサー率46% (139/300)
回答No.2

自分ならこんな感じかな~ ○○ is my preferred school. ○○ is the first(the second) priority school of my choice.

関連するQ&A

• 文章解釈 My reasoned choice..

添付ファイル文章にある My reasoned choice is as indifferent to the reasoned choice of my neighbor, as to his breath and body. に関する質問です。 文法と意味がちゃんと適切に理解できているか自信がないので、解釈を見ていただきたいです。 as ……asの部分をちゃんと理解できているか自信がないです。 My reasoned choice is as indifferent to the reasoned choice of my neighbor, as to his breath and body. に語句を補えば、 My reasoned choice is as indifferent to the reasoned choice of my neighbor, as (my reasoned choice is indifferent) to his breath and body. となる。 「わたしの道理にかなった選択は、わたしの 隣人の呼吸や体に対して無関心であるのと同じように、彼の道理にかなった選択に無関心である。」 宜しくお願いします。

• 留学志望の添削をお願いします!!

現在大学生です。カナダへの留学を希望しており、留学志望書を書いているのですが・・・ I have three objects for this studying abroad program. First, it is to get ability which can handle correct business English and can use daily conversation. I want to work all over the world in the future, and globalization apread at a high speed. After a few years, we will not work enough without English. In addition to, communication is very important not only daily life but also work. So, I think that I have to get on these abilities. Second, it is to learn Canadian culture and Christianity. The religion affects the country culture and daily life in many foreign countries. It is a part of difference points from Japan. I feel difference about the religion from my experience through studying abroad and want to apply at work or life in the future. Finally, it is to make a lot of friends. I have only Japanese friends. Most people have the same sense of values as Japanese, so I hardly find a brand new attitude over the nation. If I make a lot of friends without nationality, Iwoll be able to get 800 TOEIC score. This goal is very difficult for me. But it is not impossible and I have a confidence that I achieve this goal, becaouse I can effort than average person and my character is never-give-up attitude. When I enrolled at a university, my TOEIC score is 365. However I wanted to take part in this studying abroad program. I could not get qualification be second grade, but I can participate in this studying abroad in fact. I have never gone to study abroad like other people, so I will be able to grow up than other participations. At any rate, I am the most enthusiasm student for this studying abroad program. This is my participation reason for this program.

• 『一番』の訳し方

どうも・・・ この間、授業で言おうと思ったら言い方がわからなかったことがありました。 (1)今一番行きたいのは~です。 (2)今一番ほしいものは~です。        を英語で言うと、 (1)The best thing I want to get is ~. (2)The best place I want to go is ~. ですよね? よくわからないのが、日本語でよく使う『第一志望』です。 (3)第一志望校は、The school I want to go best.  でいいのでしょうか? あと、『一番ケーキが食べたい』の場合は『一番』はどこにつければいいのでしょうか?    I want to eat cakes best.  でいいのでしょうか? そもそもbestでいいのかもわからなくなってきました。 (4)あなたはこのしるしが何を意味していうと思いますか?って英語で言うと、  What /How do you think this mark mean?   でいいのでしょうか?  あなたはこのしるしが何を意味しているかわかりますか?の場合  Yes/No questionなので、    Do you know what this mark mean?  ですよね? なんか最近考えるほどわからなくなってくるんです。 教えてください。お願いします。

• I can't seem to get to the bottom of it

アメリカの同僚からコンタクトされて、彼らの問題を聞き、それをさらに社内に伝えるという状況です。ところで彼らの問題を独自調査したもののピンときません。これを英語で言いたいのですが。 I was contacted by my colleage is the US. I can't seem to get to the bottom of it. このときに can't get to the bottom of it と can't seem to get to the bottom of it という表現の違いは何でしょうか?

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語について:英文の添削

私の英語にワックスをかけて下さい。お願いします! あなたにメールを書く時は、いつも電子辞書片手に書いてます。   When I write my mail to you, I consult my dictionary. 私の友達には英語に興味のある人が殆んどいない。 Almost none of my friends are(is) interested in English. areか、isか、??? 自然に英語を覚えられたらいいな。。。 I wish I could learn English without hassle. I wish I could speak fluently English without making effort. I wish I could get English ability without studying hard.

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

I`m not sure of when I will finish school because there are alot of circumstances involved. First, I have just moved to a different state so I don`t want to go to school immediatly because my tuition would be very high (takai!!!). And then, I am also hoping to get a sponsor for my tuition when I begin my new school out here in California. There are hospitals which would sponsor my schooling but in return I have to work for that hospital for at least one year after graduating. It`s okay but I am very picky and can`t decide who I would rather work for. Another circumstance is that some of my completed courses will not transfer and so I will not receive credit for those classes. It is frustrating because either I will have to do those classes again or I will have to complete some similar classes to even get credit for my work. いつも御世話になっています(^_^)看護学校に通う子からのメールです。 (1)when I begin my new school out here in California. この部分のoutはどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか? (2)たびたびcreditとういう単語がでてくるのですがこれは信用と訳したほうがいいのでしょうか?? (3) It is frustrating because either I will have to do those classes again or I will have to complete some similar classes to even get credit for my work. の部分はどこで区切って訳したらいいのか全くわかりません。誰かお時間とれるかたお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文の添削をお願いします。(長めの文です。)

I have private dream. 私はひそかな夢を持っています。 It is becoming a pharmacist. 薬剤師になることです。 It is my yearning. 薬剤師は私の憧れです。 Because, it know medicine well. なぜかと言うと、薬剤師は薬のことをよく知っているからです。 It is necessary to graduate from Department of Pharmacy for that. そのためには、薬学部を卒業しなければなりません。 And I want to proceed to university. なので、私は大学へ進学したいです。 I have a dream to fulfill one more. 私には、もう一つ叶えたい夢があります。 I want to become it better than become a pharmacist. 私は薬剤師になるより、それの方がなりたいです。 It is becoming a school counselor. それは、スクールカウンセラーになることです。 I'd like to talk to people who are anxious or in trouble, or who don't want to go to school, and make them feel at least a little bit better. 私は、悩んでいる人や、学校へ行きたくないと思っている人の相談相手になって、少しでも気分を軽くしてあげたいと思っています。 I want to become a person needed by someone. 私は誰かに必要とされる人になりたいです。 -------------------------------------------------- すみません。英語のことで三度目の質問です・・・。 英語がすごく苦手で、しかも、テキスト翻訳を使ったところがあるので、 すごく間違っていると思います。 ここで教えてもらった部分もあります。 日本語がおかしいとか、英文の意味がめちゃくちゃだとか、 こう言い換えた方がいいんじゃないか、など 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。  

• 和訳してください☆*゜

Guess what? We have exchange students in my school from Japan! I want to get to know them soon. 直接メールしようと言ったところこう言われました。 和訳お願いします。