• ベストアンサー

英訳の添削お願いします

piusの回答

• pius
  • ベストアンサー率38% (73/191)
回答No.3

>なぜなら彼らが犯罪を犯す可能性が高くなり、それに伴ってトラブルも増えるからだ。このようなデメリットもあるが、地域の住民との話し合いやサポートすることによって良くなるだろう。 よって少子化の根本的な解決は移民(外国人)によって少しはよくなるだろう。 First, we learn the other culture and languages. because problems betseen local people and foreign people could increase brought by the high possibility of crimes commited by foreign people. However, despite thses demites, I think that meetings between them and supports by the locals will enable the problems to solve. となりますかね。ちなみに >I think I should accept foreigners more は、質問者さんが個人的に外国人を受け入れるわけではないので、Iではなくthe governmentかweがいいでしょう。 >we suppose they commits crimes もちょっと言いすぎです。 Some of us are perhaps concerned about social security.はどうでしょう。 しかし、文章全体がちょっと破綻しているような気がします。 例えば何がメリットなのか?デメリットなのかはっきりとしなかったりしています。もう一度問題をよく考えてみてください。 "少子化で若い労働力が減っている。何かいい方法はないか?"という問いに対して、質問者さんの答えが"労働力として外国人を受け入れる"ということなら"具体的には彼らの生活の補助や言葉のサポートをする"という文章は直接の答え・理由にはなっていません。 労働力の減少→外国人労働者受け入れ→なぜ?1、日本で働きたい外国人は多い。2、安い労働力。・・・。しかしデメリットもある。1、言葉や習慣によるトラブル。2、犯罪に対する恐れ。・・・。→それでも、外国人労働者受け入れはよい。 と言う流れにするのがよいでしょう。 問題提起→考え→理由→結論です。 労働力減少と言う問題に対して、答えは1つではありません。なので理由をしっかりと書いてください。 質問者さんの言いたいことは分かりますが、"具体的には彼らの生活の補助や言葉のサポートをする"というのは「どういう風に受け入れるか」と言うことです。 >First, we learn the other culture and languages. このlearnは知るという意味でのlearnです >Secondly, we can see Japan by their angle. 2つ目にわれわれは外国人の視点で日本をみることができる というのも、労働力というテーマからは少し外れています。 150語でしたら日本語で言う小論文と同じですので、まずはイントロ部分を書いた方がいいでしょう。 この場合、 Recently, young labour forces have decresed because of a fall in the birth rate. For the solution of this issue, therefore, I would suggest that the government should accept foreign people as labour forces. 本論 There seem to be some reasons why we should accept immigrants from foreign countries. Firstly,....In addition,... On the other hand, there are also some demerits. First of all,...The second point is that... 結論 In conclusion, I believe that ... この形をマスターすれば多くの問題に対応できるはずです。

love-kitten_1987
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。参考にします。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

「あなたは国際理解をするためになにをすればよいと思いますか」 という問に 「I think that it is important to understand each other with foreigners. And to do it, we should learn their cultures, religions, languages etc.」 という答えは合っていますか。また、文法的に合っていますか。教えてください。

• 添削してください

*添削をお願いします。 日本語= 日本は、先人の功績によって「母国語で」高度な学問をできるようになった稀少な国なのです。これからは企業がビジネスを展開していく上での国境はどんどんなくなっていきます。日本にいいものがあればすぐに海外に運ばれるし、海外にいいものがあればすぐに日本に運ばれてきます。 「Japan is a rare country to study high level learning or education in one’s home country language by achievement of predecessors. Company expand the business and sweep away the national boundaries in the future. If we have good goods in Japan, it will convey to the abroad, and if foreign countries has a good them, it will come convey from there. 」 少し英文が長いのですが…こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 日本語=英語というようになっているわけではないので、少し言い回しが違う箇所があるかと思いますが、だいたいの内容があっていれば大丈夫という感じで英文にしました。 文法など見て欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think that everyone should learn to speak one common international language? Explan why or why not. Write a passage of 5 sentences in English on your answer sheet. に対する英作です。 問題の文章の意味がはっきり分からなくて、 よく分からないまま書いてしまいました・・・。 I think that everone should learn to speak one common international language. But, it not means that remove many different language in the world. Many language are being lost, month by month, year by year. So, we need to save many different language. In addition, we need to speak one common international language, because if we do not know common international language, we can not conversation among people who speak different language. 宜しくお願いします。

• 以下の英訳を添削してください。

以下の英文を添削してください。 (和文) 私は、○○の父親で、○○の英国での留学と滞在の費用をすべて負担し,留学終了後には日本へ帰国することを保障いたします。 (私の英訳) I,am father of ○○,will pay the all expenses of ○○'s studying and staying in UK,and guarantee to go back to JAPAN.

• 添削お願いします 和文英訳

回答が無いので添削してほしいです。 10点満点で軽く採点とかしてもらえると喜びます。 カッコ内です。 [外国語を勉強する最も大きな利点の一つは、われわれ自身の母国語を新しい視点から眺めるようになることである。]ゲーテも、外国語を知らないものは自国語を知らないという意味のことを言っている。 →One of the great benefits of learning language of foreign countries is leaning to view mother language of our own from new perspective. 間違っているところなど指摘お願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします…

主に文と文の論理的なつながりや文法ミスを指摘していただきたいです。 TOPIC:JAPAN SHOULD ADOPT ENGLISH AS ITS SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. I disagree with this statement. Certainly,English language is a most powerful communication tool,and is important today.However,as we know, the vast majority of Japanese have little to do with English.At least we dont necessarily meet foreign people flequently. To be sure,we cannot neglect English.You may get mail orders written in English,and may communicate with clients abroad,but it doesnt mean you'd better be able to speak English.Instead of trying to learn to speak English,it is more helpful for you to learn to read and write Chinese,Spanish,or Russian. On this point of view,adopting English as its second official language is not good idea.

• 添削をお願いします(長文です)

長文なのですが、添削をお願いします。また、ちょっとした和訳のコツ(?)などを教えていただけるとありがたいですっ。  「I think the answer is that language is more than just a mean of exchanging information. We see the wold around us through the window of our language. It enables us to share the history and culture of our people,and so it helps us find our identity. If we lose our language,we lose something of ourselves. imagine that English has taken the place the Japanese language here in Japan.what happens to your culture and identity? English is useful for communication in many parts of the world,but your mother tangue is an important part of your identity.」  「私は、その答えはちょうど情報伝達の意味で言語が使われていると思います。私たちは、私たちの言語の窓から世界を見ています。それは私たち人間の歴史と文化の伝達を可能にし、それは私たちが、私たちのアイデンティティを発見するのを助けます。もし私たちが言語をなくしたら、私たちは私たちの何もかもをなくします。  日本で日本語が英語に変わることを想像してください。あなたの文化とアイデンティティに何が起こりますか?英語はたくさんの世界の地域での情報の交換に便利です。しかし、母語はあなたのアイデンティティにとって重要なのです。」

• 100語自由英作添削をお願いいたします

100語自由英作添削お願いいたします 志望は早稲田政経です。 一橋2003後期 English should be made an official language in japan. I agree with this opinion. For one thing,it is convenient that we don't have to use Japanese and that we come to use English. Japanese is difficult language because it has a lot of letters. For example,Hiragana has almost one hundred letters and Kanji has too many letters to count the number. so,we need to use a lot of time to memorize the letters itself. On the other hand,Alphabet has only twenty four letters. So,American can spend a lot of time brushing up their knowledge. That is to say,if English become official language in japan,Japanese people is likely to be more intelligence. To conclude,Japan should make English official language. 日本語は暗記すべき文字数が多くそれにばかり時間がかかるが 英語はその分の時間を自らの知識を磨くことに利用出来るため 英語のほうが便利 という方針です。 あえてグローバル化などにあまり触れずに書いてみました。 よろしくお願いします。 ~しなくてよくなる という表現が思いつかず、 don't have to needでごまかしてしまいました。 come toとdon't have to を複合して使う良い方法があればと思います。 よろしくお願いします!

• 自由英作添削お願いします。早稲田政経11年

Read the statement below and write a paragraph giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. 'English should be the only official language of Japan' I disagree with the suggestion, because it has many negative aspects to make English the only official language. Of course the number of people using English is increasing. And if you can use English correctly, it may be advantageous in jobs. But it doesn't follows that all of the Japanese should use English. If you live in Japan for good and don't want contact with foreigners, you don't have to learn and use English. Almost all the Japanese have already use(usedのミス) Japanese. Moreover, if English became the only official language and many Japanese people wouldn't be able to speak and read Japanese language, they can't read any good Japanese literal(literaryのミス) works; Rasyomon, Wagahai Ha Neko De Aru, Tottochan and etc. These are why Japanese language should remain the official language.【130】100字で良いので書きすぎました…汗 First,secondを避けた(印象悪?)ので二つ目の印としてMoreoverでつなげたが問題文にtwo reasonsと書いてありこれではっきり2つ書いてるとわかるでしょうか? 3文目 Andの文頭接続詞は不可?当初はincreasing, and としていたのですが、後ろのit may be 以下のつながりがわかりにくいかと思い分けました。同じく4文目のBut it…は可? >Almost~(6文目)は前文からの繋がりで、英語を使う必要はない+今は既に日本語を使っている=英語を公用語にすることはムダだというニュアンスが出したかったが、内容がつながっていないようにみえるかなと後から思いました。本当はMoreoverを付けたかったが二個目の目印と混ざってしまうので断念しました。 I disagree with the suggestion はダメという話を聞きました。suggestionの場合とopinionの場合で正しい書き方はなんでしょうか? 日本人と日本語が見分けつきやすいよう~people(the Japanese)と~language とわざわざ書くよう気をつけた and etcはアウトでしょうか。(and so on にすればよかったです。 最後はただの出だしの言い換えにならぬよう日本語が日本語が公用語でありつづけるべきとした。 予想配点19点 予想得点もぜひおねがいします。 よろしくお願い致します

• 自由英作添削お願いします。早稲田政経11年

Read the statement below and write a paragraph giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. 'English should be the only official language of Japan' I disagree with the suggestion, because it has many negative aspects to make English the only official language. Of course the number of people using English is increasing. And if you can use English correctly, it may be advantageous in jobs. But it doesn't follows that all of the Japanese should use English. If you live in Japan for good and don't want contact with foreigners, you don't have to learn and use English. Almost all the Japanese have already use(usedのミス) Japanese. Moreover, if English became the only official language and many Japanese people wouldn't be able to speak and read Japanese language, they can't read any good Japanese literal(literaryのミス) works; Rasyomon, Wagahai Ha Neko De Aru, Tottochan and etc. These are why Japanese language should remain the official language.【130】100字で良いので書きすぎました…汗 First,secondを避けた(印象悪?)ので二つ目の印としてMoreoverでつなげたが問題文にtwo reasonsと書いてありこれではっきり2つ書いてるとわかるでしょうか? 3文目 Andの文頭接続詞は不可?当初はincreasing, and としていたのですが、後ろのit may be 以下のつながりがわかりにくいかと思い分けました。同じく4文目のBut it…は可? >Almost~(6文目)は前文からの繋がりで、英語を使う必要はない+今は既に日本語を使っている=英語を公用語にすることはムダだというニュアンスが出したかったが、内容がつながっていないようにみえるかなと後から思いました。本当はMoreoverを付けたかったが二個目の目印と混ざってしまうので断念しました。 I disagree with the suggestion はダメという話を聞きました。suggestionの場合とopinionの場合で正しい書き方はなんでしょうか? 日本人と日本語が見分けつきやすいよう~people(the Japanese)と~language とわざわざ書くよう気をつけた and etcはアウトでしょうか。(and so on にすればよかったです。 最後はただの出だしの言い換えにならぬよう日本語が日本語が公用語でありつづけるべきとした。 予想配点19点 予想得点もぜひおねがいします。 よろしくお願い致します