• ベストアンサー

彼を勝手に強盗犯だと決め付けないでください。の訳

勝手に、はbe selfish be up to you without consulting meなどがあり、 決め付ける、は assume that take it for granted that haven't a doubt in the world that haven't the slightest doubt that などですが、It's not up to you.Don't assume that he is a robber.でいいのでしょうか?適切な表現を教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

Gです。 こんにちは。 (Please) Don't call him a robber without solid evidence. とか Don't label him a robber without solid evidence.と言うような表現が出来ます。 はっきりした証拠なしに(確証無しに)彼を強盗犯人と呼ばないでください、と言う表現ですね。 決め付けるからそう呼ぶ、と言うフィーリングからこの表現は来ています。 この日本語の表現から、強盗犯人だと決まったわけじゃない、と言うフィーリングでこれを言うのであれば、There is no evidence to even indicate that he might be the robber.等も医薬として普通に使えますね。 #2・#3さんのご回答も良いものですね。 これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。 

oborojuuji
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。彼は強盗犯だ、危険だよ。に対して反論するとこなので、callがぴったりかもしれませんね。

その他の回答 (4)

• minirose
  • ベストアンサー率14% (23/154)
回答No.5

It's not up to you.がグッドですね。 Take no assumption he is rubber.と言えるて思います。 w/o solid evidencesとつければパッフェクトになりますね。

oborojuuji
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。It's not up to you.はやっぱりいいですよね!辞書見ててピンと来ましたから。withoutをw/oに省略できることも初めて知りました。

• Hideto123
  • ベストアンサー率30% (126/420)
回答No.3

自信はありませんが・・、 You shoudn't regard him as a robber with no hard evidence. さらに、 He is entitled to be treated as innocent until proven guilty. などと付け加えるのは余計なことでしょうか?

oborojuuji
質問者

お礼

いろいろな表現がありますね。付け加えも、疑われているだけでなく、不遇な扱いを受けている場合は必要だと思います。回答ありがとうございます。

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.2

It is not right to assume he is a robber without any solid (clear) evidence. ではいかがでしょうか? 勝手に、という表現は「確たる証拠もなしに」とするのが良いと思います。

oborojuuji
質問者

お礼

without any solid evidenceで確かに勝手に、と同じようなニュアンスが出ますね。ありがとうございます。

回答No.1

~くださいがあるから、pleaseは必要かなって思いますが^^; *********************************************************** Yahoo!翻訳 Please do not brand him as be a robbery criminal without permission. Excite翻訳 Please do not decide that the burglar him without permission and do not put up. *********************************************************** 申し訳ないが、英語苦手なので翻訳させてしまいました。 Yahoo!とExciteの翻訳データベースが違うため、異なる訳がでました。 こんなんでよければ参考にどうぞ。

oborojuuji
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 上手い訳を教えて下さい。

1、I didn't know you to be that selfish. 2、I have never known you to be that selfish before. 3、She has lived in Japan for ten years. 4、She has lived in Japan for the last ten years. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We're going to assume that a machine does not require anything to be conscious that a naturally evolved organism--you or me, for example--doesn't require.

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• 英文の訳を教えてください。

下の英文の訳を教えていただきたいです。自分でも調べながら訳してみたものの英語が苦手でうまく繋がりませんでした。 For all the things i didn't do and all the love that haven't got to you わかる方がいましたら教えていただけると助かります。

• 【至急】簡単な英語の訳です(/_・、)

困っています。 以下の文の訳を、わかる方回答宜しくお願いします。 (1)you've never been to tokyo,have you? (2)you really want to money,don't you? (3)you've got a lot of pen,haven't you? (4)you like listening to EXILE,don't you?

• オーウェルの一節の訳を教えてください

'In Spain nothing from a meal to a battle ever happens at the appointed time. As a general rule things happen too late, but just occasionally - just so that you shan't be able to depend on their happening late - they happen too early.' ジョージ・オーウェルのカタロニア賛歌の一節ですが、 just so that you shan't be able to depend on their happening lateの部分がうまく訳せません。 shan't(shall not)やjust so that、depend onが、ここではどういうニュアンスで使われているのかがわかりません。 この部分の意味と和訳を教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 大大至急です!(´;ω;`)日本語訳お願いします。

翻訳機にかけるのはやめてください。 英語がわかるかた、日本語訳おねがいします。 (1)I more than just like you. (2)I'm not saying I like tall girls. I'm saying I don't care about how tall a girl is.  (3)If things are going to work between us when I leave. (4)Right now it seems like you're scared and it makes me think that things are going to work between us when I leave.  (5)No one else but you. I am not unconcerned either. There are going to be times that I won't be able to talk to you everyday. When I go to Montana I will be at work for 5 days at a time and won't be able to go back home and email or message you. Or if I deploy somewhere and I will only be able to message you 1 or 2 times a week maybe. That's the way it's going to be and I need you to be able to handle that. Please know that there will never be a day that I don't think about you or I won't be thinking about you all day. 日本語訳お願いします。

• 日本語訳にお願いします。

日本語に訳するとどうなりますか? 教えて頂けますか?お願いします。 That doesn't mean I won't talk to you,just means I won't be fast.

• 訳の修正

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、ちょっと意味が分りません。数人女の子が話かけてくるけど、私は話したくない。ということはなんとなく分ったのですが・・・すいませんが訳を教えて下さいおねがいしあmす。My first day out here wasn't bad at all. I saw a lot of people around here! A couple a girls tried to talk to me and I didn't want to talk them. I miss you so much, that I wanted you to be here with me! 私が戻ったら私と私の誕生日を祝えたらいいな。もしむりならいいよ。これしか分りません。I hope that when I get back, you would be able to celebrate my birthday with me! If you don't, I understand. I could write you on, and on, and on,but I am about to go to sleep.

• 訳をお願いします

Affair is a serious relationship And now I love to have a one of that In case I just wanted to be with you yumi