• ベストアンサー

和訳みてください(相手を怒らせてしまったかも・・・)

oshietewordの回答

回答No.4

相手の方もネイティブではないという事ですが、私にはこの文章から相手の方が怒っているようには感じませが...。 前後にそのような感じの文があったのですか? 相手の英語力がどれくらいかも分らないし、メールから真意を汲み取るのは日本語でも難しいですよね。 私になりに訳してみました。 なんだか分らないんだけど、私今にも爆発しそうに見えるよね、この写真だとさ(かなり意訳ですがこの方がすっきりくる)。 でも、今はそんなに太ってないよ!(冗談っぽく) って感じでしょうか。 体が大きいかというのはどういう英語を使って聞いていましたか? それにもよるとは思います。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは アドバイスありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

・please write more than just "happy new year" ・why not teach me something in your language or explain to me. what I can see in the picture. よろしくお願いします.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Helpful info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I am stunned why this accident didn’t took place in advance! I bookmarked it. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳にお願いします!

至急和訳にお願いします! 彼が先週にインフルエンザになってそのあと4日間くらいメールがこなかったんです。久しぶりに彼からメールが来て、『メール遅くなってごめんね。色んなことがあって。。』ときたので私が『何があったの?大丈夫?私で良かったら話してね!私ののことは気にしないで』と送ったら次のメールがきたんです。 『Im ok now oh why you say dont worry about you? oh you dont like me anymore? c i really like you now but i dont wanna break you Heart』 私嫌われちゃったんですかね?(T_T)

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• 和訳をお願いします

ほぼ意味は把握できているのですが完璧ではないのでどうか和訳をお願い致します。 I am sorry. I am sorry for ever bothering. I am sorry for ever hurting you. I am sorry for even being in your life and bringing it disruption. I will never annoy you again. I know that you dont understand me, but someday you will and then it will be too late. I wish you the best of happiness and virtue. You will always have a place in my heart. Farewell

• 和訳お願いします!

「Why do I feel alive」  「Fly in me remedy」  好きな歌手の曲に入ってる英文です。  意味、教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします

こんな内容の歌詞ってことが知りたいです。 FM Static - Take Me As I Am (グループ名 - 曲名) This time I finally see the Reason why, I can't do this Alone, it took some time and concentration, To believe it, this I know I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm Growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so I lift my voice to sing out, Let the sound of my heart ring out, These hands aren't holdin' me down, Never again will I be without I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。

• このような文を送ってくる人って、どんな人だと思いますか(すみません、英文です)

私の友達が、こんな文章を送ってきました。 私が書いたメールに対して(ちょっとキツイことを書きました)、「いつもこの文は僕の胸の中にあるんだけど、キミのメールを読んでいきなり思い出した」とのこと。 彼は私のことを好いていてくれていて、「お互いうまくいきそうだったら結婚したいと思っている」と言ってくれています。 なんかいろいろ頭の中がぐるぐるしちゃって、うまくまとまらないので、第三者の方の意見を聞かせていただきたいと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 Do not walk in front of me Because I am not going to follow Do not walk behind me Because I may not lead; Just walk beside me And just be my friend. by Albert Canns