• 締切済み

どう訳せばいいんでしょう?

pairoseの回答

• pairose
  • ベストアンサー率12% (3/25)
回答No.2

一般人ですのであくまで参考程度でお願いします Go to the champion!We have passion and desire! forがありません、ごめんなさい

関連するQ&A

• 表彰状の英訳を教えてください

社内表彰用に表彰状を作っています。 外国人用に英文の表彰状を作ってはみたのですが、 英語に自信がないため、不安です。 英文に間違い等ありましたら、 ご指摘ください・・・お願いします。 [英文] In recognition of your everyday work and passion, we hereby award [a grand prize award to the excellent instructor] to Michael. [原文] あなたは日頃の勤務内容と情熱により 「第一回 輝くスタッフ大賞」を受賞されましたので ここに表彰します

• Now we are more aware of

Now we are more aware of changes that take place in other countries whether they are economic, environmental, political, religious or otherwise. This has created and fed our desire to purchase a wider variety of goods. We are more culturally aware, our eating habits are different, and we are consuming more. この3つの文がわかりません。 2つ目の文は[私たちが幅広い商品を購入したいようにする]みたいな感じの事を言ってるようだと思うのですがよく理解できてません。 その他の文についてはさっぱりです。 できれば和訳が欲しいですがヒントでも構わないので教えてください。

• be動詞の後にすぐにbutがくる

We must aware that we are constantly being selective, and that what we do perceive is but the tiniest part of what is perceptible. 訳ではなくて、ヒントが欲しいです。 is の後に、すぐbut がきていますが、どう考えたらいいんでしょうか? not~butーの構文ではないようですし、悩んでいます。。 butを以外と訳すのかなと思って、訳してみたのが下の英訳です。 「私たちが感知することは、知覚されるものの最も小さな部分以外であり、絶えず、選択され続けるものだということに、私たちは気づいていなければならない」 という訳なんですが、どうでしょうか? おねがいします。

• what we do know...の和訳

以下の英文の主旨が掴みきれません。 Today kissing represents respect, passion, love. But when the first two people in human history kissed, were they just kind of being gross? Well, let’s begin with what we do know: kissing feels good, and it’s good for you. 自分なりに訳してみると、 今では、キスは尊敬や情熱や愛を表します。でも、人類最初の2人がキスしたとき、それはただ唇を重ねるだけだったのでしょうか? じゃあ、キスはなぜ気持ちいいのか、そしてキスはなぜあなたにとって良いことなのかを探っていきましょうか。 ……というような意味なのかなと思いましたが、いまいち意味不明です。 お教え頂けますと幸いです。 原文 (前略)why do we kiss? I mean, if you think about it, it seems kind of weird, right? I mean, sure, today kissing represents peace, respect, passion, love. But when the first two people in human history kissed, were they just kind of being gross? Well, let’s begin with what we do know: kissing feels good, and it’s good for you. A passionate kiss burns about 2 to 3 calories per minute, and releases epinephrine and norepinephrine into the blood making your heart to pump faster. Kissing more often is correlated with a reduction of bad cholesterol and perceived stress. But these positive effects didn’t become widespread by accident.(後略)

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 某通販サイトを利用し、海外からCDを購入しました。 商品が予定日に届かなかったため問い合わせた所、海外からメールで以下の内容の文章が送られてきました。 英語の知識が不十分のため一部内容がよくわからなかったため、お力を貸していただきたいです。 宜しくお願いします。 May we please ask you to allow 5 more working days, and if it still hasn't arrived by then we will be happy to send you a replacement or issue you with a full refund. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We are happy to work with you to resolve any issue.

• 英文の翻訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで お願いできますでしょうか? 多分定型文だと思われますので、 破壊的な構文はないと想像します。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In the previous reading we looked at Venus, the planet of love, in this reading it is time to look at mars, the planet of passion. Venus and Mars always work together in a chart. Mars has an important role in the future, it determines parts of your soul mates character, his dreams of love, his passions, what fascinates him and what he hopes to find, or what he will think he has found in you. Mars is the driving force behind love, that changes it from the bonds friendship and affection to enchantment and a garden of desire. Without mars there would be love but there would be no motivation to make a future of that love. To become lovers, or to get married, no deeper desire to gain insight, to penetrate the mystery’s of each others the mind or body further.

• 単純に英訳をお願いしたいだけなので社会問題に関して

単純に英訳をお願いしたいだけなので社会問題に関してはスルーしてください。 We have seen, of course, those comments. Mayor ●●’s comments were outrageous and offensive.  As the United States has stated previously, what happened in that era to these women who were trafficked for sexual purposes is deplorable and clearly a grave human rights violation of enormous proportions.    翻訳に影響するデリケートな背景がありますので一応説明します。2013年日本の某政治家が「慰安婦は当時戦時下では日本のみならず必要だった。日本だけが非難されるのは理不尽」と発言したことに対して、日本の某新聞記者が会見で合衆国に見解を求めました。その時の米報道官の回答の冒頭部分です。 特に outrageous and offensive のところが気になります。日本の報道では、『合衆国が日本の某政治家の発言を「言語道断で侮辱的」と強く非難した』ように表現されていました。単語単位では間違っていないようですが、話をよく聞くとあの時代世界中で起こったこの悲劇に対して言っています。日本の某政治家個人を叩いてはいないはずです。更生に翻訳するとどうなるのでしょうか。

• 老子:37章 道は常に無為にして⇒《非知》か

▼ ちょんまげ英語日誌:老子 第三十七章   道は常に無為にして、而も為さざるは無し   http://blog.mage8.com/roushi-37    ▽ 原文 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  (あ) 道常無爲、而無不爲。  (い) 侯王若能守之、萬物將自化。  (う) 化而欲作、吾將鎭之以無名之樸。  (え) 無名之樸、夫亦將無欲。  (お) 不欲以靜、天下將自定。  ▽ 書き下し文 ~~~~~~~~~~~  (あ) 道は常に無為にして、而(しか)も為さざるは無し。  (い) 侯王(こうおう)若(も)し能(よ)くこれを守らば、万物は将(まさ)に自ら化せんとす。  (う) 化して作(おこ)らんと欲すれば、われ将にこれを鎮むるに無名の樸(ぼく)を以(も)ってせんとす。  (え) 無名の樸は、それまた将に無欲ならんとす。  (お) 欲あらずして以って静かなれば、天下将に自ら定まらんとす。  ▽ 英訳文 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  (あ) “The way” never does anything voluntary, but it can accomplish everything.  (い) If a monarch follows “the way”, all things grow up spontaneously.  (う) If there are some trying to forestall others, I calm them with the spirit of a nameless raw wood.  (え) If people have the spirit of a nameless raw wood, they will renounce excessive desire.  (お) If people do not have excessive desire and their minds are calm, the world will be stable.  ▽ 現代語訳 ~~~~~~~~~~~~  (あ) 「道」は自分からとくに何かをする訳では無いが、「道」によって成し遂げられない事は無い。  (い) 人の上に立つ君主がこの事を弁えていれば、全てのものが自分から成長しようとするだろう。  (う) 成長する過程で自分だけ飛びぬけようとするものがあれば、私は名も無い切り出したばかりの丸太の様な素朴さをもってその心を鎮めよう。  (え) 丸太の様な素朴な心であれば、無駄な欲望を持つ事も無い。  (お) 皆が無駄な欲望を捨て去り、心が静かであれば、世の中は自然と安定するだろう。  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  特に次のくだりの意味をおしえてください。  ▽ (あ) 道常無爲、而無不爲。  ☆ 《無為》であるが 《不為は無い》?  試訳:《非知⇒非在》なるナゾであるが 《不在は無い》。つまり 《遍在》する。  《為す》という概念を用いているので なかなかピッタリとは解釈しにくい。創造神でもないものを。  (い) 侯王(こうおう)若(も)し能(よ)くこれを守らば、万物は将(まさ)に自ら化せんとす。  ☆ これ以下は よく分からない。つまり 《無為》と言っていたものがただちに《守る》という概念で捉えられている。人間が守るという捉え方である。分からんわい。  ・・・・

• 怪しいメールですか?

Is this email not displaying properly? View it in your browser. Dear Google user, We're getting rid of over 60 different privacy policies across Google and replacing them with one that's a lot shorter and easier to read. Our new policy covers multiple products and features, reflecting our desire to create one beautifully simple and intuitive experience across Google. We believe this stuff matters, so please take a few minutes to read our updated Privacy Policy and Terms of Service at http://www.google.com/policies. These changes will take effect on March 1, 2012. One policy, one Google experience Easy to work across Google Tailored for you Easy to share and collaborate Easy to work across Google Our new policy reflects a single product experience that does what you need, when you want it to. Whether you're reading an email that reminds you to schedule a family get-together or finding a favorite video that you want to share, we want to ensure you can move across Gmail, Calendar, Search, YouTube, or whatever your life calls for with ease. Tailored for you If you're signed into Google, we can do things like suggest search queries – or tailor your search results – based on the interests you've expressed in Google+, Gmail, and YouTube. We'll better understand which version of Pink or Jaguar you're searching for and get you those results faster. Easy to share and collaborate When you post or create a document online, you often want others to see and contribute. By remembering the contact information of the people you want to share with, we make it easy for you to share in any Google product or service with minimal clicks and errors. Protecting your privacy hasn't changed Our goal is to provide you with as much transparency and choice as possible, through products like Google Dashboard and Ads Preferences Manager, alongside other tools. Our privacy principles remain unchanged. And we'll never sell your personal information or share it without your permission (other than rare circumstances like valid legal requests). Got questions? We've got answers. Visit our FAQ at http://www.google.com/policies/faq to read more about the changes. (We figured our users might have a question or twenty-two.) Notice of Change March 1, 2012 is when the new Privacy Policy and Terms will come into effect. If you choose to keep using Google once the change occurs, you will be doing so under the new Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. Please do not reply to this email. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. Also, never enter your Google Account password after following a link in an email or chat to an untrusted site. Instead, go directly to the site, such as mail.google.com or www.google.com/accounts. Google will never email you to ask for your password or other sensitive information.

• えいご

There are few planters. It is a hobby. cucumber Tomato eggplant I'm planting peppers. In the old days, we planted corn, planted mulberry, planted strawberry, planted onion, planted watermelon, planted sweet potato, planted sweet potato, etc. in 100 pyeong land. However, I can not do it now because I sold it. When my grandfather was alive, I planted a lot of vegetables. My grandmother was in the vineyard. I still eat a lot of rice. From my uncle who inherited a single house.130 kg of rice per bag. The shipment in autumn is now lush, with a roar of roars. There used to be fireflies, but I have never seen them. Vegetables grow high in the sun every year. Do you like rice? 天の川はみえました(英訳するのが面倒くさくなったため。) と送りました。 毎年野菜が高くなっているのは伝わったでしょうか。 返事は、日本語で それはすごい。(←初めての、日本語。) I read about the holidays Tanabata. Did you write your wish? Attached it to the nearest branch. My desire to see you soon and meet you. I'm so looking forward to it I hope to fulfill all the wishes come true. Hope to meet with one and only love. I will wait patiently for the fulfillment of desire. (3 hearts)(2 hearts)(two hearts)(1 heart)(shining heart)(white striped heaert)(hearts)(crystal heart) アタッチッドの文章はそれはどこの支点ですか?とは何でしょうか。 英検3級です。(ただそれ以上受けてないだけです)けども。