文法:どれが主語?

mryokkoの回答

• mryokko
  • ベストアンサー率20% (69/337)
回答No.14

質問者さまにお詫び、でした<m(__)m>

関連するQ&A

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいでしょうか?

By American standards, it would have been presumptuous for me to climb into the front seat of the ca r, particularly if the car was being driven by the host. The front seat is reserved for the guest of honor so that he or she can talk to the host or hostess. Americans generally feel sitting alone in the back seat is like "riding a taxi." They feel lonely and rejected, espacially when everyone else crowed into the front of the car "out of respect" for the guest. 日本語訳 アメリカの基準では、とりわけ、もしもその車がホストによって運転されているなら、車のフロントシートに乗り込むことは私にとっては厚かましいことになったでしょう。フロントシートは、彼もしくは彼女がホストやホステスと話せるよう主賓の為の席だからです。一般的にアメリカ人は後部座席に一人で座ることは、「タクシーに乗ること」のようなものだと思うのです。特に客に敬意を払って他の全員が車両の前方へ行ってしまうと、彼らは孤独と(自分を)拒否されたと感じるのです。

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (13) Marius defeated the foreign invaders, but the victory turned into a disaster for the Republic. Men who had once roamed the city in angry mobs now eagerly joined the army. There, they would be fed and paid. And they knew that after the war was over, their generals would give them a reward of land or money. No wonder the soldiers felt a greater loyalty to their generals than to the Roman state that had failed them! Ruthless generals took advantage of the situation. They led their armies against one another, each hoping to gain control of the city. These civil wars rocked the Republic again and again. (14) Cicero was determined to save the Roman Republic. He gathered strong allies, especially men who could recruit soldiers. One of the men whom he enlisted in the cause was Pompey, a powerful general. Pompey and Cicero had been friends since they were both 17 years old, and they had helped each other over the years. Cicero's orations in the Forum helped Pompey to gain support for his military ambitious. After Cicero spoke on Pompey's behalf, the Assembly gave Pompey a fleet of 500 ships and an army of 125,000 men to command against the pirates who threatened Rome in the eastern Mediterranean. He was victorious within a few months and became Rome's leading commander─thanks to Cicero's speech.

• 【文法】この文の主語は何ですか?

So finally, with what I felt was unusual patience and restraint, I turned to him and said, "..." with what I felt was unusual patience and restraint の部分が文法的に分かりません。 (1)この with は 前置詞ですよね? 前置詞の後に来るのは名詞ですが、この場合は what I felt ですか? (2)was の主語は what I felt ですか? (3)with what I felt was unusual patience and restraint の部分を直訳するとどうなりますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文法 主語は?

初歩的な質問ですいません。 1、The most important subject of all is Japanese. この文の主語は   ・The most important subject ・subject どちらになるのかわかりません。私はsubjectだけだと思うのですが、 2、My father went to Kyoto. この文の主語は   ・My father ですよね? father だけでしょうか? アポストロフィ場所で単語のどんな意味が変わるのでしょうか? 例えば、boy's school と boys' school 私には同じに思えるのですが、、 よろしくお願いします。  

• 国文法(主語)

ある教材を解いていたところ、問題に出くわしました。 (1)それは注文の多い料理店でした。 の文章で、「注文の」は主語になるとのことです。 この文章の文法について、ご教授お願いいたします。

• 至急この英文の和訳をお願い致しますm(*_*)m

Societies which recognize that pacta sunt servanda among their own members,do not find it difficult to recognize the advantages of fulfilling obligations and contacts in dealings with individuals and groups in different societies.The fact that all societies appear to recognize that there is an obligation to fulfil contacts,alongwith prudential advantage in fulfilling them (just as,it is often argued,they all recognize rules that limit violence among their members and enjoin respect for rights of property) provides a basis for the extension of the principle of the sanctity of contracts beyond the bounds of particular societies.

• 文法構造と正しい訳を教えて下さい

フットボールの試合前の国歌斉唱中に選手たちが起立せずにひざまずくことで黒人差別に抗議したことを受け、大統領が選手たちを批判した問題で、コメンテーターが評論しています。 ※パラグラフ1と2は繋がっています パラグラフ1 I think there was little doubt that he would seize on this issue to wrap himself in the American flag, to take a stand against who we call the SOB's (SOBs / son of a bitch) who are leading protests in the name of civil rights and against police misconduct and using the forum that they have as part of the NFL to make that statement when there's a lot of people watching. 「私は大統領がこの問題に飛びつこうとしたことについて懐疑的です。彼がそうした目的は、アメリカの星条旗に自らを巻きつけるというためであり(=権力を得ることに都合がよいからであり?)、我々(=大統領の支持者?)が「クソ野郎」と呼ぶ(しかし公民権で保障されている当たり前の抗議活動を指揮している)人々に反対の立場をとるためであり、警察の職権乱用に反対の立場をとるため(=その時々の状況に合わせて二枚舌を使って警察の保守的な職権乱用を批判する一方、抗議活動をしている層を批判することで、あらゆる層の国民に八方美人を演じて民意を得ようとするため?)なのです。そして(大統領は)アメリカンフットボールリーグの(大切な要素の)一部でもある集会を(政治的に)利用したのです、あのような声明をするために、沢山のひとが見ているときに。 そうしたことが、大統領がこの問題に飛びつこうとした理由であり、そのような大統領の態度に対して私は懐疑的です。」 アメリカ星条旗を身体に巻きつけるとは?支持母体を補強して政権の土台を盤石なものにするということでしょうか who we call the son of a bitch who are leading protests in the name of civil rights とありますが、話者は抗議活動をする人々をクソ野郎とは思っていないのではないでしょうか?話者は大統領の態度に懐疑的と言っていますので。にもかかわらずなぜ「we call theson of a bitch 」と、主語に話者がふくまれているのでしょうか。 また、the forum that they have as part of the NFLとはどういう意味でしょうか 「アメリカンフットボールリーグの(大切な)一部として存在する演壇の場」ということでしょうか パラグラフ2 And it's a big platform, indeed.And I think what he lacks as a president, and what you saw in the response, is a softer touch, a more deft touch to understand how sensitive this issue all -- is all around and that there -- this is a really contentious issue. それは大きな演壇の場です(大きな会場なので、沢山の人が見ていたわけです)、本当に。そして、彼が大統領として欠けているのは・・・・あなたたちがめにした大統領の対応は、柔らかい言い方、この問題全体が至る所で、どれだけデリケートなことであるかを理解しようとする巧みな言い方、それは非常に議論を呼ぶ問題だと思います。 これは、That thereをthereの強調的表現として捉え、How sensitive this issue is「どれだけこの問題がデリケートなことか」 all around (that) there「いたるところで」 という意味でしょうか ここまでお読みいただきありがとうございます

• 訳してください

⇨英語 There was more work to do the vast majority of farm workers remain without a union a condition that would mobilize organizing efforts for years. But in the cities and schools of Africa inspired by the courage of the farm workers a generation of Chicano youth were poised to open a new chapter in the Mexican-American struggle for civil rights they were ready to take to the streets to demand a better education in the fields the farmworkers movement had left a lasting legacy of change. つまりここで言いたいのは、「農業労働者の活動がメキシカンアメリカ人の市民権運動に大きな影響を与え、彼らの抗議の活力になった」ということでしょうか? 英文がぐちゃぐちゃだと思うので(文法)、一語一語訳していただかなくて大丈夫です。 こういうことが言いたいというのがもしわかるのであれば教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 一部訳がわかりません。

東大の1981年の入試問題からの質問です。 The way people act is conditioned by the social custom of their day and age --- even the way they think and feel with what one might call their outer layers. To take a very simple and obvious example: The men of the first Elizabethan age (and, Heaven knows, they were a tough enough lot!) cried easily and without shame in public. The rising generation of this second Elizabethan age are returning to much the same feeling, that one's emotions are not for hiding; but the men of my generation, my father's and grandfather's, were so conditioned in their extreme youth to the idea that men simply didn't, that by the time they were fifteen or sixteen they couldn't, even in private, except for such things as the death of a wife or child.But that's not to say that they feel, or felt, any less about the things they would have cried about, four hundred years ago. この英文の初めのセンテンスの後半部“even the way they think and feel with what one might call their outer layers.”の訳ですが、「いわゆる外層というものでの考え方や感じ方でさえ」と訳されているものと「人の思考や感覚でさえ、いわば外層に覆われているのである」と訳されているものがありました。どちらが正しいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 代名詞(they・such等)が訳せません。

代名詞(they・such等)をうまく訳す事が出来なくて、苦労しています。 itの場合は、 ・強調構文  ・It is 形容詞/副詞 that/to →仮主語のit  ・状況のit を除いて、基本的にいちばん近い(前の)名詞(単数形)をとると教わりました。 また、thisは基本的に前文をとると教わりました。(場合によっては後文) theyやsuchは、感覚的にはitとは違うように思えます。 thisと同じく前文から取るのでしょうか? 以下、例文を示しておきます。 ・theyの場合 personality researchers have attempted to devise formal methods for describing and measuring personality,which go beyond our everyday use of trait terms in thee ways. first,【they】 seek to reduce the potential set of trait… ・suchの場合 one certainly has to represent the transition from sober reasoning to phantastic attempts to solve a problem as a transition to processes within irreal levels. but are we dealing in these cases with locomotions of the person as a whole? if the person were at each moment within only one level of reality, one would have to represent him as two-dimensional. However, 【such a thesis】 is open to doubt… どこまで前文を記せば代名詞が特定できるかわからないので、少し大目に書きました。 英語の文章が足りないようであれば加筆します。