Samurai Serials: The Battle of Good and Evil

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Witness the thrilling world of samurai serials, where the unsuspecting good samurai are faced with the treacherous bad samurai lurking in the shadows. Will they survive the ambush?
  • Explore the captivating tales of samurai bravery and betrayal in a series that pits good samurai against their dark counterparts. Be prepared for unexpected twists and turns!
  • Embark on an epic journey through the world of samurai warriors, as they confront their greatest adversaries in battles of honor and justice. Who will emerge victorious in this timeless battle of good versus evil?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳

On the TV there were costume serials in which good samurai remained apparently unaware of bad samurai creeping up behaind to kill them. 侍の連続番組を見たとき、良い侍を殺すために悪役の侍が背後から忍び寄っていた。 Themの示すもの=good samurai but who turned at the last moment and did for them with one colossal blow of the sword. One of the series was about a blind samurai a kind of medieval Ironside. 次の瞬間、彼は振り返り、刀で巨大な風を起こして敵に応戦しました。 シリーズひとつは、古い盲目の剣豪ものでした。 Whoの先行詞=samurai 上記の訳があっているかどうか、チェックしてください。お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • TonyB
  • ベストアンサー率55% (179/323)
回答No.1

On the TV there were costume serials in which good samurai remained apparently unaware of bad samurai creeping up behaind to kill them, but who turned at the last moment and did for them with one colossal blow of the sword. On the TV there were costume serials これがこの文の骨格ですね。 「テレビで時代劇をやっていました」 in which・・・ その中で(in the costume serials)…と内容の説明になります。 good samurai remained apparently unaware of bad samurai good samuraiはapparently unaware of bad samuraiの状態にあった。 「侍は明らかに悪い侍に気付いていない様子だった」 creeping up behaind to kill them これはbad samuraiの修飾語(意味的な主語はbad samurai) 「その悪人どもは背後に忍び寄り彼ら(good samurai)を切ろうとしていた」 but who turned at the last moment and did for them with one colossal blow of the sword whoの先行詞にあたるものは直接的にはないですが、前の文中にあるものを受けるので意味的にwho=good samuraiと考えるしかないでしょう。 turned at the last moment:じりじり悪人が忍び寄りいよいよ…という最後の瞬間!振り向いて、 with one colossal blow of the sword:剣を大きく一振りして 「ぎりぎりのところでその侍は振り返り、剣を大きく一振りし敵と戦いました(敵を倒しました)」 One of the series was about a blind samurai a kind of medieval Ironside. 主語がOne of the series補語がa kind of medieval Ironside、それにabout a blind samuraiが挿入されている文です。 「その時代劇の一つは、盲目の侍が主人公の、中世の剣豪ものでした」 指示語もきちんと意味を取っているので悪い訳ではないと思います。ただところどころ文意があいまいなところがありますので good samurai remained apparently unaware One of the series was a kind of medieval Ironside の部分は、文の構造がわかるように訳をした方がいいでしょう。 その上で時代劇に合わせて意訳すればよいと思います。 「テレビで時代劇をやっていました。よい侍は、彼らを切ろうと背後から忍び寄る悪人どもに全くきづいていない様子でしたが、いよいよ悪人が切りかかろうという瞬間、その侍は振り向きざまに剣を大きく一振りし悪人どもを倒しました。中世の剣豪物で盲目の侍が主人公の時代劇でした。」

関連するQ&A

• ヴィヴィアンに関する文章の和訳を至急お願いします!

上手く日本語にすることが出来ず、困っています よろしくお願いします! But Vivienne Westwood turned from designing punk fashion to designing very different kinds of clothes based on historical designs. Vivienne spent a long time studying the design of clothes in historical collections such as the one at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London which has the largest costume collection in Britain.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Fifth Army See also: Capture of Wurst Farm The Fifth Army attacked on the left of the Second Army to capture the Wilhemstellung, with V Corps on the right and XVIII Corps on the left, to finish the capture of the line from Schuler Farm to Langemarck and then advance 500–800 yd (460–730 m) east towards Poelcappelle; XIV Corps formed the northern flank with the 20th Division. V Corps had more field guns than the I Anzac Corps to the right and fewer heavy guns, so only a three-layer barrage was possible. A creeping barrage by 18-pounder field guns was to move at the same speed as that of the Second Army. 18-pounder and 4.5-inch howitzer fire were to comb the area in front of the creeping barrage, from 100–400 yd (91–366 m) deep and a neutralising barrage by 6-inch howitzers and 60-pounder guns was to sweep ground 450–1,200 yd (410–1,100 m) in front of the creeping barrage. Artillery not needed for counter-battery fire was to put standing barrages on the most dangerous German positions, like Hill 37 and Hill 40 and German assembly areas in the dips behind Zonnebeke and Gravenstafel. The 9th and 55th Divisions of V Corps were to attack on fronts of 1,800 yd (1,600 m) over ground held by the right of the German 121st Division and the 2nd Guards Reserve Division, which had also changed hands twice in August. The large numbers of strong points, pillboxes and fortified farms east of the Hanebeek and Steenbeek streams were mostly intact, despite numerous attempts to smash them with artillery fire. The artillery brought to the Ypres salient in September went to the Second Army so the Fifth Army adopted a new infantry formation, where moppers-up were reorganised into small groups of up to half a platoon, moving with the leading assault waves, to capture specific strong-points and then garrison them. XVIII Corps adopted the same practice, which became standard in the Fifth Army soon after the battle. The 9th Division was confronted by the morass of the Hanebeek valley, where the stream had been choked by frequent bombardment and turned into a swamp and water-filled shell-holes.

• (3)「大空のサムライSAMURAI!」の中の文章です。

(3)「大空のサムライSAMURAI!」の中の文章です。 Were the reasons now any the less compelling? Could I throw away the love of Fujiko then, because I was half blind, and do less than to refuse Hatsuyo's unspoken plea to me? 最初の文章は、any the less ですが辞書を引いてもよく解らないので訳せません。 次の文章は、 「そのとき、私の片目を理由にふじこの愛をなげうることが出来たであろうか。又、私に対するはつよの無言の訴えを拒否すること・・・・」これも less than がネックになってうまく訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を訳してください!

A Peace Corps staff member is hurriedly called to a town in Ethiopia to deal with reports that one of the volunteers is treating Ethiopians like dogs. What could the volunteer be doing to communicate that ? A volunteer in Nigeria has greattrouble getting any discipline in his class, and it is known that the students have no respectfor him because he has shown no self-respect. How has he shown that ? Neither volunteer offended his hosts with words. But both of them were unaware of what they had communicated through ntheir nonverbal action. In the first case,the volunteer working at a health center would go into the waiting room and call for the next patient. She did this as she would in America - by pointing with herfingerto the next patient and beckoning him to come. Cceptable in the States, butin Ethiopia her pointing gesture is for children and her beckoning signal is for dogs.In Ethiopia one points to a person by extending the arm and hand and beckons by holding the hand out, palm down, and closing it repeatedly. In the second case,the volunteer insisted that students look him in the eye to show attentiveness,in a country where prolonged eye contactis considered disrespectful- while the most innocent American-English gesture may have insulting, embarrassing, or atleast confusing connotations in another culture,the converse is also true. 4)H foreign visitors were to bang on the table and hiss at the waiter for service in a New York restaurant,they would be fortunate if they were only thrown out. Americans might find foreign students overly polite if they bow. We assume that our way of talking and gesturing is "natural" and that those who do things differently are somehow playing with nature. This assumption leads to a blindness about intercultural behavior. And individuals are likely to remain blind to and unaware of what they are communicating nonverbally, because the hosts will seldom tell them thatthey have committed a social blunder.It is rude to tell people they are rude;thus the hosts grant visitors a "foreigner's license," allowing them to make mistakes of social etiquette, and they never know untiltoo late which ones prove disastrous.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Other 18-pounders searched and swept the area from the German trenches to 250 yards (230 m) further back in succession, as the British infantry reached and attacked them. The rest of the 18-pounders fired standing barrages on each line of trenches, until the creeping barrage arrived then lifted with it. A protective barrage was then formed beyond the objective, according to the barrage timetable. A thaw set in on 16 February and next dawn, there were dark clouds overhead and mist on the ground, which turned soft and slippery before reverting to deep mud. The speed of the creeping barrage had been based on the infantry crossing frozen ground and was too fast for the conditions. At 4:30 a.m. the German artillery bombarded the front from which the British were to attack, apparently alerted by a captured document and a deserter.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a therapist who does home-based counseling with very poor people with very complicated and difficult issues. The problem is that I really feel like I am the blind leading the blind. Many of my clients tell me that I help them tremendously, and my entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, so I do feel like I am effective in my job in many ways. I really feel like I am the blind leading the blindとmy entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文とその和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Say something! And look at me! The meaning of silence and pauses Years ago my professor, John Condon, told us in one of his classes that in the United States television programs cannot have more than three seconds of silence. After that duration, people would start calling the television station to ask if the sound had been turned off. A short while later, I watched an old Japanese movie on T.V., in which two samurai faced each other in a hallway and said nothing-for 10 minutes. Although there was music in the background, the two men did not emit a single word or sound during those 10 minutes and only glared at each other. 英文翻訳 何か言って! 私を見て! 沈黙と一次停止の意味 私が師事したジョン・コンドン教授は数年前の授業で「米国のテレビ番組では三秒以上の無音状態があってはならない」と言いました。 もしそうなれば、テレビ局に対して「音声が消されたのか」という質問を人々が寄せ始めるだろう、というのです。 それからしばらくして、私はテレビで日本映画を観ました。 その映画の中では二人の侍が十分間無言で廊下で向かい合っていました。 パックグラウンドミュージックは流れていたけれど、二人の侍は十分間一言も一音も発することなくただにらみ合っていたのでした。

• The Dark Glassesからの英文です。

"What are you doing?" she said. He jumped up and pulled the blotting paper over his work. Her one eye through her green glasses glinted upon him, though I did not actually see it do so, but saw only the dark green glass focused with a squint on to his face. "I'm making up the accounts," he said, standing with his back to the desk, concealing the papers. I saw his hand reach back and tremble among them. "I shivered in my soaking wet clothes. Dorothy looked with her eye at the window. I slid sideways to avoid her and ran all the way home. Next morning I said. "I've tried to read with these glasses. It's all a blur. I suppose I'll have to take them back?" "Didn't you notice anything wrong when you tried---" "---tried them on in the shop?" "No. But the shop's so dark. Must I take them back?" I took them into Mr Simmonds early that afternoon. "I tried to read with them this morning, but it's all a blur." It was true that I had smeared them with cold cream first. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 主人公は15歳ぐらいの女の子です。 he=検眼士です。she= Dorothyは検眼士の姉です。 窓の外から主人公が検眼士の様子を窺っている場面から始まっています。 ------------------------------------------------------------------ "Didn't you notice anything wrong when you tried---" "---tried them on in the shop?" "No. But the shop's so dark. Must I take them back?"の個所について But the shop's so dark.の部分はBecause ~の意味になると思うのですが、 But~と言うのが普通なのでしょうか? 前文は He pulled a sheet of blotting paper towards him. He dipped his pen in the ink and started writing on the bottom of the sheet of paper before him, comparing it from time to time with the one he had taken out of the safe. I was not surprised, but I was thrilled, when the door behind him slowly opened. It was like seeing the film of the book. Dorothy advanced on her creeping feet, and he did not hear, but formed the words he was writing, on and on. The rain pelted down regardless. She was looking crookedly, through her green glasses with her one eye, over his shoulder at the paper. となっています。 教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

In support, the 54th (East Anglian) Division (less one brigade in Eastern Force reserve) was ordered to cross the Wadi Ghuzzeh immediately after the mounted troops and take up a position at Sheikh Abbas, to cover the rear of the 53rd (Welsh) Division, and keep open the corridor along which the attack was launched. At 11:45 the 161st (Essex) Brigade (54th Division, Eastern Force) was ordered to advance to Mansura in support of the attacking brigades, but the message was apparently never received. At 13:10 an order which had originated from Eastern Force at 12:45 was finally received by hand from a staff officer. By noon, Chetwode was concerned that the strength of the opposition to the infantry attack, could make it impossible to capture Gaza before dark. As a consequence, he ordered Chauvel and Hodgson to reconnoitre towards Gaza, warning them to be prepared to supply one brigade each to reinforce the infantry attack.

• 次の英文を訳して下さい。

The U.S. attack was unsuccessful. Monash asked Rawlinson for permission to delay the main attack due on 29 September, but this was refused because of the priority given to Marshal Ferdinand Foch's strategy of keeping the Germans under the relentless pressure of coordinated assaults along the front. As a result of the confusion created by the failed attack (with the corps command being unsure of where the American troops were), the battle on 29 September on the American 27th Division front had to be started without the customary (and highly effective) close artillery support. The British artillery commander argued that attempting to alter the barrage timetable at this late stage would cause problems and the American divisional commander Major General John F. O'Ryan was also concerned about the possibility of friendly fire. All of the Allied commanders therefore agreed to proceed with the original artillery fire plan. The result was that the barrage would now start at the originally-intended jump-off point, some 900 m (1,000 yd) beyond the actual starting point of the infantry, leaving them very vulnerable during their initial advance. 27th Division was required to make an advance greater than any that had been asked of its highly experienced Australian allies, an advance of some 4,500 m (5,000 yd) in a single action. In an attempt to compensate for the lack of a creeping barrage Rawlinson provided additional tanks. However, the absence of a creeping barrage in the 27th Division sector was to have a very detrimental effect on the initial operations of the battle on the front opposite the tunnel. Soldiers of the 30th American Infantry Division and the 15th Australian Brigade (5th Australian Division) at the southern entrance of the Bellicourt Tunnel at Riqueval near Bellicourt. It was captured by the 30th American Division on 29 September 1918. (Photographed 4 October 1918). Main assault of 29 September Brigadier General J V Campbell addressing troops of the 137th Brigade (46th Division) from the Riqueval Bridge over the St Quentin Canal The battle was preceded by the greatest British artillery bombardment of the war. Some 1,600 guns were deployed (1,044 field guns and 593 heavy guns and howitzers), firing almost one million shells over a comparatively short period of time. Included in these were more than 30,000 mustard gas shells (the first use of a British-made version of this weapon). These were specifically targeted at headquarters and groups of batteries. Many of the high explosive shells fired had special fuses which made them very effective in destroying the German barbed wire.