• ベストアンサー

英文直してください

sound-mindの回答

回答No.5

「聞いてないよ!」的なニュアンスであれば、 Your talks are always too sudden ! 又はただ単純に、 I didn't hear about it !

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんにちは 単純にいうのもいいですね。 あまり私の感情がたかぶってない時につかいます。 回答ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 訳と英文みてください

訳みてください Do you still want me to meet you in 〇, if so when? あなたはまだ、〇で私に会いたいの?もしそうならいつ? (前半の文がうまく訳せません)〇は国名です。 My studying is very slow, I am too old to learn quickly 私の勉強はすごい遅いよ、私は年だし早く習得することはね。 (slowのあとにbecauseとか、隠れてますか?) ............................................... 英文みてください(下の返事の) I may be coming to Japan for 2 weeks, is it still possible to ski in sangatsu or is it too late? この返事に 遅くないよ,3月にスキーできるよ Not too late,we can skiing in sangatsu. これでいいですか? 変だったり、他に、言い方あったらいろいろ教えてください。お願いします

• Say its not too late to year you...の意味

Say its not too late to year you... はどう訳せばよいのでしょうか。 year に動詞はあるのですか?? どなたかおわかりになる方、教えてください!!

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• 「あなたは私のすべてです」と言いたい場合、英語で「You are my

「あなたは私のすべてです」と言いたい場合、英語で「You are my everything」だと思っているのですが、スペースアルクで調べたところ「You are my everything」的な表現は見当たらず、「You mean everything to me. (あなたは私のすべてよ。)」というのが見つかりました。 しかし、「You mean everything to me」だと、「つまり、すべてを私に・・、とあなたは言っています」のような表現になるように思えるのですが、「あなたは私のすべてです」と言いたい場合、「You are my everything」でも「You mean everything to me」でも、どちらでも同じ意味で使えるでしょうか? それとも、「You are my everything」と「You mean everything to me」では、何か異なった心境が背景にあるのでしょうか? どなたか詳しい方がいましたら、ご教授くださいませ。 よろしくお願いします。

• Still Waiting

SUM41のStill Waitingの歌詞で、2つのサイトを見たんですが、歌詞が違っていたのです。 so tell me me what would you say I'd say its time too late So tell me what would you say I'd say it's time (to listen) になっていました。 どちらが正しいですか?

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 自分なりに訳してみましたがニュアンス的に分らない箇所があるもので。 ↓ thanks for your message. o I see but why you want to go to Morocco then? Just come to Sanaa. Me to I allways think to speak to you but i can not speak good japanise. But i hope i can learn. Please keep learning english. See you soon miss you yours

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英語の質問です。

You went to there too late. You did go to ther too late. どのように違うのか判りやすく説明お願いします。

• Nice to see you again!への返事

Nice to see you again!と言われ、日常英会話にうとい私は、うろたえてMe too.と言ってしまいました。ふつうにNice to see you too.とか言えばよかったと思ったんですが。ところで、前者はやっぱり変な返事ですか?

• 英文のメールですがわかりません。

すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank you. と。 わからない