回答No.1

9/11テロで、ハイジャックしたとされる19人のテロリストです。 “アラーの慈悲をうける19人”ということだと思います。

rcarlos
質問者

お礼

すごい早くお答え頂きありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の邦訳

In a recent article, drawing on various post-Keynesian contributions highlighting the influence animal spirits have on expectations and confidence, and on perceiving uncertainty, Dow and Dow (2011) show how public policy may help strengthening animal spirits to the benefit of the general welfare. 上記英文中,have on の構文上の位置付けがよく判りません。 全体を御訳し下さい。宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

1,You'll have to find someone else to take to impress. 2,Do you actually think of those things to say to girls and them use them on us?

• I may as well do ~ as I do ~. のパターンについて

タイトルのパターンを使って、「せっかく覚えた英語を忘れてしまうくらいならこのまま勉強を続けた方がましだ。」といえるかと思ったのですがネイティブにおかしいと言われました。次のようなことを言ったと思いますがおかしいでしょうか。 I may as well keep on studying English as I forget all the English words I have once memorized. (勉強は嫌なのですが何十年もやってきて無駄になるというか忘れてしまうのがもっと嫌なのですというようなことです。)

• ロザリオの祈り?(和訳が知りたい)

次の英文、祈りについて書かれていると思うのですが、 日本語で紹介されたページがどれなのかわかりません... (英語のページではたくさんヒットしました)。 日本語で紹介されたページをご存知の方、 または訳せる方、 教えてください。どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 ----------------- The Chaplet of The Divine Mercy (for private resitation or ordinary rosary beads) Begin with: Our Father...,Hail Mary...,The Creed. On the five large beads: Ethernal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world. On the ten small beeads: For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on us and on the whole world. Conclude with: Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world. (Three times.)

• 米国大学の間でのトランスファーで、次のように書かれている場合はTOEF

米国大学の間でのトランスファーで、次のように書かれている場合はTOEFL免除なのでしょうか。 TOEFLの点数により細かく「条件つき入学」のある学校なのですが。  Transfer Students who have studied in a U.S.college or university and have Completed English Composition 1 and English Composition 2 with grades,C or better,,may be waived from the English Proficiency requirement. 現在English Compositionの1と2は履修済みで、グレードはBです。 回答をよろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英会話について教えて頂きたく思います。

以下の英文について教えていただきたく思います。 A:Don't Japanese people hear English on our movies in theaters? BI No we don't. Though we often see American films in cinemas , we seldom hear English versions becouse before they're released in Japan, most of them are doubbed in Japanese.But as far as I know, some of them are watched without Japanese dubbing overhere. アメリカ人との会話なのですが、このように答えてしまったのですが、文意はなしているでしょうか?またwe seldom hear English on those movies because~とも考えたのですが変でしょうか?「英語の映画を英語では聞かない」と伝えたいだけの話なのですが、また英語を聞くという意味ではhearより」listenの方が良いのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ちなみにAがアメリカ人なのですが、私の発言を受け、「I see. if I go see English ones in Japan can I watch them with Eng subtitles? 」だったのですが。

• ニュース英語・皮肉のような表現に見えるのですが

アルジャジーラのホームページの記事の一部なのですが、以下の部分の意味がつかめませんでした。 http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/A0F0E02C-C025-4936-8C9A-59856079DAB4.htm "That distinction is as offensive and sad as saying that the (US) Drug Enforcement Administration certifies other countries for their cooperation against trafficking, when we are really talking about the number-one producer (of drugs) in the world," he said. その違いは、我々が世界で一番の麻薬王について論じ合うときに、アメリカの麻薬取締局が他の国に対して不法取引に対する協力を示すのと同じぐらい下品で、悲しいことだ。 と訳してみたのですが、どうも、 Administration certifies other countries for their cooperation against trafficking, の部分がしっくりときません。 どのように解釈するのがいいでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Hey guys. If you like Saturn Returns go check this out- Hi Everyone, Many of you may (or may not!) know about Facebook's new plan to, basically, steal money from those who have a fan page on FB. They are throttling the views on people's news feeds, for pages they have liked, in order to force those with fan pages to pay "promotional" fees. This means every time we post something, unless we pay FB, only 15% of the people who indicated they wanted to hear from us by "liking" our fan page, are actually getting our posts. In order to have our posts reach you, and also to show FB that what they are doing is crappy, we would ask that you do the following: 1) Go to the fan page 2) Hover over "Liked" and click "Add to interests lists" This way you can see ALL our posts, not just what randomly shows up in the newsfeed. Sincerely, ※「Saturn Returns」というのは、バンド名です。

• 翻訳お願いします。

It would have cost you much less if you got them from me from the begiining and not those other guess first. Talk to you later tonight. Please be on for video of Saik.

• 英訳依頼

5年イギリスに留学していた自分でもうまく訳せない文章にあたりました。 どなたか得意な方、翻訳をお願いします。 Whatever talents a person may possess to amuse and instruct others, be they ever so inconsiderable, he is yet bound to exert them: if his attempt be ineffectual, let the punishment of an unaccomplished purpose have been sufficient; let none trouble themselves to heap the dust of oblivion upon his efforts; the pile they raise will betray his grave which might otherwise have been unknown. from Preface by Shelley ぶしつけですができれば早急に、お願いします!!