• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:"Heickle and Jeickle" (アラビアのアニメ?))

過去に人気のあったアラビアのアニメ「Heickle and Jeickle」とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アラビア諸国で人気のあったアニメ「Heickle and Jeickle」の日本での題名や内容について知りたい。
  • これはベルバラ系統のアニメで、特に女性に人気がありました。
  • また、他にも「Al sanafer」や「Al ghawa9a il zar8a2」といったアラビアのアニメも人気がありました。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

昔のアメリカのアニメに「HECKLE & JECKLE」というのがありますが、そのパロディか、検索よけで余分な文字を足したかというものかもしれません。こちらの方の日本放送時のタイトルは「ヘッケルとジャッケル」です。

noname#17725
質問者

お礼

めちゃめちゃ感謝します!「チョコボール」の烏みたいなキャラですね。アメリカのアニメだったんですか。アラビア語のsの字を横にしたものはeiと発音するのでそう綴ったのかもしれないですね。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望。お願い致します。

I will let you guys judge if this *NEW teaser will get you pumped or not!

• take a shot withの意味

Boy:You gonna take the shot or not? Girl:I want to take the shot. --- I didn't take shots with any guys. などと男女間で使う言葉ようなのですが、take the(a?) shotのニュアンスがいまいちわかりません。 酒を飲む、デートする、あるいはセックスする、などの意味があるのでしょうか。 どなたかわかる方、教えていただけたら嬉しいです。

• 日本語が下手な外人の日本語について質問

皆さん こんにちわ カナダに住んでいます いま 日本語を勉強している ちっと質問があります ドラマとアニメを見ると よく *なになに*ちゃうを聞きました 例えば、見ちゃう -do not see じゃ。。 食べちゃうは - do not eat ですか? 五段動詞なら どんなルールがありますか  例えば、 行く - いちゃうに成ります?いきちゃうになります? そして って もよく聞きました 今日 僕って天才でしょうと聞きました あの。。 *って*の意味は *は* と同じですか 例えば 私はマックス、これはすごい = 私ってマックス、これってすごい ですか? 最後の質問は。。あの。。 *やって* この*やって*をよく聞きました やるの意味は英語で - TO DO です したし 私は どうやって行く とやってみるをよく聞きました でも 意味ぜんぜん分かりません 意味は英語でなんですか あの 英語で答えるなら私にいいと思います I really apologize for my awful Japanese...>< I can re-explain my questions in English if you guys really can`t understand my Japanese>< よろしくお願いします!

• since your a girl って?

外国の子とメール交換をしていますが この文の意味がいまいちわかりません。教えて下さい。 Do you play games or anything? I was curious, I playgames, but not too much... since your a girl, I didn'tknow if you do or not! I know us guys do! gameとは一般的にテレビゲームのことなんでしょうか?since your a girlというのもよく分かりません。「テレビゲームする?私はそんなじゃないけどするよ~。あなたは?男の子はよくゲームするよね。」 という感じなんでしょうか?

• スラングが多くて分かりません。英訳教えて!

スラングばかりの英語でちんぷんかんぷんです。ゴルフ場の会話ですからゴルフをしない人は英語が強くても何のことやら分からないかも知れませんね。どうかよろしくお願いします。 I’m on in two, right?  It’s a gimme for a bird, but you guys wouldn’t give your old lady the right time if you had wristwatches up to the elbow.  So I hole out for a three, and Morgan owes me three clams and I’m into Cuddy for five。

• 悩んでいます

いつもお世話になっております。いま悩んでることがあります。仲良くしているパルなのですが、前回相手に好きなタイプをききました。その後、 I was wondering because I told you that I like certain types of woman, that you don't think that I like you? Well, I was wondering what is your favorite type of guys? And if I am not your type than what would be your type? The only thing I know is that I am interested in you and I hope we could be together! If there is any problems and conflict now, please tell me before tomorrow. And I was wondering if you had a day off this weekend? You know my B-day is in the middle of the week and I will celebrate my day on a day you are off. If you are off this weekend. とかいてありました。彼は私に不信感を抱いたのでしょうか?それともわからないなあ見たいなかんじなのでしょうか?自分なりに訳をしましたがいまいちうまくできないませんでした。わかる方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします

• hongfire anime networkについて

hongfire anime networkについて ttp://www.hongfire.com/forum/index.php (h抜き) このサイトについてなんですが登録当初からずっと ログイン後の使い方が全く分からないのです 検索を使おうにも検索したらこんなメッセージが出ます ユーザー名(秘匿), you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: 1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? 2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. 未ログインでは開けたページも There are no posts in this forum. なので手の施しようがありません 英語がサッパリ分からないので使い方を一から説明お願いします 誠に勝手で申し訳ないですが是非ともよろしくお願いします

• 英語の文章を訳していただきたいです。

以下の英語の文章を訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 If is not one pièce like the last time, is my fault. No problem. Do you prefer i Will send you a image of the cover of the magazines that i want? a random number of the magazine 'morning', that will be released on june. I am interested only if it contains the story '''the ghost and lady''.

• 急望です、英文の翻訳お願いします

エキサイト翻訳などでやるとどうしてもおかしくなってしまうので、どなたか翻訳お願いします DEAR ABBY:I'm in my first year of junior high,and I've been going with this guy for a couple of months. Now he wants a more grown-up relationship, and I'm not ready for it. I don't want to have sex before I'm ready, but I'm afraid if I say no I will lose him. I don't want to lose him, but I don't want to pushed into something I'm not ready for. should I give in and risk losing him? He is very persistent, and I like him a lot. SCARED DEAR SCARED:What a wise(and honest)girl you are. If you have to ask, you're definitely not ready. Any boy who would put a girl in this position is selfish, uncarind immature and a user. Don't worry about "losing" him; tell him you're not ready for that kindof relationship, and if you lose him, consider yourself lucky. DEAR ABBY:I'm writing about that 15-year-old girl signed "Brokenhearted Four Times." She wants to stay a virgin until she's married, but says it's not easy because guys don't want nice girls anymore. I totally agree with you, Abby, when you say it's not trun but maybe she'll believe it if she hears it from a boy. I'm a 19-year-old guy. I'm not a virgin myself, but I never mess with nice girls. When I get married I hope to get someone like her. in. A. IN W. DEAR A.:Just because a girl is not a virgin doesn't necessarily mean she's not "nice." You say you never mess with "nice" girls. Well, every girl was a virgin until some guy came along and changed her no to yes, If a gguy wants a virgin for a wife, he himself should remain one.

• 英語の添削お願いします。

Some people say boy and girls attend separate schools is good, but I think that they go to school together make them to learn important things. (何人かの人は男の子と女の子は別々の学校へ行くのが良いと言うが、(男女)一緒の学校に行くことで彼らは大切なことを学ぶ、と私は思う。) Importance befriend with anyone (誰とでも仲良くなる大切さ) ・仲良くなるは「get friendly」でいいのでしょうか? if you do not have mind which cooperate, you could not success it. (もし協力する心がないなら、あなたはそれを成功することができない) こび3文の添削をお願いします。

自動糸通しができない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 【刺しゅう機付きコンピュータミシン】の自動糸通しができないトラブルについて相談します。
  • 寒い日は特に針の付近の糸通し機の動きが鈍いような気がします。
  • ブラザー製品についての質問です。
回答を見る