• ベストアンサー

和訳希望。お願い致します。

I will let you guys judge if this *NEW teaser will get you pumped or not!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

前提がわからないので、想像が外れたらとんでもない訳になるので予めお断りします😁 私は君たちに、この新しいティザー広告で、(狙った通り)情報を取れるかどうか、判断してもらいます。 って言う感じですかね。 you guys はここでは「君たち」「あなた方」と言う口語的な言い方でひとつの単語と思ってよいです。 *NEWの*はわかりません。何でしょう。teaserは雰囲気テザー広告のことですかね。そうすると、get you pumped は「あなたから情報を引き出す」と言う意味かなと思いますが、テザーだとすると、それを見せられた時にどれだけそのテザーで言いたい内容を想像できるか、引き出せるかと言うニュアンスかと思います。 teaserとpumpedは他にも複数の解釈が可能なので、どう言うところで出来きた文章化で判断してください。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を訳していただけるかたに お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 You will never again have another relationship like this, so utterly intense and other worldly. It will both wonderful and strange, yet inescapable. Like a compelling dream. A haunting attraction. It may bring pleasure or pain or both, but whatever it brings you will not get let it go. You’ll not can forget him. You will seem to live between two worlds. The dull outer every day material world, and the magical inner world of the dream. The two will be interwoven and inseparable. This is because there may be a karmic bond between you, subconscious memories of past lives that binds you emotionally and draws one of you back to other all the time. This person is your true soul mate.

• お手数ですが、和訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m

突然申し訳ありませんが、私は英語が不得意なので、どなたか英語の得意な方、歌の歌詞の和訳をお願い出来ますか? 辞書を使って試みたのですが、直訳になってしまって、本来の意味がほとんど理解出来ないのです・・・ 以下の歌詞です。 "I write a line a day and see you before me" "you fear the skies, and the rage, now you don't know how you gonna face the thunderstorm" "if you're lonely, don't let the feeling get a hold on you" "I feel like this is the very beginning of a great bonding, not something that will pass away" どうか、宜しくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If any musicians are looking to get molded earplugs or molded in ear monitors, let me know, I can refer you to someone that will set you up nicely

• 和訳希望。お願い致します。

I always hated growing up heavier... Hearing people say that I shouldn't eat this or that because they could see I've gained weight... Or being happy with yourself when you look into the mirror but turning around seeing people not like you for your physical appearance, watching them turn away because of your love handles and round face...

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いまいち、内容が良く解りません。翻訳お願い致します。 Many thanks for sending this new order through. When did you need this order by? We do not have the grey mugs available until January, would this be ok? I can send you the invoice now if you like. Let me know.

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

if I knew this razor was in this bad of shape I would not have bought it its pieced to gather with glue the blade will take days to get fixed. not pleased.

• 英文の和訳を教えて下さい

ホテルの空室確認のメールをしたところ、返信がなかったので メールが届いているかという内容で、メールを送ったところこの様に返信が来ました。 上手く訳せないので、教えて下さい。 I have forwarded you the email that we did send to you. Please let me know if you did or did not receive it this time. お願いします。

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go