問題の整合性を確認するために、外部株主の持ち分の凝集化、最大企業の経営を規律するための問題は意外ほど難しくない

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 世界で利害関係が経済行動に重要な役割を果たす中で、貴重な資源の所有者が利益を追求しないリスクを経営者に与えることは愚かである。
  • 外部株主の持ち分は一般に想定されているほど広く所有されていないため、外部株主の持ち分の凝集化や最大企業の経営を規律する問題は難解ではない。
  • 問題の整合性を確認するために、外部株主の持ち分の凝集化や最大企業の経営の規律化は重要である。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

追加の英文和訳をお願いします。

すでにご指導頂いた文章は,次の,ある論文の末尾を飾る一節の一部でした。その全体を通すと,前半と後半の意味の整合具合が分かりません。ご指導頂ければ幸いです。 It is also clear that the problems of congealing diffuse outsider shareholdings, to discipline the management of the largest corporations when the need arises, is not so formidable, because these shareholdings are not so diffusely owned as is often supposed. How could it be otherwise? In a world in which selfinterest plays a significant role in economic behavior, it is foolish to believe that owners of valuable resources systematically relinquish control to managers who are not guided to serve their interests. 以上,宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• jubu
  • お礼率86% (919/1061)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

(訳文) 《必要が生じたとき、それに応じて大企業の経営を規制するために拡散した外部の株主を凍結するという問題は、さほど大変なことではないこともまた明らかです。なぜなら、これらの株式は、しばしば想定されるほど所有者が拡散してはいないからです。 そうなるのは当然のことです。経済的行動において自己利益が重要な役割を演じる世界では、貴重な資源の所有者が自分の利益に役立たない方向に動くような経営者にわざわざ統制を委ねると考えるのは馬鹿げたことだからです。》 →「株主たるもの、自分の利益に役立たない方向に動くような経営者を規制することに協力しないはずはない」ということではないでしょうか。

jubu
質問者

お礼

どうも有難うございました。

jubu
質問者

補足

分かりやすいお訳しと解説を頂きました。 感謝申し上げます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

It is also clear that the problems of congealing diffuse outsider shareholdings, to discipline the management of the largest corporations when the need arises, is not so formidable, because these shareholdings are not so diffusely owned as is often supposed. 上記英文の邦訳をお願いいたします。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 英文和訳で it が指してるものがわかりません。

最後の文のitがわかりません。 (文章の途中からです) The brain interprets the image on he retina in the light of all sorts of other information it receives. Perception,in fact,is by no means a simple recording of the details of the world seen outside. It is a selection of those features with which we are familiar. What it amounts to is that we do not so much believe what we see as see what we believe. 結局私たちは見ているものを信じているというよりむしろ信じてるものを見てるのだ。 what it amounts toの部分の構造が よくわかりません。このitは?? 教えてください。

• 英文の和訳をお願いしたいのですが・・・

Lattice type and systematic absences In indexing the powder patterns it has been assumed that all the possible reflections are observed, that is, scattering from each of the different lattice planes is sufficiently intense to contribute to the diffraction profile. This is normally so for a primitive lattice, but for body centred and face centred lattices restrictions occur on the values that h, k and I may take if the reflections are to have any intensity. This results in certain reflections not being observed in the powder diffraction pattern and these are known as systematic absences. The origin of these absences can be illustrated with regard to Fig.2.3. という文章です。できれば翻訳サイト丸々ってのは控えてほしいです。

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分です。 抽象的な部分や変なところは意訳して いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is a celestial influence from planets and stars in your seventh house. When there is a planet in the seventh house, it brings a definite kind of fate to bare, the choice of love is much more destined and less free. A planet also means that you yourself possess, a particular look or character that will deeply attract only a certain kind of man, and not others. It is as if the picture of love is cut out for you. If you had no planet in the seventh house, it would be more difficult to find love and yet more freedom to fall in love too, more opportunity but perhaps less depth. This planet placement gives you, endurance, practicality, a feeling of the predestined, so that once you are involved with someone, even if its not the soul mate, you are able to “make do” with relationship, or to put up with a lot that others wouldn’t for the sake of love.

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• 英文の和訳2

If I don't like living here,I will soon leave andeither go back to my own country of find another country where I can be more comfortable. It is true that some foreigners come to Japan to live but find that,after a short while, they don't like it and so decide to leave. But it seems to me that these people are few and the causes for their unhappiness in Japan are usually to be found in their own characters and not Japan itself. 和訳をお願いします>< この英文の前にも文章がありますが、hereは「ここ」などと訳してもらって構いませんので。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 A useful tool at this point would be an account of bulimia that is both plausible and parsimonious. It should be plausible in that it fits the known facts about bulimia, and it should be parsimonious in that the phenomenon is not overexplained by many concomitant, nonindependent forces. An appropriate theory should define the people at risk for the disorder as well as those not at risk. A good theory should also describe the process of acquiring the symptoms themselves. None of the existing theories can do all of these things. Although the sociocultural approach can define who is at risk, it neither effectively defines who is not at risk nor how bulimics acquire the binge-eating behavior. The clinical perspective is well suited to defining who is at risk and who is not at risk but has not carefully spelled out how it is that the symptoms are acquired. The epidemiological approach, like the clinical approach, is better suited to defining risk factors than to describing processes of symptom acquisition. I wish to propose a model that is well suited to describing the symptom acquisition process, based on social psychological processes.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? においについて?みたいな感じです・・。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Every one has a distinctive individual odour, but it is often so subtle that we do not smell it. It is harder still to describe in words. Your soul mate washes frequently, and his odious and fragrance will not be strong, but the subtle nuances of them are a warmth, like cloth. He smells of shampoo, and faintly fragrant and like hair styling products, and there is a subtle undertone of oiliness, cooking oils and toasted and fried things. soap, faintly of burnt things, and tomatoes and cheese or pizza, There is a fragrance of mingled things,. These odours are so faint you hardly smell them, you more feel it, you know when he is there, like the difference between him and an empty space, but the subtle difference in air is uniquely his own. The strongest parts for detecting this smell are the region of his hair and collar.. The cloth and cooking smell is the undertone, the lower note or less pleasant background of his perfume. and the shampoo and hair styling products, stronger like a cloaking smell but they are both so fine and subtle that it is hard to detect these things

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

It seems churlish to say it when so many years of dedicated work have gone into DARE(※) , but it is hard to escape the conclusion that it is not truly comprehensive. ※=アメリカ地域語辞典 です