初めての体験!対応方法は?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 昨夜、初めて経験した英文メール。一部で使用していたパスワードが盗まれた可能性があり、困惑しています。対応策や相談先が分からず、アドバイスを求めています。
  • メールによる脅迫が届き、英文がよく理解できず不安を感じています。Webブラウザがリモートデスクトップとして働き、連絡先情報が収集され、映像が撮影されているとされています。
  • 脅迫メールの送信者は特定できないとし、ビットコインの支払いを要求しています。支払いがない場合は映像を全ての連絡先に送信すると警告しており、証拠として友人に映像を送るという非交渉の提案をしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

初めての体験です。どう対応したら良いでしょうか。

お願いします。 昨夜、下記ののような長文の英語メールが届き、今朝気がつき慌ててしまいました。こんなことは初めてのことですし、英文が読めず困惑しています。 何と一部で使用してきたパスワードを盗まれまれたようです。考えてみると、一昨日、今までPCで使ってきたこのパウワードをスマホでも使えるようにしたことが、関係あるのかどうか。 対応としては、当然のことながらすぐにパスワードを変更することくらいしか、分かりません。どこに相談し、どう対応したら良いのかも分からず困っています。 ぜひ、アドバイスください。よろしくお願いします。 なお、文中の中ほどにやたらとパウワードを出てくるのでカットしてあります。 ちゃんとした英文になっていないかもしれませんがご容赦ください。 I do know ●●●● is your pass words. Lets get right to the point. Not a single person has compensated me to check you. You do not know me and you're most likely thinking why you are getting this mail? Let me tell you, i installed a malware on the adult video clips (sex sites) web site and there's more, you visited this website to experience fun (you know what i mean). While you were viewing video clips, your web browser started working as a Remote control Desktop that has a keylogger which gave me accessibility to your display screen and also web camera. Right after that, my software program collected every one of your contacts from your Messenger, Facebook, and emailaccount. Next i created a double video. 1st part displays the video you were viewing (you've got a nice taste ; )), and next part shows the view of your web cam, yeah it is u. Let me tell you, i installed a malware on the adult video clips (sex sites) web site and there's more, you visited this website to experience fun (you know what i mean). While you were viewing video clips, your web browser started working as a Remote control Desktop that has a keylogger which gave me accessibility to your display screen and also web camera. Right after that, my software program collected every one of your contacts from your Messenger, Facebook, and emailaccount. Next i created a double video. 1st part displays the video you were viewing (you've got a nice taste ; )), and next part shows the view of your web cam, yeah it is u. if you are thinking of going to the cops, very well, this email message can not be traced back to me. I have covered my steps. i am just not looking to demand so much, i only want to be paid. e mail if i do not get the ‌bi‌tco‌in‌, i will certainly send your video to all of your contacts including relatives, coworkers, and so forth. Nonetheless, if i receive the payment, i'll erase the recording immediately. If you want evidence, reply Yeah! then i will certainly send out your video recording to your 11 friends. it's a non-negotiable offer, thus please don't waste my time & yours by replying to this e-mail.

• bixio
  • お礼率79% (389/489)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • dragon-man
  • ベストアンサー率19% (2700/13647)
回答No.5

こんなメール、毎日山のように来ます。いわゆる迷惑メールです。読まずに(開かずに)右から左にゴミ箱に入れましょう。差出人に心当たりがないメールは迷惑メールです。開くとウイルスに感染するものもありますから、とにかく不明なメールは開かないことが大事です。盗まれて困るようなパスワードは使わないことです。そうしていれば何の問題もありません。

bixio
質問者

お礼

さっそくの対応ありがとうございました。 毎日のように・・・・・ですか、初めての経験であり、パスワードが表示されていたのでびっくり、念のためパスワードは変更しましたが、とりあえず様子を見てみたいと思います。

その他の回答 (4)

• tmys10
  • ベストアンサー率36% (337/929)
回答No.4

インターネットで会員情報が漏洩することは珍しくなく、漏洩した情報は地下で売買されます。投稿されたメールは、そうして入手した会員情報を使い、成人向けサイトを利用したかどうかに拘らずでたらめに送られたものであって、根拠は無いでしょう。パスワードが書かれているのは漏洩したせいです。 あなたのメールアドレスに関連したパスワードが漏洩しているかどうかは次のサイトで調べることができます。 https://haveibeenpwned.com/ パスワードを使い回しているんですよね。止めた方がいいです。

bixio
質問者

お礼

早速の対応、ありがとうございました。 とりあえず安心しました。

noname#255857
noname#255857
回答No.3

よくある迷惑メールであり、実際にパスワードは盗まれてません。 パソコンに苦手意識の有るうっかりさんが騙されて、 お金払ってくれたら御の字、という事で不特定多数の人に、 適当に送ったものです。 見ても何もアクションを起こす必要はありません。 今後もバンバン迷惑メールは来ますし、増えます。 気になるなら削除してもいいけど、 削除しても、しなくても気分の問題程度の差です。 数えきれない迷惑メールの中から、本当に自分宛ての メールを探してそこだけ読む、そんな使い方の人が多数です。 質問者さんもいずれそうなります。 気にしないことです。

bixio
質問者

お礼

さっそくありがとうございました。 迷惑メールの一種ということですが、パスワードそのものが表示されていたので初めての経験でもありびっくり。すでに念のためパスワードは変更しましたので、とりあえず安心しました。お世話様でした。

• tzd78886
  • ベストアンサー率15% (2589/17101)
回答No.2

ここまで長文はありませんが、スパムメールの類でたくさん届きます。日本人向けなのか分かりやすい英語で書かれたものが多いです。

bixio
質問者

お礼

早速ありがとうございました。 念のためパスワードも変更しましたので様子をんみてみたいと思います。 感謝です。

• narashingo
  • ベストアンサー率74% (10167/13676)
回答No.1

同種のメールの例が以下にありますが、詐欺メールですよ。 (7000ドル払えのバージョン違いがいっぱい届く ) http://zenjyubow.hatenablog.com/entry/2018/09/12/023355 (【2018/8/9】BitCoinを要求する脅迫メールに関する注意喚起) https://www.cc.uec.ac.jp/blogs/news/2018/08/20180809phishingbitcoin.html 無視して削除すればよいですが、気になる場合は、現在、当該パスワードを使っているアカウントがあるのでしたら、変更しておきましょう。

bixio
質問者

お礼

さっそくパスワードは変更しました。 様子を見てみたいと思います。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 簡単に和訳してください。

You are really testing my tolerance! It is my act of a good faith towards you! You gane the sale of your item by DECEPTION AND OF COSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED, WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR ATITUDE! You gave me a refund and I let it go this time- just. Hope not to hear from you again or all of this will go to the right place.

• 英訳を教えてください。

英訳を教えてください。 いつもお世話になります。次の文ですが「私はあなたに自分と同じでいてほしい。私の隣で後ろにいてほしくない」意訳が全く想像できなくて困っています。 I want you to be the same as me. I want you to be next to me and not behind of me.

• この和訳は合っていますか?

この和訳は合っていますか? いつもお世話になります。英語ができないところへ意訳のセンスもないのですが、この和訳は合ってますでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 Where as for you in our relationship you think about us and your feelings for my condition is very strong you care very much. I think that is the Japanese culture for the woman to care for the man. I like this part of you but like I said to you before I will not treat you like the Japanese men do. I want you to be the same as me. I want you to be next to me and not behind of me. I can not think of anything that I dislike about you . You have not given me any reason too. あなたに関しては私達の関係で私達の事と私の状態をあなたが気にかけるのを強く感じます。 私はそれは男性を気にかける日本の文化であると思います。私はあなたのこの部分は好きですが、私が日本人の男性のようにあなたを扱わないと以前言いました。 私はあなたに私と対等にいてほしいです。私はあなたに私の後ろでなく私の隣にいてほしいです。 私はあなたについて嫌いにな何も考えることがありません。あなたは私に何も理由を与えなかった。

• メールアドレスとパスワードの記入されたメール

10月20日頃から下記のようなメールが来ています。 英文なのですぐに迷惑メールに振り分けられていたのですが、 普段使っているメールアドレスとパスワードが記入されているメールが来たのです。 それに気が付いたの10月25日ですが、それから毎日来ていますがすぐに削除していました。 昨日の朝スマホでFacebookを見ると英語での表記になっていたので、 すぐにFacebookのパスワードを変えました。 ヤフーはID・パスワードが違うのですがログイン方法を変更。 本日昼頃にYahoo!にアクセスしていないのに認証コードがSMSで送られてきたので不安になっています。 今後どのようにすればよいかお分かりの方がいれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 件名:Security Alert. You account has been hacked. Password ryan must be need changed. Hello! I'm a programmer who cracked your email account and device about half year ago. You entered a password on one of the insecure site you visited, and I catched it. Your password from xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on moment of crack: ryan Of course you can will change your password, or already made it. But it doesn't matter, my rat software update it every time. Please don't try to contact me or find me, it is impossible, since I sent you an email from your email account. Through your e-mail, I uploaded malicious code to your Operation System. I saved all of your contacts with friends, colleagues, relatives and a complete history of visits to the Internet resources. Also I installed a rat software on your device and long tome spying for you. You are not my only victim, I usually lock devices and ask for a ransom. But I was struck by the sites of intimate content that you very often visit. I am in shock of your reach fantasies! Wow! I've never seen anything like this! I did not even know that SUCH content could be so exciting! So, when you had fun on intime sites (you know what I mean!) I made screenshot with using my program from your camera of yours device. After that, I jointed them to the content of the currently viewed site. Will be funny when I send these photos to your contacts! And if your relatives see it? BUT I'm sure you don't want it. I definitely would not want to ... I will not do this if you pay me a little amount. I think $868 is a nice price for it! I accept only Bitcoins. My BTC wallet: 1PcFYw7PQKUnj6RxqVwZ4TFuwWUPTyECKQ If you have difficulty with this - Ask Google "how to make a payment on a bitcoin wallet". It's easy. After receiving the above amount, all your data will be immediately removed automatically. My virus will also will be destroy itself from your operating system. My Trojan have auto alert, after this email is looked, I will be know it! You have 2 days (48 hours) for make a payment. If this does not happen - all your contacts will get crazy shots with your dirty life! And so that you do not obstruct me, your device will be locked (also after 48 hours) Do not take this frivolously! This is the last warning! Various security services or antiviruses won't help you for sure (I have already collected all your data). Here are the recommendations of a professional: Antiviruses do not help against modern malicious code. Just do not enter your passwords on unsafe sites! I hope you will be prudent. Bye.

• 英語のなぞのメールが来てこまってます。

先ほどメールボックスを確認したら英語の名前の人から以下のような メールが届いていました。これは迷惑メールというか間違いメールですか?でも間違えてgoomailに送りますか? 簡単に言うと「マレーシアで自分の顧客が死んだので同じ名前のあなたに報酬を与えるから協力してほしい」ということですよね。 これはどうしたらよいでしょうか? あとこのメール文をこのページに載せたのはまずかったですか?  I apologized, If my business proposition offends your moral and ethic values, My name is Mr. Kamal Harun, I am a legal practitioner with Kamal Harun Chambers in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I saw your contact and profile I decided that you could cooperate with me in this proposition. I have a client who was deceased in November, 2001, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am contacting you because you have the same surname as my deceased client and I felt that you could help me in the distribution of fund that were left in my deceased client's bank account. This fund is closed to be declared UN-serviceable by the bank as there were no indicated next of kin or next beneficiary of the fund in the bank account. The total amount of cash in the bank account of my deceased client is US$21.5 Million (Say, Twenty One Million, Five Hundred Thousand US$), only. The bank had issued to me a notification to contact the next of kin of my deceased client for either to re-activate the bank account or to make claim of beneficiary, of the fund in the bank account, with a month surcharge of 6% to be deducted as an Escrow safe keeping fee of the bank account, so as to avoid the indefinite closure of the bank account. My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to present your kind self as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client, since you have the same last name with him. This means that the proceeds of his bank account would be paid to you as his next of kin or the legitimate beneficiary. When the proceeds in his bank account are paid to you, we will share the proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self. All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin would be provided by me. The most important thing I would need is your honest cooperation in this proposition. This will be done under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral and ethic values, do accept my sincere apology. Please contact me at once if you?re interested by replying the mail and ignore it if you are not.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

皆目見当がつきません、和訳をお願いします。                                I am Mrs A from Spain married to Mr B , for twenty one years and am blessed with two kids. I am the secretary general and maneger bills and exchange at the foreign department of BancoSavadell Atlantico here in Barcelona, Spain. I have a business proposal witch beleive that it will be a very Good oppotunity for both of us. So I decided to contact you on this business oppotunity in our bank. the business is this, after our last year annual audit I discovered an abandoned sum of USD $12,500,000,00 million in our safty deposit vault that belong to one of our foreign customer of our bank happens to share the same last name and COUNTRY OF ORIGIN with you. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting any of his relative to come over and craim his money because the managemment cannot release it unless somebody applies for it to be beneficiary/next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfoutunately, the deceased died without Will. He had no biological children and all attempt to reach his relatives to take over his inheritance have been futile hence I decided to use public records to trace and contact you since you share the same COUNTRY OF ORIGIN with the deceased in which you are legally qualify to claim estate according to our banking rules/Spanish jurisdictions. Since you have the same country of origin with this deceased customer, you can make this deal with me, I will give you all the secret information of this deposit which will help you to claim this money as the next of kin since nobody is coming for it and don't want this money to go into the banks treasury as unclaimed funds or declared to the goverment of Spain, once this is done, the government of Spain will confiscate the funds which is not good for both of us instead its better for us to do the deal and map out something for charity from the money and share the rest. I agreed that 50 % of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect to your acceptance to do this business with me, 10 % set at side for donation to organisation charity adn while 40% would be for me and family. Therefore to enable start the process of this funf to your account as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased indicating your interest of claim of your inhelited funds, upon receipt of your reply through my below email, telephone or fax, I will send to you by email or fax the text of the application which you will send to the bank. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is a hitch free that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made perfectly. At this moment you should free to contact me through above contacts as soon as you receive this letter. You should understand that this should be kept very confidential, let it be between you, me and my husband only. This is the only way we can aciheve the success. I will level the whole arrangement here in the bank internally for the transfer to be approved immediately. Please take note, my english is very poor and it is my husband translate this letter for me because my husband is the only one that I have discussed this buisiness with and we both agree to do this business with you, he answers my phone anytime either I am at work or not around. For the security of this buisiness please feel free to call my husband on below telephone number at any time, because of my position in the bank my phone might be monitored so think that is better to be discussing with my husband on the phone while syould be arranging everything in the bank for smooth transaction. I wait urgently to hear from you. よろしくお願いします。。

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• 急ぎです。困っています。

翻訳をしてください。 So tired of the accusations, ultimatums, threats and disregard of my belongings! Not to mention dealing with what just took place & my concern for your wellbeing, which was was not noticed as usual. So tired of this, I go to train and prior to going you tell me to disappear along with your other inane comments. I’m so tired and I have nothing more to say.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.