• 締切済み

ご協力お願い致します!

chubbychubbyの回答

回答No.9

No.7の回答者さん同様私もアメリカ人に聞いてみました。No.7の回答者さんがおっしゃる通り人によって意見は違ってくると思います。 私が質問した相手は1と4はなしで、2か3かなあという意見でした。一人は2のgrew up in poverty にand disadvantageの部分がくっついてるのに違和感あるが間違ってるというわけではないとのこと。二人とも3で使われているpursuitはpursueに直す必要ありということで一致してました。

関連するQ&A

• Growing older, growing up.文法の説明お願い致します。

エッセイの一部です。 今までの自分を振り返った記述の後で、 Growing older, growing up. とあります。歳を取るに連れて(とりながら)、成長していった。みたいなことだと思いますが、文の構造がよくわかりません。分詞構文だとすると、後ろに主語がありませんし。As I grew older, I grew up.または、I grew older and I grew up.という解釈でいいのでしょうか?

• 日本語に翻訳してお願い

i am a foreigner living in Japan now. But I want to give my best 貢献 to Japan for the earthquake. And in order to make it come ture, I will work hard in this position.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

INDIEGOGO UPDATE: Most of you have, but if you haven't received your perks yet they have been shipped and you will be seeing them in the mail shortly! We apologize for the delay but the process was complicated due to our being on the road and coordinating the shipment of certain items that had to be signed. If you don't receive your package in the next 10 days, please message us here. ALSO, the $5 raffle we had up on indiegogo is going back up on our official site starting November 5th and will be running through the month of December. Winner will be announced on our Facebook, Twitter, and Official website early 2014... those who have already entered in the raffle when up on indiegogo, your entries have been recorded and will automatically carry over.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

Yes!!! Only 2 more nights! At least I hope so ... I just arrived home because the weather was really bad. Snow snow snow ... sigh. The roads were very slippery, but I drove safely so there was no problem. ・For Friday ... if the weather prediction is not good I will work from home. And of course I will monitor the trains to Paris airport. I will try to take earlier trains than the one that's part of my ticket. ・Because of the bad weather conditions they allowed this. Today some of the trains to the airport had 1 hour delay. If that would happen to me I would be in problems. ・So I will try to take a try 2 hours earlier than planned. Just in case. Don't worry ... it will be ok. ・Actually I went to buy chocolates this morning ... hmmm I wanted it to keep a surprise ... but now you know :( ・Tomorrow I will buy the waffles and pancake. Maybe you like to see the chocolates and pancake more than you like to see me ... hahaha Just kidding. ・Oh Galaxy S ... that's a nice phone. You're also using Android now ... very nice. I show you some cool things. But I guess that by then you will have already figured them out. Did you get a gmail email account? And speaking of Samsung ... I might also have to visit them ... but I will hear more about this tomorrow. But there's a chance that I have to fly to Seoul ... But I already told my boss ... don't forget that I'm spending the weekend in Tokyo :)

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song gets its name and story from the street Bono grew up on, but it began — like many U2 tracks — with a guitar riff the Edge came up with at home. In speaking about these initial steps, the Edge noted he sketches songs on GarageBand and works with drum loops Larry Mullen Jr. recorded for the demo process. "My job is to find a way to inspire Adam and Larry and Bono, so I don't often care to finish out a piece fully," the Edge said. "I just want to get something down that I think is a great starting point and then I know that whatever I come up with, they'll come up with something better. So I just need to get it going where its identity is clear and it's got some kind of vitality and point of view that's interesting."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We should declare hunting season on swastikas. See one. Shoot one. I know that's unconstitutional- illegal and well, horrible. At times like this I go right to revenge. It's my dark side. You all probably don't get that from me. But I'm ready to fight these racist assholes. I will gladly enlist in the fighting Alta Dena 5th if they'll have. I'm slow but with enough set up time I could be a pretty effective sniper.

• AP class とは、どんな階級?ですか?

In advanced and AP classes, I was almost always The Minority.という文章の中の、advanced and AP classesとはどういうものをいうのでしょうか? APの略語がたくさんあって、よくわかりませんでした。 パラグラフとしては以下のような感じです。 I grew up in (アメリカの地名).. It’s pretty remarkable for its socioeconomic diversity and population density, but it is 93% white. In advanced and AP classes, I was almost always The Minority.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

以下の翻訳お願い致します。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my pay pal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your pay pal email address to make the payments,and if you do not have a paypal account yet,its pretty easy to set one up at www.PayPal.com,i will be expecting your email.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted and kindly mail me with some pics of the ride if available Regards.

• 英文の訳をお願い致します。

海外の個人ネットショップで商品を注文し、ペイパルで支払いをしましたが、発送予定日を過ぎても商品が発送されていないので出店者に問合せました。そして以下のような返答が返ってきました。何となくは解ったのですが、「I will contact~」からの下りがどういうことなのか、いまいち分かりません。 訳を教えて頂ければ幸いです。 Hello hun. I'm not sure why I'm not getting my notifications but I thank you for your purchase! The (商品名) will be shipped tomorrow morning I will contact you with shipping receipt photos and tracking numbers but keep in mind tracking only works while in the u.s unfortunately Hope you have an a wonderful day thank you again!

• 翻訳をお願い致します

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In your chart you planets on both rising axis and descending or falling axis. This makes for a balanced relationship where the power will swing one way and then the other. Sometimes you’ll be the one in charge who makes the decisions and dominates, sometimes your partner will. Inevitably this will cause the occasional clash, and power struggles will ensure, where you’ll both pull in opposite directions. But this doesn't mean a difficult union necessarily, just that both of you will be strong willed, perhaps in different ways.