Exciting Updates: Weather Woes, Surprises, and Travel Plans

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Only 2 more nights until something exciting happens!
  • Bad weather conditions may affect my plans, but I have a backup plan.
  • Some surprises await, including chocolates and a visit to Samsung.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願い致します。

Yes!!! Only 2 more nights! At least I hope so ... I just arrived home because the weather was really bad. Snow snow snow ... sigh. The roads were very slippery, but I drove safely so there was no problem. ・For Friday ... if the weather prediction is not good I will work from home. And of course I will monitor the trains to Paris airport. I will try to take earlier trains than the one that's part of my ticket. ・Because of the bad weather conditions they allowed this. Today some of the trains to the airport had 1 hour delay. If that would happen to me I would be in problems. ・So I will try to take a try 2 hours earlier than planned. Just in case. Don't worry ... it will be ok. ・Actually I went to buy chocolates this morning ... hmmm I wanted it to keep a surprise ... but now you know :( ・Tomorrow I will buy the waffles and pancake. Maybe you like to see the chocolates and pancake more than you like to see me ... hahaha Just kidding. ・Oh Galaxy S ... that's a nice phone. You're also using Android now ... very nice. I show you some cool things. But I guess that by then you will have already figured them out. Did you get a gmail email account? And speaking of Samsung ... I might also have to visit them ... but I will hear more about this tomorrow. But there's a chance that I have to fly to Seoul ... But I already told my boss ... don't forget that I'm spending the weekend in Tokyo :)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

そうさ!!!もう後たった二晩だ! 少なくとも僕はそう願うよ…天気が本当にひどいので、やっと家に着いたところなんだ。雪、雪、雪・・・ため息出ちゃうよ。 道路はとても滑り易かったけど、僕は安全運転したからね、だから問題は無かったよ。 ・金曜日は…もし、天気予報が良くなければ、僕は自宅で仕事することになる。 そして、もちろん、パリの空港への列車はチェックするつもりだ。僕のチケットに含まれてる列車よりも、時刻の早い列車に乗ろうって思ってるんだ。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/work+from+home/UTF-8/?ref=sa <注>チケットは航空券のことだと思います。 ・ひどい気象状況のせいで、このことが許可されたんだ。 今日は、空港への列車の中に1時間遅れたのが何本かあった。 もしもそんなことが僕に起こったら、困ったことになる。 ・それで、予定より2時間早い列車に乗ろうって思ってるんだ。 万一のことを考えてね。心配しないで…大丈夫だよ。 ・実は、今朝チョコレートを買いに行ったんだ…ん~サプライズにしておきたかったんだけどね…でも、ばらしちゃった。 ・明日はワッフルとパンケーキを買うつもりだ。 もしかして、君は僕と会うよりチョコレートやパンケーキと会いたいのかもしれないよ…ハハハ 冗談、冗談。 ・あぁギャラクシーSね…いい電話だ。君、今はアンドロイドも使ってるんだよね…素晴らしい。僕も君にカッコイイのいくつか見せるよ。 でも、その頃までには君はそれが何だか判っちゃってるだろうな。Gメールのアカウント作った? それからサムスンって言えば…僕はあの会社を訪問しなくちゃいけなくなるかも知れない…でも、この件の詳細は明日聞くことになると思う。 しかし、僕がソウルに飛ばなくちゃいけなくなる可能性はあるんだ…でも、もうボスには言ってあるから…僕が週末は東京で過ごすことは忘れないで下さいってね。 ***ほんの少し日にちはずれるのかも知れませんが、最高のクリスマスプレゼントになりそうですね!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・But last night I had a nightmare ... to make it worse a nightmare about you. ・You moved to ●● (which made me happy) ... but you loved chocolates to much that you keep eating chocolates and became very ...big (very heavy). ・Please you tell that you are still as pretty and cute as the you I saw a few days ago ... and that you will never be big ... ・Nooooo ... every I think of you ... I see you as you were in my dream ... I better look at some picture of you before I go to work :)

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• 和訳お願いいたします。

And from time to time I take a quick look at your picture .. It's the first time I bought chocolates from that shop ... I hope you like them. sigh ... I can't get enough of you ...

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 説明文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I will add some final touches to the bring the portrait of the mans physical description of the man to greater perfection. The hands and the voice are perhaps the next human characteristic after the face body and manner, that we most notice. Though they are small details, mere shadows and lines, that make the picture of him more alive I will begin with his voice. The Voice is something new and recent that I have researched. It is not so easy to describe a sound, but I will try to describe what your first impressions would be if you were to shut your eyes and listen to his voice.

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

先ほどの再投稿となりますが、翻訳をしていただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The element of air was on your fifth house. This indicates that it is through conversation or words and communication, letters, that you will determine what your partner is really like. You will seem actively involved impressed attentive or friendly towards him because of your conversation or interesting the communications exchanged between you, but inwardly you’ll keep your distance still, and you will stay in control emotionally, no matter how intuitively, instinctively and mysteriously or irresistibly you find yourself drawn to him, you’ll try and be objective until you form an opinion. This will not be easy because he will seem like a man who is not ordinary, who can touch and inspire your soul with his originality, invisible strands of strange powerful feelings. He will feel so different to anyone you have every known before, that you will think it wonderful to have met him at all. Meeting him will be exciting. But you’ll try and control yourself and to view it coolly and sensibly. So there is a kind of duality going on, two levels, what you feel and how you act when you meet, each may be different.

• 和訳をお願い致します

His North node was in yours second house, this mean both of you, can draw on karmic resources and skills from other life's and put them to use to earn money in this life. In the past life he developed various skills or talent but did not profit from them because of a fear that if he worked for himself, or struck out in those skills in a different kind of work place. you and he would loose the security you had. He found it difficult to anchor himself in the material and practical world, he felt too much emotionally, dreamed too much. He had the potential to be self supporting, and support you, but you may have somehow made him feel he did not Afraid of financial insecurity. In the present incarnation you must encourage him and also your self towards being self supporting in a mutual interest or talent and regaining the success you can enjoyed. In then present life the karma is to correct this mistake. He needs in this life to be independent in the kind of work and money life you will have together. He needs to earn the money but need to use his talents to do so. Your role is to help him, rather than discourage him, to make it easier and help him belief in himself.

• 和訳をお願いします

いつもお世話にないます。この文の正しい訳をおしえてください。 ()部分は私が相手にふざけてビルに向かって指を指していた写真に「あれ買って~あの建物買える?」とセリフをつけて送ったことです。 2行目~は「まさしくあの写真のようで。私は言うつもりだったけどあなたがどれがほしいと言わなかった」と訳しましたが。1行目の文が少し意味がわかりません。それによって全部の意味の解釈が変わるようなきがしたので 全部の訳を教えてください。 People are mean and they play with your emotions and thats not good my friend did that to me and I got hurt emotionally it is wrong to do theses things but people will do it. As for me I care dearly for the one in my life and I will do anything to me you happy. Just like the picture that you sent ( I want that,Can you buy that building ) I will but you did not tell me which building you wanted there are a lots of building in the picture.