• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語を訳して欲しいです。)

ユダヤ人やイタリア人の白人化:過去から現在への変遷

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ユダヤ人やイタリア人は、移民時代には非常に外国人扱いされていました。
  • しかし、1930年代になると外国人扱いはほとんどなくなり、1960年代には他の白人と同様に見なされるようになりました。
  • 一時期は「白人エスニック」と呼ばれていました。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

その解釈であっています。 移民してきた当時は "very foreign" とみなされていて、 1930年代になると "much less foreign" となり、 1960年代になると他の白人と同じようにみなされはじめた ということでしょう。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

大変わかりやすかったです。 理解できました!ご回答ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

日本語→「ユダヤ人やイタリア人は移民してきた当時は "very foreign" とみなされていて、1930年代になると "much less foreign" となり、1960年代になると他の白人と同じようにみなされはじめた」 英語→「Furthermore, Jews and Italian was considered "very foreign" when they immigrated, it changed to consider to be "much less foreign" in 1930s, and in 1960s, it began to consider to be white as same as other whites.」 (以前の質問で英語→日本語にお願いした内容です。) 言い換えで自分なりに英語にしてみたので文法的な問題はないかなど、みて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語問題の答え教えてください!

この問題の答え教えてくださいますか!?むずくてできません!!! 1. Eugenics Eugenics was, quite literally, an effort to breed better human beings – by encouraging the reproduction of people with "good" genes and discouraging those with "bad" genes. Eugenicists effectively lobbied for social legislation to keep racial and ethnic groups separate, to restrict immigration from southern and eastern Europe, and to sterilize people considered "genetically unfit." Is Eugenics “progressive”? YES NO Why do you think that?

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

I mentioned a minute ago.(?) I must warn you that there are also many people who regard such usage profane and feel indignant towards those who utter them.(わたしはあなたに警告しなければならない。ほかの人たちも下品な言葉使いかたをしたとみなし、それに対して怒った。) Be careful.(注意しなさい。) You will be impressed with the fact that the Hebrews,i.e., the Jews(影響を与えた、事実、ヘブライ人、ユダヤ人。) someone to lead them out of their political bondage and social misery.(?) He spoke, and what he said sounded rather extraordinary,(彼は言った、彼はやや並外れたことを言った。)「食後は体がだるくなって勉強に集中できなくなる。」「昨日も書いた。」「野菜ジュース。」あと、I stooped at the grocery store.←at theはto the ではいけないんでしょうか?

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳をお願いします。

為替取引関連についての説明なのですが、 内容が良く分からないので和訳をお願い致します。 Spot exchange contracts are a type of foreign exchange transaction rather than a solution to mitigate FX risk. With a Spot FX contract, your business can exchange one currency for another at a fixed rate of exchange and have the funds delivered in two working days' time. How it works The rate of exchange at the heart of the contract is determined by the international foreign exchange markets. More precisely, the rate is shaped by a variety of factors. These include the number of buyers and sellers in the market and the prevailing view of economic conditions in the countries involved in the trade. As there are so many variables that can affect the market's view of the value of a currency, spot exchange rates can be very volatile. So we have developed a range of solutions to manage the risk of rate fluctuations, including forwards and swaps.

• 英語 長文の和訳を教えてください。

At this time the united states was still the over-whelmingly dominant force in the relationship. japanese foreign policy was tired very closely to the Western bloc in the cold war. Not only was japanese security guaranteed by the american military, but the fledgling japanese economic miracle was dependent upon its ties to the american economy. The Amer-icanization of japan was becoming more evident every year. Major changes were bound to follow the steady increase in the strength of the japanese economy. the first japanese surplus in the balance of trade came in 1965. From that year until 1969 the U.S. and Japan maintained a relatively balanced trade. In 1969 Japan accumulated a surplus of almost one billion dollars and, with the exception of a few years in the middle of the 1970s, never looked back.The growing power of the japanese economy was forcing changes in the relationship.

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

日本語→「ヒスパニック系、黒人、アジア人などの白人を除いて自分自身を認識するアメリカ人が過半数を占めていると予想されています。」 「米国の国勢調査では、だれがどの人種と見なされるかの定義には、常に変化があります。」 英語→ 「It has expected that Americans who recognize themselves except for white such as Hispanic, black, and Asian occupied a majority by 2042. 」 「There is always a change in the definition of who is regarded what race in the U.S. census.」 こちらの2文を日本語→英語にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 空所補充お願いします。

( )a kilometer when I was overtaken by Langdon. I hardly gone I had hardly gone I had gone hardly Hardly I had gone At that corner of the temple there is a small monument ( ) a lot of cats and dogs are buried. that which on which under which お願いします!

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

『てか、今さらだけど どうしてあのとき私にチャットしようと思ったの?』と言いたいのですが、 (出会いはチャットで、彼の方から来ました。 そのことについて彼に聞いてみたくて。) (1)Right now, but why did you decide to chat with me at that time ? (2)By the way, it's a while ago, but what made you want to message me and have a chat? (1)と(2)、どちらがあってますか? また、変なところがあれば教えてくださいm(__)m

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

サルの進化に関する英文の一部です。 難しいですが翻訳お願いします。 This is because the genetic isolation to which the animals inhabiting islands are submitted makes it possible to eliminate from the causes of genetic change the introduction of foreign elements,either by immigration of outside species or by race mixture with novel varieties originating in different milieus. Even the changes in the environment ,in answer to which adaptation may be thought to have occurred ,can to large extent be read in the geological and paleontological record left in the sediments of ages past.

• 英語が合っているか見てください。

Narrative の文書です 間違っていたら、訂正お願いいたします。 On Fridays, I get up at 9:00 am. My mother leaves for work at 8:00 and my brother goes to school early in the morning so I get up by myself. I only have third class on Friday so I don’t have to get up early but I get up two hours before I have to leave. As soon as get up, I go downstairs and get dressed, prepare breakfast myself and eat in front of the TV, checking my email on my smart phone. After breakfast I wash my face, brush my teeth, make up my face and tie up my hair. The third-period class is an English class and we always have a test at the beginning so when I am ready to go to college, I study for the test for an hour and I leave the house at 10:45 am . I walk to the station 15 minutes and get on the train 11:05am.When I arrive at Nagoya station at 12:03 pm, I change train and get on Higashiyama line subway to go to college. It takes 20 minutes to arrive at Hoshigaoka station from Nagoya station. I have to walk about 15 minutes to college after get off the subway. When I arrive at class, I eat chocolate for between meals. After between meals, I study for the test for about 45 minutes and sometimes I talking with my college friend who takes the same English class until 1:30 pm. I always meet my friend at college’s one floor near the elevator after finish the class at3:00 pm to go to part time job with my college friend by subway. We work at Nagoya station’s underground McDonald near silver clock . We get off the subway, buy eat between meals at Ministop near our office and talking with her over eating it at office. Change clothes and go our shop. I work as register or making drink or preparing food. After finish job, we change clothes and eat dinner at MacDonald’s because we work at there , we can buy 30 percent discount the day. I talk about school or friends or who we interested in over eating dinner with my friend about 30 minutes. After finish eating dinner We walk to Nagoya station for 15 minutes and say good-bye then. I take train and sleep on the train, my mother picks me up when I arrive at my local station about 11:15 pm. I wash my hands and take a bath as soon as I arrive at my house. After take a bath I brash my teeth and blow my hair. I up stairs to go to bed and say good night to my mother. Before fall asleep I always check my cell phone whether I get email from my friend or not. After that I prepare clothes for tomorrow’s part time job and set alarm for 8:30am. I see twitter and tweet or just check my friend’s tweet. I fall asleep after check my shift and what time I have to get up.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ブレーカーバーとスピナハンドルは、どちらも工具ですが、使い分けには違いがあります。
  • ブレーカーバーは、硬いボルトやナットを緩めるために使用されます。
  • 一方、スピナハンドルは、狭いスペースでの作業や繊細な作業に適しています。
回答を見る