サルの進化に関する英文の一部

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の翻訳をお願いします。
  • サルの進化に関する英文の一部で、難しい内容ですが翻訳してください。
  • 遺伝的な孤立が島に生息する動物に影響を与えるため、遺伝的な変化の原因から外来種の導入や異なる環境で生じる新しい品種との混血を排除することが可能です。さらに、環境の変化によって適応が起こったと考えられる答えとしては、地質学的な記録や過去の年代の堆積物に残された古生物学的な記録に大部分を読むことができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳をお願いします。

サルの進化に関する英文の一部です。 難しいですが翻訳お願いします。 This is because the genetic isolation to which the animals inhabiting islands are submitted makes it possible to eliminate from the causes of genetic change the introduction of foreign elements,either by immigration of outside species or by race mixture with novel varieties originating in different milieus. Even the changes in the environment ,in answer to which adaptation may be thought to have occurred ,can to large extent be read in the geological and paleontological record left in the sediments of ages past.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

これは、島に生息している動物が甘受している遺伝的孤立のせいで、外来の種が渡って来ることによって、あるいは、異なる環境で生まれた新しい変種と種が混じり合うことによって、外来の要素が入って来ることを排除して、遺伝的変化の原因となることを妨げることが出来ているからです。環境の変化に対応して適応が生じたと考えられますが、こうした環境の変化でさえ、ずっと昔の堆積物中に残された地質学的、古生物学的記録の中に多いに読み取ることができます。

youkan3a21
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 論文の翻訳で本当に困っていたので助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

Command of areas rather than units was also introduced in divisions, with command of regiments devolved to the front battalion commander (Kampftruppenkommandeur), which reduced the chain of command from five to two posts. The value of ground was to be determined by its importance to a defensive position. Where the lay of the land gave the defender a tactical advantage, by which an attacker could be defeated with the minimum of casualties to the defenders, with small-arms fire from dispersed, disguised positions and observed artillery-fire, it was to be fought for by the garrison and local reserves, which would counter-attack to regain any ground lost. The changes were codified in a training manual Grundsätze für die Führung in der Abwehrschlacht (The Conduct of the Defensive Battle in Position Warfare) issued on 1 December 1916, which made infantry sections (Gruppen) rather than the battalion the basic tactical unit.

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!!

下記の英文になります。 よろしくお願い致します。 Thanks for the mail,i would like you to know that the item is needed urgently by an important client of mine in Nigeria. I am ready to buy it and would be making the payment through the my bank's Escrow service in beneficiary to your account. All i require in order to proceed with the payment is the total cost which includes the shipping cost of the item through EMS to my client in Nigeria alongside your account details of who and where the payment transfer is to be made in beneficiary to.Below is my clients address for the shipment after the payment is approved by bank.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

丸投げですみませんがよろしくお願いします。 From the behavior of macromolecules among themselves, we moved quite naturally to the problem of their behavior toward other substances, notably solid grains in suspension, which led us to the science of colloids, or suspensions of fine particles. More about those later. “TO LEAVE IS TO DIE A LITTLE”(E.HARAUCOURT) I have just described the chronological evolution of our group, perhaps in a way that is too utopian. In truth, switching fields is not as easy as I made it sound, even for a theorist. It means some three years of work, each time, just to come up to speed For an experimentalist, the prospect is even more daunting. He also has to contend with a traumatic change in instrumental expertise, a completely new set of scientific apparatus. To change disciplines is to leave one scientific community for another. Often, these communities have different languages, different books, different instruments. Just about everything is different. Still, I am happy to have participated and helped in two or three such changes.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

Chamber music dominates, but so does the confronation between solist and orchestra, the type of communal encounter that is for Marry the raison d'etre of music -making. Marry shun isolation, being drawn insted to the sort of musical context in which a spirit of reciprocal reaction grows from the need to establish a mutual rapport in duos, trios, quartets and every other poible combinations. Here, her volcanic expressivity has to take account of the discipline and balance that must be collectively agreed upon with her fellow performers, who can often be quite different in nature, and are in turn called upon to respond in kind to her impassioned playing. これらなのですが。。。もう訳がわかりません゜(゜´Д`゜)゜ 頭が変になりそうです。 どなたか、お力添えをお願い出来ないでしょうか?

• 英訳お願いします

The masses are likely to replace an unchanging mode of life by fashion which it will be in the economic interest of certain people to change as often as possible. whichがあるので後の文から前に訳そうと思いましたが、 どうやら違うみたいです。 文法説明と英訳をお願いします。

• どなたか 英語→日本語 の翻訳をお願いいたします。

翻訳機を使用せず和訳できるかたにお願いいたします。 VATに関する文章です。 Will I be charged VAT? All orders placed, which are being delivered within the UK and are inclusive of VAT. Orders with a delivery address outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT) which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information. Please note, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

この英文の翻訳をお願いします (1)An acetate : MPG mixture of 1:3 at a total COD concentration of 0.8 and 1.2g/l was degraded in 12 days by 83 and 70% respectively. (2)These results demonstrate that boaugmentation of airport runoff water can be successfully applied to prevent organic de-icer compounds from entering the receiving surface waters.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

COGNITION AND PERCEPTION IN THE STROKE PATIENTという本に書かれている文章の翻訳をお願いします。。。 In those instances in which more information is needed, especially for driving, pursuit of leisure interests such as reading, or return to work, there are several methods that the therapist can use to screen for acuity. A modified Snellen test, distributed through the Lighthouse for the Blind, uses picture rather than letters as the stimuli and can therefore be used with aphasic patients (*Figure3-3). Responses can be given verbally or by pointing by the object that is seen. A functional test that equates various size of type to acuity ratings can also be used. For example, the patient can be asked to read the following materials placed 16 inches from the eyes: classified advertisements [20/30], textbooks or magazines [20/60-20/70], or newspaper subheadings [20/80-20/130] (Abreu 1987) (*Exhibit 3-2). The numbers in brackets correspond roughly to the acuity level required for reading each type of material. All visual testing should be conducted while the patient is wearing the appropriate corrective lenses. Since our intent is not to test vision but to ensure adequate sight for functional, glasses, if normally worn, should be part of the evaluation. *Figure3-3: This modified Snellen test uses pictures rather than letters for acuity testing. Available from the Lighthouse for the Blind. Courtesy of Lighthouse Low Vision Products Long Island City, NY 11101. *Exhibit 3-2: Correlation of Various Type Size with Visual Acuity あと、Lighthouseは灯台という意味でこの文章では訳していいのですか?

• 英語翻訳 売買契約の項目内容について

Coverning laws and arbitration This contract shall be govemed by International Trading Law, which includes the Chinese and Iran Law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection whith this agreement shall be settle whithout resouce to the courts, in accordance whith the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of International Chamber of Commerce. 上記の項目内要をどのように理解して訳したらよいのかわかりません。 恐れ入りますが、教えていただけませんでしょうか?

• 翻訳してください!!

学校の課題で日本語に訳さないといけないのですが、この2文が訳せません。 どなたか訳してくれませんか?? Ancient sophistication died, leaving the western world in the grip of 'Dark Age' of material and intellectual poverty, out of which it was only slowly to emerge. Not only the arts of elegance, which minister to luxury, and are supported by it, but many of the useful arts, without life can scarcely be contemplated as comfortable, were neglected or lost. よろしくお願いします!!