Retiring and Worried: 27 Years of Loveless Marriage

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Worried about retiring after 27 years of loveless marriage
  • No affection, no 'I love you' for the past 24 years
  • How to express affection when not using negation
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I am retiring at the end of the week and am worried. I have been married for 27 years to my second husband. For the past 24, he has not once touched me, said "I love you" or displayed any affection. said "I love you" or displayed any affectionも否定がかかっていますよね?not saidという風に言わなくて良いのでしょうか?もし肯定で言いたい場合はどう言えば良いのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

1。said "I love you" or displayed any affectionも否定がかかっていますよね?  はい。 2。not saidという風に言わなくて良いのでしょうか?  はい。 3。もし肯定で言いたい場合はどう言えば良いのでしょうか?  For the past 24, he has touched me, (and) said "I love you" and displayed affection. どこか奇妙ですが否定は無くなります。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (2)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

> not saidという風に言わなくて良いのでしょうか? ⇒ 言わなくてよいです。"touched me" と "said" の間がコンマ「,」で結ばれているので、冒頭の "he has not once" は双方にかかります。 > もし肯定で言いたい場合はどう言えば良いのでしょうか? ⇒ For the past 24, he has not once touched me, BUT said "I love you" AND displayed MUCH affection. または ⇒ For the past 24, ALTHOUGH he has not once touched me, HE HAS said "I love you" AND displayed MUCH affection.

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

• moon447
  • ベストアンサー率6% (1/16)
回答No.1

否定がかかっていますよね? かかってません。

関連するQ&A

• ニュアンスを教えてください

英語初心者です 大きく分けて2つ教えてください Make you love me Let you love me Get you to love me Have you love me 動詞が全部違うのに、ニュアンスが同じみたいなんですが 同じなんでしょうか? Worryのことです。 I am worriedは心配している(た?)(現在完了?) I am worrying 心配している。進行形ですよね I was worried 心配させられていル 受身ですよね これらの文が変でしたら教えてください。 また、危険な所に行ってしまうから 浮気しないか 1人で大丈夫であるか 心配である、心配させられていた、心配してた、 これらのニュアンスはどの文でも最適となるのですか よろしくお願いします

• これを和訳して頂きたいのですが、、

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! This year was wonderful, because it is when we met...I am forever appreciative because you are the center of me along with God! I meant what I said, when I said I would tell you everyday I Love You & not only would I say it, I would show you. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 英文確認

私はあなたに変なことを聞くかもしれません。 あなたは怒っていますか? 私は感情に敏感です。 たがらあなたが怒っているのかどうかが気になり、このような質問をしました。 I might ask you a strange thing. are you angry? I am sensitive to feelings. I was worried whether you were angry or not, so I asked a question like this. この英文に間違えがありましたら教えて頂けますと幸いです。

• 何かを心配?

いつも初心者な質問で申し訳ないのですが英訳お願い致します。 イギリスの方で何か心配してるみたいなのですが 何を心配しているのでしょうか?関税でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 i am worried about it getting to me in the U.K are you sure i want have to pay any charges if it gets here i am just worried about it not getting here can you prommiss me it will get here thank you!!

• 英語のニュアンスの違い

I am worried about you I care about you I care for you はどれも気にかけているよというような意味ですが、男女間で言う場合どのようなニュアンスの違いがありますか?? 外国人の方は使い分けますか? またどの言葉も気軽に男性が女性に対して使うものですか?

• I am falling for you..と言われましたが。。。

私は英語が堪能ではないので、教えていただきたいです。 「I think I am falling for you」と彼に言われたのですが、I think I am falling in love with you とは意味が違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。