• ベストアンサー

social cues

People with Asperger's syndrome often have difficulty with social cues and social interactions. social cuesは調べると「社会的手がかり」とありますが、具体的にどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4078/5306)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

social cuesは調べると「社会的手がかり」とありますが、具体的にどのような意味でしょうか?  例えば、幹事が「では今夜はこの辺りで」と言っても閉会宣言と気づかない、「次の患者さんがお見えに」と看護師が言っても医者と世間話を続ける、など。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• pick up on social cues

I've been friends with a girl for 3 years—let's just call her Elliot. I had a huge crush on a guy—we'll call him Joe—and I felt like I had to confide in someone about it or I would explode, so I told Elliot. Little did I know that she also liked Joe. She decided to be a big jerk and tell Joe about my feelings for him–and not only that, but she also told our entire friend group. We eat lunch with these people and it's embarrassing to be around them now. I'm stuck because I have three classes with Elliot and various classes with other people in that group of friends. It takes a long time for me to warm up to people in terms of trust, and I'm also a very sensitive person. I feel like Elliot has betrayed me, but when I confronted her about it, she acted like she had done nothing wrong. She doesn't seem to pick up on social cues in a sense that she tries to ask people out on dates repeatedly when they don't have feelings for her in return. pick up on social cuesの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• social cues

I feel like a jerk for admitting it, but my boyfriend (we’re both guys) loves to talk. A little too much, actually. I used to find it endearing, but he has a tendency to ramble on about things he’s passionate about—even if whomever he’s talking to doesn’t know anything about the subject matter or is bored or tired. He hates being interrupted, too, so he gets annoyed even if you try to ask him a question about whatever he’s talking about. I appreciate the fact that he has passions, but I feel like I’m being lectured every time. Even my friends and family have pointed it out. I’ve tried gently broaching the subject, but it’s like he doesn’t get social cues. he doesn’t get social cues「社会的手掛かりを得ない」?要はどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• status cue

Social hierarchies are based on people's deep awareness of status cues, right? status cueとは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• interactionsの扱いについて。

以下の一文において、makesの主語はthe interactions であると思うのですが、interactionの複数形である interactionsがなぜ単数扱いなのでしょうか。 Nevertheless, the interactions among the people and with physical objects that makes a behavior setting what it is. もしわかる方がいらっしゃいましたら教えていただけると幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 社会常識ある人とない人の違いとは?

社会常識ある人とない人の違いとは? 社会常識ない人が社会常識を学ぶためには具体的にどのようにしたらば良いのだろうか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 What is the difference between people with common common sense and those who do not? How can we concretely do social common sense learn social common sense? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• よろしくお願いします

Social phobia isn’t shyness. Shy people generally find other shy people to hang out with or are happy to be the quieter member of a group. People with social phobia, on the other hand, have an irrational belief that when they are with other people they are being judged and judged negatively at that. They don’t seek out social activities because they believe that they will embarrass themselves or be criticized by others. Staying away from people is a way of staying away from that fear. Sadly, that tactic only makes things worse. A person who seldom engages with others becomes less and less confident that they even know how. A person who seldom engages with others becomes less and less confident that they even know how.のthatは何にかかっているのでしょうか?訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします。

So if we learn these Asian languages , we may have less difficulty and could enjoy communicating with our neighbors.

• free with praise

When I was a freshman in high school, I became friends with "Agnes," who was (like me) something of a social outcast. Agnes still considers me to be her best friend. That was 10 years ago. We have both grown up to be very different people. I am repelled by Agnes' lifestyle of promiscuity and high-risk behaviors. Although she is free with praise and is loyal in an odd sort of way, she is incredibly narcissistic and often condescending. free with praiseはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 社会的常識がない人は育ちの悪さが影響しているのだろ

社会的常識がない人は育ちの悪さが影響しているのだろうか? 社会常識が無いある人、それぞれの利点欠点とは? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 Is the bad growth of people who do not have social common sense affecting them? A person without social common sense, what are the advantages and disadvantages of each person? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• 代名詞theyが何を意味するか添削して下さい。

【 】内の代名詞がどれを意味するか、添削して下さい。 もし違っていたら、なぜ違っていたのか、どうすればよかったのか教えて頂ければ嬉しいです。 また、以前theyは所有格を指す、themは目的格を指すなどと参考書でみたことがあったのですが、 この所有格目的格というのがいったいどういうもので、代名詞が出た際にどういう風に照らし合わせればいいのか、参考書を見ても良くわかりませんでした。 お手数おかけして申し訳ないのですが、このあたりについても教えて頂ければ嬉しいです。 (以下前文)children tend to process information about social interactions in ways that promote aggressive reactions to these interactions. (以下質問部)【1.They】 assume that other children will be aggressive toward 【2.them】, and 【3.they】 interpret other children's actions in line with these assumptions rather than using cues from the specific situations 【4.they】 actually face. in addition, 【5.they】 tend to believe that any negative action by a peer. 1.these interactions. 2.other children 3.前文のthem=other children 4.other children(比較級なので、3の対比) 5.the specific situations