• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:【大至急】ビジネス英文メールについて)

ビジネス英文メールについて

drum_KTの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • drum_KT
  • ベストアンサー率43% (1108/2554)
回答No.1

答えは相手の知りたい内容に全然答えていないですね。 相手が聞いているのは「田中さんは御社を退職されたのですか?それとも、単に弊社のご担当者が変更されただけですか?」ということです。

sasasaki02
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(>_<)

関連するQ&A

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m 長いですが、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(__)m Thank you for taking time to interview the candidate today. She has informed us that she would like to join your member and work together. For this reason, she frankly would like to work with you and can work at environment in English and make use of her experieece of planning event, communicate with a lot of people. Also, regarding the candidate whom you have been interested in, We have talked with her this morning and she informed us she is still interested in working at your company. And she is still not scheduled to interview another company. She seems to is not to interview another company unless you chose her. Thank you for your consideration. 本日は(弊社人材派遣バンクからご紹介した候補者の)面接ありがとうございました。 彼女は御社で働きたいと申しています。 理由は率直にあなたと働きたいと思ったこと、また英語の環境で働けること、過去のイベント運営経験を活かし、社内外多くの人とコミュニケーションを取りながら働けることに魅力を感じていると聞いています。 また先日面接して頂き要望の保留になっているもう一人の候補者について、 今朝意向を確認した所、まだ御社で働きたいとのことです。 また他社での面接は決まっていないようです。 おそらくあなたから採用の回答を頂かない限り次の選考に進まないと思います。 ご検討宜しくお願いします。

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 取引先からのメール I would like to introduce you to Tanaka(cc’d) who is our Managing Director for Asia. He is looking to appoint some employees in Japan, not for Acompany but a potential new client. Please could you liaise with him to discuss costs and process. 返信文 Thank you for introducing Tanaka. We will contact Mr. Tanaka-san. Mr. Tanaka-san, We have heard that you are looking for employees, but could you tell us about your job title(職種) and the skill you are looking for?

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削 取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 日本語 彼女達に支払われる下記の金額は彼女達用に作成した個別契約書に記載しております。 あなたに添付した契約書は御社用の契約書となっており、金額は御社に請求する金額を記載しております。 6月最終週に就業開始の田中の給料については(7月にまとめて支払うとのことですが)社内にて確認します。 英文 The following amounts paid to them are stated in the individual agreement prepared for them. The contract attached to you is a contract for your company and the amount shows the marked up amount to claim to your company. About Tanaka 's salary in June (it is said to be summarized in July) I will confirm it inside the company.

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m 長いですが、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます(>_<) 本日面接して頂いた弊社の派遣候補者を選んで下さりありがとうございます。 彼女にあなたの意向を伝えた所、喜んで御社での就業を希望しています。(決定で大丈夫です) 開始規模日は10/1です。 開始日まで彼女のフォローアップに努めます。 また念のため、御社の都合で就業環境整備により開始が遅れる可能性があることは伝え了承を得ています。 Thank you very much for hiring today's candidate. When we informed her your answer, she willingly would like to decide to work at your company. Her start date is Oct 1. We strive to follow up with her from now to start day. Also, We informed her the delay of start day because of arrangement in environment at working place just in case.

• 英文でのメール【至急お願いします】

教授にアポイントのメールを送ったところ、このような返事が来ました。 I will be in XX from about 9:30. You can come at any time. I forgot to send you an invitation. We are having Japanese curry and rice tomorrow from 11:30-1:30 in XX by my office. If you like, please come and eat some with us. I can look at your paper then. これに対しての返事なのですが、 Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your helpless. Thank you for invite me. I am looking forward to see you tomorrow. だけでいいでしょうか? なんか素っ気ない感じがするのですが(笑)。 また、Thank youを2回も続けてしまったのですが、よくないですよね・・・。 (2文目はappreciateに変えました) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 またメールなので、敬語になっていなければ教えて欲しいです。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールについて

派遣会社に勤めています。スタッフの派遣先企業へ去年7月分の入金督促をした所、下記の(1)英文メールの返信がきました。 解釈が合っているか、また返 信は(2)で大丈夫かご添削の程宜しくお願い致します(>_<) ※こちらでも諸々確認したく一旦保留にして返信だけしたい形です。 (1)We are checking on our end why this has not been paid as the money is on the Parchase Order - see below 100,200 JPY + 589,450 JPY = 689,650 JPY 解釈:これ(7月分)がなぜ支払われてないことになってるかこちらで確認しています。金額がPOに乗ってるのに。 下記の計算をみてください。 (2)Thank you for your email. I will confirm this too. and Please update me when you have more details.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記の日本文を英語でメールを送りたく、英文作成しましたが自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 先日、弊社が御社より12から1月分のご入金を頂けたことを確認できております。 一点確認ですが、今回「〇〇会社(取引先の名前)」様でなく、「▲▲会社」様から弊社が入金を頂いたようです。 今後も「▲▲会社」様からご入金を頂くことになりますか? その場合、異なる法人様からのご入金となります為、3社間にての覚書が必要となる可能性があります。 お忙しい中恐れ入りますが、お教え頂けますと幸いです。 The other day, we have confirmed that we received payment from Dec to Jan from your company. Thank you very much. Although it is one point confirmation, our company is not like "○ ○ company this time. It seems that you received money from "▲ ▲ Company". Will we continue to receive payment from "▲ ▲ Company? In that case, since it will be deposited from a different corporation, there is a possibility that a memorandum of understanding between the three companies may be necessary. Sorry to interrupt you, but we appreciate your help.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 I am sorry for my late reply. Since I have confirmed with Ms Tanaka 's shift in September, it is described below. 9/18 Tanaka has something to do, Ms Yamada working in the morning covers this afternoon instead of Tanaka. 9/28 Ms Tanaka is sick, MsYamada covers this afternoon Tanaka has also completed the entry of time sheet for September, so please approve it. 返信が遅くなり申し訳ございません。 9月の田中のシフトについて本人へ確認が取れたので下記に記載します。 9/18 田中に用事があり、午前勤務の山田さんが田中の代わりに午後もカバー 9/28(本日) 田中が体調不良で、山田さんが午後もカバー また田中は9月分の勤怠入力も完了していますので、ご承認をお願い致します。

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 日本文 7月3日の10時より面接予定の候補者1ですが、他社で決まり辞退となりました。 申し訳ございません。 また候補者3を13時からの面接をお願いできますか? 候補者2は日時の確認中の為、もう少しお待ちくださいませ。 英文 Candidate 1 scheduled for interview from 10 o'clock on 3rd July was decided by another company and declined your company. I'm sorry. Can you please interview candidate 3 from 13 o'clock on 3rd July? Candidate 2 is currently checking the date and time, please wait for a while.

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 日本文 2名の契約書の金額部分を修正しました。彼女達に支払われる金額を記載してしまっておりましたが、御社に請求する金額に修正しましたので再送します。年収も追加しております。ご確認ください。 2名には、それぞれ支給される金額が記載された個別の契約書を渡しております。 また田中について、6月26日から就業開始となり今月は3日間の勤務となります。 月額固定ですが、今月はどのように請求したら良いでしょうか? 英文 We corrected the amount for the agreement of 2 staff members. Although the amount of money to be paid to her was stated in the previous contract, I fixed it to the amount charged to your company and I will resend it. Annual income is also added. please confirm. For each of the two, we have handed out a separate contract stating the amount to be paid. Regarding Mr Tanaka, she will start working from June 26th and will be working for 3 days this month. Although it is fixed monthly, how should I invoice this month?