What makes coordination difficult?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Coordination problems occur when we want something that we can’t achieve on our own, so we have to get help from others to achieve it.
  • Coordination problems are political problems, as the success or failure to solve them affects who gets what and when, but they can be solved in a variety of ways.
  • It becomes difficult when we want something that we can't achieve on our own.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文についての質問

What makes coordination difficult? 政治についての話の中で、このような質問があったのですが それに該当する一文を探しました。 Coordination problems occur when we want something that we can’t achieve on our own, so we have to get help from others to achieve it. Coordination problems are political problems, as the success or failure to solve them affects who gets what and when, but they can be solved in a variety of ways. 恐らくこのあたりかな~と思うのですが、 回答は、「It become difficult when we want something that we can't achieve on our own」などでいいでしょうか? ・もし的外れな回答でしたら、回答になっていないと教えて欲しいです。 ・内容がつかめているようであれば、この回答で問題ないか添削して欲しいです。 ややこしいですがよろしくお願いします。 でいいでしょうか?

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。回答は、「It become difficult when we want something that we can't achieve on our own」などでいいでしょうか?もし的外れな回答でしたら、回答になっていないと教えて欲しいです。     はい、いいと思います。 2。・内容がつかめているようであれば、この回答で問題ないか添削して欲しいです。  「It is when we want something that we can't achieve on our own」とも。

wxw
質問者

お礼

特にbecomeなどは必要なくそのままIt is でいいのですね! ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳がうまくできず、困ってます;;;

英文の訳を教えてほしいです. ●Aren't people supposed to care and to protect what is their own? ●Don't you find it funny how we can perform in every other country without any problems except for our own home country? 翻訳機、辞書を使ってもなかなかうまく訳ができず困ってます;; よろしくおねがいします

• 英文解釈

英文解釈 次の2つ目の文の説明をおねがいします。なるべく詳しくして頂けると助かります。 We love our kids,and it's only natural that we rejoice when they succeed and feel pain when they don't.But we must make sure that our hopes and expectations for our kids are tailored to their personalities and strengths,not to our own unfulfilled wishes for ourselves.

• 英文についての質問

What is a collective action problem? という問題があり Collective action problems are a special subset of coordination problems, and they exist because people like to get things for free, or more precisely (because everything has a cost, to somebody) they like to have others pay for what they get. ここが回答部分かな?と思ったのですが、回答としては初めの一文の Collective action problems are a special subset of coordination problems. でいいでしょうか? あとこの文を日本語に訳すとしたら「共同問題とは、調整問題の特別な集合体のこと」でいいでしょうか? そもそも答え自体が、おかしいということであれば、そう指摘していただければと思います。(質問に対する回答には文章が成り立っていない、など) ややこしいですがよろしくお願いします。

• 英文についての質問

As Nobel prize winning political scientist Elinor Ostrom said, “Conflict isn’t necessarily bad; it’s just how we articulate our differences.”  It is the means by which we resolve conflict that may be bad, not the mere existence of conflicting interests. We can resolve conflict conflictually, or we can choose to resolve conflict cooperatively.  The choice of means by which we resolve conflict is, of course, also political, as that choice is the “how” in determining who gets what, when, and how. という英文があるのですが… ・一文目の””内はどういうことでしょうか? 「紛争は必ずしも悪いことではない。それは私たちに違いを明確に表してくれる。」でしょうか?;の後の訳し方(何を言いたいのか)がわからないです。 ・3段落目のThe choice以降は「私たちが紛争を解決する選択はもちろん政治でもあります。それは誰が何をいつ、どこで、どのように得るのかをどのように選択するかだ」という訳であっているでしょうか? politics is who gets what, when, and, howという文章が前にあったので、それに繋がってくると思うのですが… ややこしくてすみません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いいたします。 I am fine thank you what about you I am very glad that you had to face how do you still the same when you want to come to it what I want to do something we can meet you somewhere how's everything with you I want to hear about you

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

hello, thanks your replying, in order to avoid any misunderstand. is your mean that you want a set new radiator, right? we can resend you a set new radiators, when you return the radiator back to our Japan's address. have a good day regards

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

英文の解説をお願いします。 I looked into this and found that when renovations were being done at our office from mid-January to early February, we had several problems with our server, and e-mails that we thought were being sent were actually being lost. この文で使われているwe thoughtは挿入でしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文について質問があります

What is correct,however,is that at certain moments in anyone's life,such as when we are simply at rest and thinking ,we may be using only 10 percent of our brains. 訳は しかしながら、誰の生活においてもある瞬間には、例えば、単にくつろいで考えごとをしているときに、私たちは脳をたった10パーセントしかつかってないのかもしれないというのは正しいのである この文での,(コンマ)の役割はなんなのでしょうか? 後この長い英文を分けるとしたらどうなるでしょうか? 色々な回答をみたいので回答よろしくおねがいします

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

Just finish talking to my team and what we can do is we can advertise “AAA facebook” to our social media to bring more fans to your facebook page.