• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳 consequence)

consequenceの語彙を知っていますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • consequenceについて知りたいのですが、誰か知っていますか?
  • consequenceは結果を意味する言葉ですが、具体的な語彙を知りたいです。
  • ルール違反や行動にはconsequenceが必要とされることがありますが、それはどんな具体的なものなのでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9742/12126)
回答No.2

お礼コメント」を拝見しました。不十分ながら、以下のとおりお答えします。 consequenceよりは、penalty「報い」の方がまだ「まし」(less worse!?) かも知れませんね。 *There are 3 elements to determine this:「これを決定づける3つの要素がある」→「要素が3つある」。 *「 : 」:「すなわち」。 *Although it need not be attained:「侵害する必要はないが」→「必要もなく」。 *the suspect has to be compelled to do something that would violate their right:「被疑者が自らの権利を侵害するようなことを強制されること」→「被疑者が、(必要もなく)自らの権利を侵害するような事柄を強制されること」。 *compelling another do something against their will:「他者に自らの意志に反して何かするよう強要すること」→「意に反した事柄/行為を他者に強要すること」。 *There has to be a penalty:「報いがある必要があること」→「報いを受ける必要があること」。 *The penalty has to be actual and immediate.:「その報いが、現実的かつ即時的なものであること」→「その報いが、現実性と即応性を有する(ものである)こと」。 ⇒これを決定づける要素が3つある。すなわち、1)被疑者が、必要もなく自らの権利を侵害するような事柄/行為を強制されること(これは、意に反した事柄を他者に強要することよりもはるかに厳しい要件である)。 2)報いを受ける必要があること。 3)その報いが、現実性と即応性を有する(ものである)こと。

noname#229745
質問者

お礼

You really are talented ! wow... Also, I can't believe how many errors there were. Tons... Sorry about that. I worry that 報い doesn't have a negative enough meaning..I mean it could also be a 'reward'. Thanks a lot for the corrections!! Beyond fantastic - thank you!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9742/12126)
回答No.1

ちょっとむずかしいですね。こんな感じでいかがでしょうか。 >There has to be a consequence. >(??)があること。  *consequenceは、「(ある行動から必然的に引き起こされる)論理的帰結」のことで、より一般的な表現では、「因果関係(による結果)」ということになると思います。論理学では、「後件」(こうけん)と言うようです。これは「(もし~ならば)―ということになる」の後半、つまり、「―ということになる」の部分を指します。 ⇒論理的帰結/因果関係/後件があること。 ☆私個人としては、「因果関係」、または、少し長くなるのを厭わなければ、これらを組み合わせて「因果関係による帰結」とか「因果関係による帰結的義務」のようにしたい、と思います。

noname#229745
質問者

お礼

Seems Japanese has no such single word... What if I change the English to: "There has to be a penalty." Is there a generic word for penalty? penalty 「報い」 ?? Here's the updated English, and the translation: There are 3 elements to determine this: 1.) Although it need not be attained, the suspect has to be compelled to do something that would violate their right (this is a much stricter requirement than compelling another do something against their will); 2.) There has to be a penalty; and 3.) The penalty has to be actual and immediate. これを決定づける3つの要素がある:1)侵害する必要はないが、被疑者が自らの権利を侵害するようなことを強制されること(これは、他者に自らの意志に反して何かするよう強要することよりもはるかに厳しい要件である)。2)(報い)がある必要があること。 3)その(報い)が、現実的かつ即時的なものであること。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

Looking ahead to the 2014 Sochi Olympics in Russia, Hashimoto said, ‘‘A lot rests on how seriously the country (Japan) takes sport. There has to be a better performance in Sochi.’‘ 上手く訳ができません。よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳 be done for

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) In human rights law three basic elements must be met: 1.) A government worker has to be directly or indirectly involved; 2.) There has to be an intentional infliction of severe mental or physical suffering; and 3.) It has to be done for a specific purpose. 人権法では、以下の3つの基本要素を含んでいなければならない:1)公務員の直接的または間接的な関与。2)重度の身体的又は精神的苦痛を意図的に与えること。3)特定の目的のために行うこと。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

A : Will there me a world war here? B : No way there will be a war. But the fight for peace will blow the place to smithereens. 原文そのままです。 おそらく A さんの発言は、Will there 「be」 a world war here? の間違いではないかと思いますが、どうでしょう No way there will be a war.  ・戦争になっても仕方がない  ・戦争になるなんて冗談じゃない どちらなのかが分からなくて困っています

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

That may be a problem, because Japan has a high cost of living compared to other countries.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

There seemed little object for me to work longer on a salary. 「給料のために働き続けることはやや難しく感じられた。」 …でしょうか?うまく訳せません。 前後の文は、「財産ができたので仕事を辞めた」という文脈です。 There seemed to be little object for me to work longer on a salary」 =「私が給与のために働き続けることへの異論はほとんどないようだった」 の誤記かと思ったのですが、文脈から言っても、そうではありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いします!

(1)I mean, (○○人) or (△△人) woman feels more equal to a man than a japanese woman... for example, all the kissing thing. 『私が意味する事(言った事)は日本女性より○○人や△△人女性の方がより男性に対等\平等という事』と思ったのですが、○○人や△△人の女性が“より平等に感じてる\思ってる”んでしょうか?? for example以降が何て訳して良いかわかりません (2)つらつらと自分の意見(驚きや信じられない事)を述べた後の『do you follow me??』 日本語のフォローだと何となく意味がわかるのですが、辞書でfollowを調べるとあてはまらないような(汗)何て訳して良いかわかりません (3)Personally, I always preffer the man to be the man in a relation and the woman to be the woman. 何を好むのかわかりません(*_*) (4)I dont like the woman to be the one making all the decisions. どんな女性かわかりません(*_*) (5)sometimes, the woman has to be more passionate. there is a moment in the day when the woman can be more wild. 時々より情熱的にならなければならない、の後(there is~)がわかりません。 教えて下さい。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Q. Opposite of hoarding?: You field a lot of questions about hoarding behavior. Is there such a thing as the opposite of a hoarder? I’ve been dating a guy for a few weeks, he has seemed great and without obvious quirks ... outside of his house. He lives alone in a big house that is very empty. There are several totally empty closets and bare shelves. There is not a photo or picture to be seen. He takes mail from his mailbox directly to the trash bins outside and sorts it there. He takes mail from his mailbox directly to the trash bins outside and sorts it there.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

If you're an American and you're not having fun, it just might be your own fault. Our long national expedition is entering its 238th year, and from the start, it was clear that this would be a bracing place to live. There would be plenty of food, plenty of land, plenty of minerals in the mountains and timber in the wilderness. You might have to work hard, but you'd have a grand time doing it. That promise, for the most part, has been kept. There would be land rushes and gold rushes and wagon trains and riverboats and cities built hard against cities until there was no place to build but up, so we went in that direction too. We created outrageous things just because we could--the Hoover Dam, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Empire State Building, which started to rise the year after the stock market crashed, because what better way to respond to a global economic crisis than to build the world's tallest skyscraper? We got to the moon 40 years later and, true to our hot-rodding spirit, soon contrived to get a car up there as well. The tire tracks left on the lunar surface (tracks that are still there) are the real American graffiti.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Love has a power. Thoughts have a power. Once you have met this man, a fate unlocks which though mysterious and irresistible, propels you together. You will be reminded of him so often in so many ways, it will be as though your mind walks down all the paths and avenues of daily life, but that they all lead back to him. Not only will you think of him but fate itself will seem to bring him continually to your attention. This bond is like a chain that forever ties your destiny, that joins your soul to his and always has, it is always there, its intangible, and inaccessible to the conscious mind, There can be something of the obsession about such love, a love that never lets you go, but it is a sweet dramatic obsession. Moving, painful at times, wonderful, and total. Once you meet it strengthens a thousand fold. All the weight of history and time, the more you think of him, and love him, the more it consolidates the karma life time after lifetime, this love is more powerful than life and death The bond is fate and even if you part it will work to subtlety always draw you and him back together to help you find each other in the world.