• ベストアンサー

sleepover benefits

My daughter is home from college and wants her boyfriend from another state to visit ... including sleepover benefits. sleepover benefitsとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4129/5365)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

sleepover は、友人や来客などのお泊りで、これだけだとsexual な意味はありません。sleepover benefits とbenefitsが複数形になっていることからして宿泊代の節約、ずっと一緒にいられることなど含んでいるのでしょう。 訳すと単に、「泊めてあげることも含めて」。 で、 visit ... including と"..." が入ってためらいが感じられるので、benefitsの中には家でイチャイチャするようなsexualな部分も含んでいるのでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

性行為いわゆる一緒に彼と寝るということだと思いますよ。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• benefits

About a year ago I started a new job. The pay is fair, benefits are phenomenal, and the pace is just my speed. benefitsとは具体的にはどのようなものでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My daughter is graduating from high school and will be starting college. It was always her plan to go to a school away from our small town, and I supported that decision. However, six months ago she started dating her first real boyfriend. His parents have offered to pay all expenses if the two of them live in an apartment and go to school at a college nearby. Financially, this would be very helpful for my daughter, but I'm worried that moving in with a boy at such a young age would be a mistake, and she wouldn't get the full college experience. Her boyfriend is wonderful, and she is very happy in the relationship. She has a scholarship for free room and board at a college three hours away. ここでのboardはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• had her pick of colleges

My daughter “Sarah” is 21. She did extremely well in high school and had her pick of colleges. She chose to attend a great college about two hours from home. had her pick of collegesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• too far along

My daughter left her husband, and now wants to abort what had been a wanted pregnancy. She is too far along to terminate in our state, but she could get it done elsewhere. She is too far along to terminateはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 意味をよろしくお願いします

My beautiful, talented, intelligent and sensitive daughter just started college after taking a gap year. She is so happy in school, however, she has never had an official boyfriend and feels she never will have that kind of relationship because, somehow, she believes she is flawed. This couldn't be further from the truth, This couldn't be further from the truthの意味をよろしくお願いします

• off at a university

My daughter is 19. Her boyfriend is 18. Over the summer, they were busted for smoking marijuana in her car. The officer gave them the option of letting just one of them take the fall. My daughter volunteered; I considered this a very bad decision. If this gets on her record she will lose her financial aid and college will be, if not impossible, very, very hard. Her boyfriend, however, comes from a very well-heeled family. Regardless, she said that she would take the citation and he would pay the fine. Well, the case has now been heard and it was plea bargained down to a lower offense, but it comes with probation and $700 in costs/attorney's fees. Her boyfriend has paid her $200. She says she is fine with that. I am NOT fine with that. He's well-off. She is broke, and is working while going to a local college. He's off at a university, and I think she's worried that if she makes a big deal about this, he'll reconsider the relationship. off at a universityはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 過去完了

My best friend from college recently had a baby. I had planned a trip to visit her, and during my visit, she said, we would visit the local pool. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearabby/s-2094412 I had plannedと過去完了が使われていますが、これでは友達が赤ちゃんを授かる前に旅行を計画していたとなってしまわないのでしょうか?なぜ過去完了なのか教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語についての質問

政治関連の質問が続いてしまいすみません。 According to Mancur Olson and Jared Diamond, what is the tradeoff we get from having states? という質問があり、 In both Olson’s and Diamond’s perspective the state is a tradeoff – the benefits we get from it are what the state pays us for our acquiescence to its claim of authority. As Diamond suggests, the benefits we get from the state and the benefits the state gets from us are inseparable. ここが回答になる部分かな、と考えているのですが We get the benefits for our acquiescence to state claim of authority from them to having it. 「国家が権限主張を黙認した場合、それ(国家)を持っていることで、我々は国家から利益を得る。 」 といった回答でいいでしょうか? * もし質問と的外れのことを言っていれば教えて欲しいです。 回答があっていれば、こちらの文章を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• make a spectacle of

I live in a Southern state, and our home is located in a community of houses that are built pretty close together. Our neighborhood is a mix of families and young professionals. My husband and I have a 15-year-old son and an 11-year-old daughter. Our newish neighbor is an attractive woman in her early 30s. I don’t know her very well, but she seems perfectly nice. My issue involves the fact that she likes to lounge naked by the small pool in her yard. I found out that you can see her from our backyard deck when I caught my giggling son and his friend pointing her out. My husband and I spoke with my son about respecting someone’s privacy, that he shouldn’t make a spectacle of it, or God forbid take photos of her. make a spectacle of itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします