• ベストアンサー

急いでます。英語にしてくださいm(__)m

I'm just worried because you were talking about going to that French guy.に 『彼は私にとってただのいい友達だけど、 私に好意を持ってくれてるから もしこの人と付き合ったらどんな感じなんだろって思ってた時に あなたが元カノの話をしてきたから そのままの気持ちをあなたに言っただけ。 だから彼を好きとか、そういう気持ちはまだないから彼とは付き合わないよ。』と言いたいです。『』を英語にしてくださいm(__)m

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

He is just a good friend as far as I am concerned. Because he showed a liking in me, I was just curious as to what it would be like if he and I were to date together. Then because you started talking about your ex-girlfriend, I for my part simply expressed what was on my mind at the time. I don't have a crush on him, nor am I attracted to him at this point, and I have no intention to go out with him.

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

He is just a friend who likes me, and as I was wondering what it's like to be his friend you started talking about your ex-girlfriend. So all I did was to say what came to my mind. I don't love him, or anything like that. I am not that far in the relationship yet. I have no plans to go further.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

これはどう訳せばよいでしょうか? It was fun talking about our feelings together even thou you were shy about it. この2行はこれでいいでしょうか? But I was impressed that you were able to get the courage to bring it up. あなたが勇気を出して言ったことを感動しました。 But that why I like you. だからあなたが好きなんです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語 教えて下さい

Who did you talk with ?は次の文にもなり得ますか Who were you talking with? 下記の場合もなり得ますか? Who did you go with? who were you going with? お願い致します。

• 英語

1I hate the ( ) she always criticizes me. アhow イway ウmethod エstyle 2I went to Hawaii last week. That is ( ) I got suntanned. アwhy イwhat ウwhich エthat 3“Are you going somewhere during thad vacation?” “Yes, I've found a nice beach ( ) I can enjoy swimming even in February.” アhow イwhen ウwhere エwhich 4The boy ( ) used to work for our company. アyou were talking to イyou were talking ウwho you were talking エwhom you were talking 5The lady ( ) this letter of yours is addressed died last week. アwhom イto whom ウwhich エto which 6This is the new car made in America this year ( ) I spoke. アof that イof which ウthat エwhich 7The town ( ) is in Shimane Prefecture. アwhich Mori Ogai was born イin where Mori Ogai was born ウin which Mori Ogai was born エMori Ogai was born 8Social science, ( ) in 1998, is no longer taught at this college. アstudying the subject イhaving studied ウthe subject I studied エI have studied 9What everyone hates most about driving in a big city is the time ( ) to find a parking space. アit makes イthat makes ウit takes エthat takes

• 英語について、映画でわからないところがあります。

教えてください。お願いします。 I was so hoping that's what you were going to say. これは、教師が教え子に "I need your help." といわれたあとにいったセリフです。 自分なりに文法をとってみるとこうなりました。  I was so hoping S = that V = was O = what you were going to say 「私はあれ(that)があなたの言おうとしていることであることを望んでいたの。」 しっくりきません。文法はどうとればいいでしょうか?thatの文法的な意味はなんでしょうか? もう一つ、I was so hopingという表現ですが、過去進行形で丁寧な表現になるとききますが、これはそれにあてはまるのでしょうか? ず~っと望んでいたなら、have hoped ですよね。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語教えてください。

I mean, what a great way to get off to a start with a relationship with a guy that's got 60,000 nuclear weapons pointed at you. 「6万個の核兵器を自分に向けているような奴と付き合いを始めるなんて、すごい成り行きですよね。」 that's は that is の省略形ですよね? that は関係代名詞ですよね? that が指しているのは guy ですよね? guy は人ですが関係代名詞は who じゃなくても良いのでしょうか? そして最後のyouですがなぜ訳では「自分」と訳しているのでしょうか? you = 「あなた」ですよね?なぜyou = 「自分」なんでしょうか? 意味がわかりません。 you が自分と訳してあるので混乱しています。 だれか分かる人がいたら教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英語

1:The day will soon come () everybody uses a computer. (1)the way (2)when (3)where (4)which 2:That story reminds me () l went to ltaly. (1)of where (2)where (3)when (4)of when 3:The people present were worried about Betty because no one was aware () she had gone. (1)of where (2)that the place to (3)that the place was (4)of the place to 4:We have a lot of holidays during the week from the end of April to she beginning of May. () we call it Golden Week. (1)That's why (2)That's because (3)It is the reason for (4)It is what 5:() you talk reminds me your father. He also had a good sense of humor. (1)The way (2)When (3)Which (4)Why 解答と和訳お願いします

• 英語が合っているか見てほしいです(>_<)

英語合ってますか? Hey I have to ask you something あなたに聞きたいことがあるんだけど。 Q1. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contact that still makes me pissed off You always say that you'll only look at me so will you please block her and delete her contacts? Can you promise me that you'll delete all of your ex's contacts? よく考えたんだけど、やっぱりあなたが元カノの連絡先をとっておいてることにイライラするの。 私だけって言うなら元カノをブロックして全ての連絡先を消去して欲しい。 私に元カノをブロックして全ての連絡先を消去することを約束できますか? Q2.Have you ever told your ex to marry you before? 元カノにも結婚したいって言ったことがあるの? Q3.Have you shown your area to ex? あなたのエリアを元カノにも見せたことあるの?

• 関係代名詞について質問です。

The man ( ) used to work for our company. 1. that you were talking 2. you were talking to どちらが適切か?という問題がありました。私は以前、This is the way in which we got to know each other. という文でin whichをthatに書き換えていいと聞きました。そこで、この問題も前置詞+関係代名詞だったので to whomをthatに変えたと考えて1を選びました。 そしたら解答は2でした。解説をよんで、なぜ2になるのかは理解できましたが、なぜ1が間違いなのかはわかりませんでした。 よければ回答よろしくお願いします

• 英語の並び替え頼む

she { respect / is / in / the doctor / many people } the village.  関係詞。that省略版(多分) ついでに,( )に入る単語も。 ↓↓  あなたが先日話していた医者に診てもらいに行きます。  I'll go to the doctor ( 1 ) ( 2 ) you were talking the other day.

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

少し変えていじったのですが、 『なんで今?って思うかもしれないけど あなたが私に初めて話しかけてきたとき、 なんで私にチャットしようと思ったの?』を英語にしたくて、、 You might wonder "Why now?", but when you talked to me for the first time, why did you thought about talking to me? ←英語合ってますか?