• ベストアンサー

英語の並び替え頼む

she { respect / is / in / the doctor / many people } the village.  関係詞。that省略版(多分) ついでに,( )に入る単語も。 ↓↓  あなたが先日話していた医者に診てもらいに行きます。  I'll go to the doctor ( 1 ) ( 2 ) you were talking the other day.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

she { respect / is / in / the doctor / many people } the village.  関係詞。that省略版(多分) ネイティブの私の目から見るとちょっと不自然な問題ですね。和文のヴァージョンがないと意図した意味が不明です。 可能性は: She is the doctor many people respect in the village. (whomかthat省略) ついでに,( )に入る単語も。 ↓↓  あなたが先日話していた医者に診てもらいに行きます。  I'll go to the doctor ( 1 ) ( 2 ) you were talking the other day. to whom 正い文ですが、普通の英語ではこんなような形になります: I'll go see the doctor you were talking to the other day.

Woods2020
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (2)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9724/12096)
回答No.2

前便で、訳文を忘れていました。 >she { respect / is / in / the doctor / many people } the village. ⇒she {is the doctor many people respect in} the village. 「彼女は村の多くの人々が尊敬するお医者さんです。」 」 >I'll go to the doctor ( 1 ) ( 2 ) you were talking the other day. ⇒I'll go to the doctor ( to ) ( consult ) you were talking the other day. 「あなたが先日話していたお医者さんに診てもらいに行くつもりです。」

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9724/12096)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >she { respect / is / in / the doctor / many people } the village. ⇒she {is the doctor many people respect in} the village. >I'll go to the doctor ( 1 ) ( 2 ) you were talking the other day. ⇒I'll go to the doctor ( to ) ( consult ) you were talking the other day.

関連するQ&A

• 並び替え

こんばんは。 並び替えについて質問があります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ( )に入るように1~5を並び替える問題です。 By 1950, ( ) traveling Route 66 to the West toward a brighter future. (1), a day (2), as (3) 5,000 (4)were (5)as many 答えはas many as 5,000 people a day were です。 なぜ[ a day]がこの位置に来るのでしょうか。 ご教授お願いいたします。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語について教えてください

Many people go to see them. この文を日本語に変えるとしたらどっちが正しいですか?  1.多くの人々はそれらを見に行きます。2.多くの人々はそれらを見るために行きます。番号で答えてください。

• 文法の質問

There were many people trying to take pictures of the new train. People と trying の間に関係代名詞が省略されているのでしょうか? 主格の関係代名詞は省略できないから trying が形容詞で後ろから修飾していると思えばいいのでしょうか?

• 英訳が分かりません。

the woman who disagrees well she sure has disagreed for many things in her life....you man really thanks for whatever you were talking there. Respect and bear in mind who made you. Thanks respect以下がわかりません。 どなたか翻訳おねがいいたします。

• 文法解釈

Consider the actions we take in order to impress other people or the lengths we’ll go to fulfill urges or sate desires we don’t even question. のthe lengths we’ll go に関する質問です。 the lengths とwe’ll go の間には、 関係副詞that、または、to which が入り、 前置詞のtoが今回の文章では適切である、という理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 また、lengths をどのように解釈すれば良いのか分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします

• to 不定詞名詞用法の解釈

to不定詞の名詞用法は~する事の意味を持つと思います。 つまり不定詞が意味する「行為」だと思います。 It was a sight to watch the people treating each other with respect and dignity. ここでの it は to 以降を指していると思います。 to 以降は to 不定詞の名詞用法だと思います。 to不定詞部分の意味は 「見る事」つまり「見る行為」でしょうか? それとも「見た対象」でしょうか 英文出典 http://www.voices-of-the-world.org/community/portrait-of-a-small-indian-village/

• 【至急】英語 教えて下さい

[1]日本語を参考に、( )内の語句を並び替え、英文を完成させる。 1.彼らが話していた問題は、すぐに解決されるだろう。 ( were / the problem / be / will / they / talking / solved / about ) soon. 2.10月は多くの人がスポーツを楽しむ月だ。 ( is / enjoy / which / sports / a month / in / many people / October ). 3.彼女は私が父親をよく知っている学生だ。 ( father / know / a student / well / she / whose / is / I ). 4.これらは、若者たちの間で人気があると言われている。 These are ( popular / books / to / which / young people / said / be / among / are ). [2]次の文を英語にする。 1.私は、あなたが探している犬を公園で見ました。 2.これは私がずっと欲しかったものだ。 3.彼はいわゆる幼馴染( childhood friend )だ。 4.ここは所有者(owner)が有名な歌手であるレストランだ。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の問題で困っています。

Q次の英文のうち、誤っている箇所を1つ選びなさい。また、なぜまちがっているのか教えていただけたら幸いです。 1.Turning to the right, you will see a very old building was built in 1785. (1)Turning to (2)the right (3)will see a very old (4)was built in 1785. 2.Most of the people attended the recent seminar on effective teaching were high school teachers. (1)Most of the people (2)attended (3)on effective teaching   (4)were high school teachers. 3.There are many things those we would throw away, if we were not afraid that others might pick them up. (1)those we would throw   (2)away, if we   (3)were not afraid that others   (4)might pick them up. 4.The days have long gone how we fed our families from our own gardens. (1)The days   (2)have long gone   (3)how we fed our families   (4)from our own gardens

• 和訳

和訳を分かりやすく教えて下さい。 You can see many people on the roof. They are replacing the thatched roof. A large amount of thatch is used on each roof. All the people come to gether and help each other in this small village. Yui, to share the work, is their way of life. My grandmother once said, "In the old days, we always helped each other in the community. Such a lifestyle was seen in many places in Japan." I think teamwork is very important because a difficult job becomes easier.

• 英語の添削をお願いします

テーマは「日本でオリンピックを開催すべきか否か」です。  I think we should invite Olympics to somewhere in Japan. I think it would benefit Japan in some respects. First, holding Olympics is very profitable. Indeed, it would cost us much money, but profit would be larger than it. It is because many foreign people come to japan and spend much money. Moreover if Olympics were been held in Japan, Japanese people could directly see it more easily. When it is held in other countries, most Japanese people can't go, and even if they were able to go,it would cost them too much money. For these reasons, I think inviting Olympics is good for us. 文法のほか、文章構成なども指導していただけると嬉しいです。 あと受験が近くて緊張で体調が悪いです。一言応援メッセージをください!