How to Show Interest in a Man: The Subtle Art of Dating

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to show your interest in a man without looking foolish. Discover the subtle art of dating and how to make your interest noticeable.
  • Understanding the meaning of 'hookup' in this context and how it affects dating dynamics.
  • Exploring the difference between 'maintaining high standards regarding men showing me interest' and 'maintaining high standards regarding men who show me interest'.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

Ask E. Jean: How Do I Tell My Hookup I Want to Date Him Without Looking Foolish? Dear E. Jean: I'm 29 years old, and I still have no idea how to show a man that I'm interested in him. (No surprise: I've only had one actual boyfriend.) I maintain high standards regarding men showing me interest, but my subtlety in returning the interest (such as a Facebook like) is so subtle that it's barely noticeable. ここでのHookupはどのような意味でしょうか? I maintain high standards regarding men showing me interestはI maintain high standards regarding men who show me interestと言い換えられるでしょうか?2つに違いはあるでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

Hookup は「接続する」という意味を持ちます。 ここでは「ブラインド・デート(友人やインターネット、交際相手募集広告などを介したお互い初対面のデート)のお相手」といったようなニュアンスで使っていると思います。 そうした相手に会ってみて、気に入っても、素直にその気持ちを表せない、ということでしょう。 > 2つに違いはあるでしょうか? ないでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。ここでのHookupはどのような意味でしょうか?  (ぐうぜん)一緒になった人、知り合った人 2。I maintain high standards regarding men showing me interestはI maintain high standards regarding men who show me interestと言い換えられるでしょうか?  はい、言い換えられます。 3。2つに違いはあるでしょうか?   前者は今私に興味を示している人。  後者は、私に興味を示す人。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

I am a man in my 60s. I'm writing out of concern for my friend. "Will" and I are the same age; in fact, we share a birthday. He and I became well-acquainted in childhood and were very attached to each other. But then, in my early teens, our relationship took on a new and unanticipated aspect. We found that we shared an interest in girls, and as we grew through our teens and into our early 20s, we had many adventures together. When I married, Will was there and always supportive. It wouldn't have been the same without him, and I'm sure my wife would agree. I never minded in the least the interest he showed in her. But now, Will seems to have lost much of his get-up-and-go. He no longer shows much interest in my wife or in any other woman. I've tried to get him to be more spontaneous, telling him stories and showing him pictures that he used to like, but I barely get a rise out of him. I've tried to get himはI've tried getting himではなくそのような形なのはなぜでしょうか?あと、ここでのget a rise out ofはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I feel sorry for my ex.. He's trying so hard to win me back even though I keep telling him its useless and that I dont have those kind of feelings towards him anymore. Aw you really have no reason to be jealous. Of course no kissing. Trust me.

• よろしくお願いします

My partner is very into apps, social media, and the internet. I have Facebook so I can occasionally message people who live back home and that’s it, but my boyfriend cannot get off his phone. That might not bother me, but he’s constantly showing me pictures from Snapchat or Facebook of people I don’t know, reading listicles to me, or sending me endless memes and “funny” things from an aggregate site all day (around 10 an hour if we’re apart). I’m trying my best to feign interest, but I’m awful at that at the best of times and after almost a year of being with him, I’m now trying to politely shrug it off and tell him I’m not that into any of it, but it won’t stop! 1 That might not bother meのmight は「かもしれない」でしょうか? 2 aggregate siteはどのような意味でしょうか? 3 I’m awful at that at the best of timesの意味を教えてください。 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I'm trying to find another job, and last week I put him down as a reference. He texted me: "NEVER use my name again!" http://www.elle.com/life-love/ask-e-jean/advice/a37053/ask-e-jean-fake-affair/ put him down as a referenceの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• a car that is in my name

I refuse to have him drive a car that is in my name when he has been smoking. https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/01/dear-prudence-my-teenage-son-only-wants-to-smoke-pot.html a car that is in my nameとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My father is an alcoholic who abused me verbally, emotionally and physically during my childhood. I spent most of my 20s in the care of an excellent therapist and have a stable job, a good husband, and two sweet dogs. I’m happy to have left my painful childhood in the past, where it belongs. I opted to maintain a cordial yet distant relationship with my father rather than confront him or cut him out. I dictate the terms of our relationship and see him once or twice a month. My father hates this; he complains regularly that I don’t visit him enough and constantly tries to get me alone to bully me. What do you think, Prudie? Is my “cordial cool” stance the right one? Should I let him have it? Or is it enough that I even still speak to this man? 1 I’m happy to have left my painful childhood in the past, where it belongs.の訳を教えてください。 2 ここでのcordialは「友好的な」で良いでしょうか? 3 dictate the terms of our relationshipの意味を教えてください。 4 let him have itの意味を教えてください。 以上、よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My younger brother has recently started dating a girl who our entire family feels is wrong for him. Though she’s a nice person, she is unemployed and bounces from couch to couch. She has no support from her family and suffers chronic health issues. Unfortunately, she has no education beyond high school. She lives in the suburbs without a car and thus depends on friends, and now, my brother, to get around. How can I politely suggest that my brother raise his standards without alienating him? bounces from couch to couchはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、raise his standardsとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• help with homework について

”I asked him to help me with my homework.” という文があるのですが、それを ”I asked him to help with my homework.” と、helpの次に来る"me"を抜いてもこれはいいでしょうか?

• 訳を教えてください

Two weeks ago I attended a holiday party with my boyfriend and his family. We’ve been together for three years, and since we moved to his hometown, I’ve gotten to know his parents and sisters better. I forgot about new medication I was taking, had a few drinks, and became drunker than I have ever been in my life. (Counting this event, I’ve only been drunk three times, so it’s extremely out of character for me.) I now know that I did something so horrible at the party that my boyfriend broke up with me via text and told me he has no interest in speaking to me ever again. I’m devastated. My now ex-boyfriend is the sweetest man I know, so I had to have done something cruel for him to do this. I had to have done something cruel for him to do thisの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I have been married for four months. My husband and I love each other very much. Although he has asked me multiple times for sex, we have only made love twice. My problem is, sex doesn't interest me. In fact, the thought of it terrifies me. I hate saying no because I know it hurts him, but I'm always scared that I won't enjoy it. Or that if I do say yes, I'll feel like it's a chore just to make him happy. I know that's the wrong mindset to have going into it. going into itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします