• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:よろしくお願いします)

Sex Problem: Dealing with Favoritism in the Workplace

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to address favoritism in the workplace and build a rapport with the COO.
  • Discover strategies to overcome gender bias and connect with the chief operations officer.
  • Find ways to establish a positive relationship with the COO and navigate subtle favoritism.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

1。She's subtleの訳をお願いします。  露骨の反対、見てすぐわからない、「彼女の振る舞いは微妙で、ちょっとやそっとでは気づかれない。」 2。それと、rapport goingですが、 goingがなくても良さそうなのですが、ないといけないのでしょうか?どう違うのでしょうか?  あれば「うまく付き合う」、あれば「(ずうっと)うまく付き合っていく」と言う時間的な持続を強調するような気がします。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この文は堅苦しいでしょうか?

I recommend that she show more compassion to her coworkers. この文は間違っているでしょうか?それとも正しくて、でも堅苦しいでしょうか?

• She's someone i could see myself with.

ガールフレンドを探してる男の子が言った言葉です。 i don't like her as a romantic interest but she's someone i could see myself with see myself withってどういう意味でしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 急ぎの和訳をお願いします。

すみません。急ぎの和訳をお願いします。 don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you

• この文章の意味を教えてください。

"Oh, I’d love to see that movie with you but this Friday just isn’t going to work." butの後は、butの前の反対の意味になっているのでしょうか?

• よろしくお願いします

I am a casual Spanish speaker—I can understand a good bit of what I hear and read, but have more difficulty speaking it. My mom, bless her, thinks I am fluent. Normally, this isn’t a problem. She might call sometimes with a question about something she heard on TV or about something on a menu, but that’s it. bless herはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、She might callのmightはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 正しい英文と誤文訂正

A. Mr. Jhonson got married in 1994 with that doctor's daughter. B. She seems she is more than thirty years old. C. I asked for him not to make the error again. D. He ran to the station, but he could not catch the train. この中で正しいのは、Dだと思うのですが、他の選択肢の誤りを直していただきたいと思います。 まずAは、withをtoに直す。Bはshe isが不要、Cはforが不要だと思うのですが、どうでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

すみません。こちらの英語の和訳をお願いいたします。 ☆We met, and were impressions different? ★sorry i don't get you ☆i got it ★you meant that you had nice time when in France ? ☆I was able to spend happy time in France But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you I am blame,sorry I have misunderstood Please ignore this matter im so sorry ★don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you ☆I want to talk with you much more It is these contents that I wanted to send Do you understand a meaning? ★ye s ;) ☆I misunderstood these words “i don't get you’’ ★i don't understand you ☆But it was able to be already understood ★; )good night, i am going home ;) ☆good night

• よろしくお願いします

Q. Fertile Cats: My wife and I just acquired two kittens, a male and a female. I had assumed we would get them fixed, but my wife thinks that is cruel. She said that we can keep them separated during heat, which apparently is how her family handles fertile cats. To me, that sounds much more cruel than neutering, but my wife doesn’t see it that way. Is there any way to reason with her? fixedとは何をなおすのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ()に当てはまる言葉はなんですか?

()に当てはまる言葉はなんですか? 1. A: I see your sale starts on the 18th. () these pants be on sale, too? B: No, we just got those. They will () be on sale. 2. A: () Mary going with you to Berlin? B: She might. But it's a business trip. So I () probably go alone.

• どのような意味でしょうか

My father passed away more than 10 years ago rather suddenly. My mother dated a man for a while a few years ago, but she left him because his drinking was out of control. Her friends are all couples that have been married nearly 40 years, and she loves them, but she often feels like a third wheel (or fifth or seventh). My mom is awesome—she’s funny and intelligent and beautiful and has lots of friends and hobbies, but I know she’s missing consistent companionship (i.e. a man-friend). I keep steering her toward online dating, but she won’t bite. Aside from going to weird over-60 bars, what can I do to help her? weird over-60 barsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Win10 21H PCを使用中。11に正式に対応発表していないアプリの情報をまとめました。
  • CyberLink PowerDVD21ULTRAとPower2GoPLATINUMがまだ11に対応していないことが判明しました。
  • 他の有償アプリやフリーソフトにも11に対応していない商品があるため、11にアップグレードする際は注意が必要です。
回答を見る