• 締切済み

How to reduce belly fat?

Can anybody tell the simple exercises to reduce the belly fat?I have been facing this problem over the last few years. http://ssapptricks.com/aliexpress-apk-download/

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

体脂肪を減らすにはどうしたらいいですか? ここ数年この問題に直面しています。  食事を半分にし、運動を2倍にし、寝る前3時間、何も食べなければ簡単に達成できます。

関連するQ&A

• fear of fatの意味?

下記の文章中のfear of fatは、「(食事での)脂肪分をとる事を恐れる事」だと思いますが、「肥満への恐怖」とか、「体脂肪の率を数値で表示するなどということ」という訳だと仰る方が間違いを認めません。皆さんはどう思いますか? And as a result of those myths, more experts are agreeing that it's time to stop focusing on calorie-counting and fear of fat. "It’s been backward thinking for the last 40 years,” Johnson added. http://www.examiner.com/article/for-cholesterol-diabetes-and-weight-loss-low-carb-diets-are-key-to-success 正しいfear of fatの意味を教えてください。

• Please tell me how to install Japanese font

Now I live in china,and using computer。 I want to use Japanese character,input Japansese。 But here china I cannot do so。I can only read Japanese character and Japansese homepage。 I think this computer has not been installed Japanese font,so I cannot use Japanese。Anybody please tell me how to install Japanese font into computer。I feel it trouble so much。I do not know computer very much,just like bigineer。 So if you tell me the way of install,please tell me as easily as possible。And write in Japanese,do not write in English。 Best regards。

• 穴埋め問題の答えを知りたいです

穴埋め問題の答えを知りたいです When your brother ? ,he will be very tired. arriveを適切にかえて?を埋めよ。 will arrive As heis busy,he has ? time for reading. few My uncle ? these four years. diedを適切に直し?を埋めよ わかりません。 these がfor だったら has been dead かなと思うのですが どれも答えがないのです。 教えて下さい

• Itとthatの役割がつかめません

2008年の一橋大学の問題文の一部です。 It has been only a few hundred years that we've known that we are mammals, and only a few decades that we've understood in considerable detail how we have evolved, along with all other living things, from simple beginnings. 上の文のItとthatの役割がつかめません 最初は時を表す訳出しないItだと考えました。 しかし、 It has been 3 years since I saw her last. のような文ならわかるのですが、 問題文だとthatになっているので、 thatの役割が分かりません。 次に、分裂文の可能性を考えましたが、 それだと、 only a few hundred years と  only a few decades が today や yesterday のような単語と同じ様に、名詞の副詞用法をしていることになります。 これが、 The couple married only two weeks after they had got aquainted. のような文であれば、 only two weeks が名詞の副詞用法としてafter節を修飾していると分かるのですが、 上の文だと、only a few hundred years と  only a few decadesを副詞用法で働く名詞とすると、何を修飾するのかが分からなくなります。 上の文のItとthatの役割を教えてください。

• 英語 完了形の期間はforかinかoverか?

英作文の勉強をしているものですが解決できない疑問にぶつかりました. ある本に,以下のような説明がありました. 1. S + 現在完了形(動作動詞) + in/over 期間 2. S + 現在完了形(状態動詞) + for 期間 (連続性が無い場合はinもありうる) 3. S + 現在完了進行形(動作動詞) + for 期間 しかし以下の日本文に対する英文が何故このようになるか説明がつきません. Answer1について現在完了進行形だからforなのは分かりますが,Answer2はなぜforはダメで overなのでしょうか?Answer1と2の違いは,その節の書き出しを more and moreから the number ofの形に変えただけだと思うのですが. 【日本文】 数年前から東京に来るツバメの数が減っているというが,確かな原因は分かってない. 【英文】 Answer 1. Fewer and fewer swallows have been returning to Tokyo for the last few years, but nobody knows why. Answer 2. For some reason, the number of swallows returing to Tokyo have been decreasing over[for△] the last few years.

• <2011年度・京都大学の英語の第2問>

以下の英文は、京都大学で出題された下線部和訳問題です。 〔英文〕 The problem,as we see it,is that the practical side of physics is alomost always put forward at the expense of the interesting side.Even folks with technical focuses such as engineering and computer science typically don't get past mechanics and electromagnetism to the really fun stuff.And that's a shame,because quite frankly there has been very little cutting-edge research done on pulleys in the past few years. 〔和訳〕 私達が見たところ、問題なのは、ほとんど例外なく、物理学の実用的な面が面白い面を犠牲にして前面に押し出されるている、ということである。工学や計算機科学といった科学技術を専門にしている人々でさえ、概して、力学や電磁気から進んで、本当に面白い領域にまで達していないのである。 の部分までは、自分なりに和訳をして、内容把握は出来たつもりです。 しかし、この後に続く、 『And that's a shame,because quite frankly there has been very little cutting-edge research done on pulleys in the past few years.』の文脈への流れが掴めません。 cutting-edge は、形容詞で、最前線の pulleysは、名詞で滑車!?なのでしょうか? ・・・上手く英文和訳が出来ないうえに、内容把握が出来ていません。 英語に精通されている方、ご教授宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の間違いを正してください。

話として、意味は通じてますか? I was ill for a long time.I am very about healthy eating since I want to keep fit, and perhaps eating healthy, happy life.I haven't had any exercises for few years .So I want to get in shape. However, half of the month is missing because it is sickly body. 私は長い間病気でした。私は健康を保ちたいと思うので健康な食事はとても気にかけています、そして、おそらく、健康な食生活をして、幸せな人生を過ごすことを気にかけています。 私は数年エクササイズをしていないので、体を鍛えたいのです。でも私は、病弱なので、月の半分は行方不明者になります。

• 英訳お願いします💦怖くて死にそうです。

The reason is that I am having difficulties getting over my ex girlfriend. We seperated many months ago but for some reason it's been very painfull for me the last few weeks. Again, i am sorry and I hope I will feel better about it soon and can forget her.

• よろしくお願いします

We have two security/maintenance guys who work at my office. In the last few weeks, one of them has really been slacking off on the job, not cleaning out the garbage cans and vanishing for hours at a time. Very often I end up opening for him. ここでのopening forはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Years ago Weiland and Patrick were friends, bonding on the Family Values Tour over a decade ago. Patrick went on to perform in the short lived supergroup Army of Anyone with the DeLeo brothers from 2005-2007. Weiland has admitted to struggling with alcoholism in the last 5-6 years after a few years of being clean and sober. Patrick had his own struggles with drugs and alcohol in the past, but he has been clean and sober for nearly 11 years. ※ 『Filter』『Army of Anyone』はバンド名で、『Richard Patrick』『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

専門家に質問してみよう