高校英語の並び替えと英訳について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • この質問は高校英語に関するもので、並び替えと英訳についてのお願いです。
  • 質問文章には交通事故に関する情報や卒業論文についての話があります。
  • さらに、日本での天気やアメリカのロサンゼルスについても触れられています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

高校英語です!お願いします。

並び替え4第、英訳2第お願いします! In this city { traffic accidents , there have , no , been , the last , in } nine years. I { completing , a whole week , devoted , my , to , graduation thesis }. I want { you , 40 minute , behind , are , to tell them , that they }. She is doing { She , her , help , all , to , can }. (5)あなたが日本に滞在中、天気はどうでしたか? What was { } in Japan? (6)アメリカでは、ロサンゼルスほど多くの外国人が働いている場所は他にはない。 There is no other place in America { } than Ros.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

* In this city there have been no traffic accidents in the last nine years. この街では、過去9年間に交通事故が一つもありません。 * I devoted a whole week to completing my graduation thesis. 私は、まる1週間を卒業論文を完成することに注ぎこみました。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=devote * I want you to tell them that they are 40 minutes behind. 私は、あなたに彼らが40分遅れていると彼らに伝えて欲しいです。 ☆ minute→minutes? * She is doing all she can to help her. 彼女は、彼女を助けるために彼女が出来るすべてを行っています。 ☆ She と her は別人と思われます。 (5) What was the weather like while you were staying in Japan? (6) There is no other place in America where more foreigners work than in Los Angeles. ☆ Foreigners work in other places. Foreigners work in Los Angeles. を基本に考えると、in Los Angeles の様に、in と言う前置詞が必要なように思います。

ma-ma-mai
質問者

お礼

遅れて申し訳ありません。。。 解説もありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 高校受験 英語の模範解答を教えてください。

次の各組がほぼ同じ意味になるようにしなさい。 (1)She went to school in America. She (    )her school days in America. (2)I went to my office by car. I (    )to my office . (3)This book will be useful when you study. This book will (    )you when you study. (4)I don’t know her. She is a (    )to me. (5)Is this purse yours ? (    )this purse (    )to you ? (6)Tom belongs to the basketball club. Tom is (    )(    )(    )the basketball club. (7)He paid 200dollars for this camera. This camera (    )(    )200dollars. (8)Is this something I can do for you? (    )I(    )you? (9)She can speak English well. She is a (    )(    )(    )English. (10)My uncle continued to read the story. My uncle (k    )(    )the story.   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を翻訳してください。

my understanding is; 'candydollsTV' still in operation all I see are the older models all grown-up. if there is [NEW] material; let US knowremember its a Japanese/Russian related site. no bans , like in AMERICA. if there is [NEW] material; let US know.[I am not 'all knowing'; you guys prob'ly know moar then I do] 私(幼女キラー)の投稿に対するクレームだと思うのですが、英語なので意味が解りません。 エキサイト翻訳を使っても、意味の解らない文にしかなりませんでした。

• 英語の並び替えです。

"(where/was/it/learned/that/when/you)she was born? I can't believe she is from Egypt!!" "I heard it from Susan yesterday." "(earth/did/how/I/manage/on/to)get myself into such a position! She could not(herself/the party/bring/to attend/although)her friends urged her to many times. Is there anything(with/else/to discuss/would like/you)me? She said that(to do/was/the last/thing/she/wanted)to see her old friends. You might as(to rise/well/in the west/the sun/expect)as expect him to change his mind. I was(there were/the more/because/all/nervous)no windows through which I could see what was happening outside. 並び替えしてくれませんか? 多くてすいません(TOT)

• 英語の問題教えて下さい!

what(are,is,matters,to,if,willing,you)take part in the project. She is no longer(used, what,to,be,she). my(me,uncle,I,today, has,am,what,made) この並びえを教えて下さい。

• 英語の構文(150)から質問です

Until that question was asked it had never occured to me that there was no period of my life that had been devoted to play. (その質問を受けて初めて、私の人生で遊びに夢中になった時期は 全然なかったと言うことがふと頭に浮かんだ。) この英文の解説で 「最後のthatは、periodを先行詞とする関係代名詞である」 と書いてありました。 1)no period of my life that had been devoted to play.は、 「devoted AtoB AをBに捧げる」 のAが省略されて、Aに当たる部分が「period」であると思うのです よって、no period of my life that had been devoted to playを 二文にすると no period of my life period had been devoted to play. でいいでしょうか?? 2)it had never occured to me that there was no period of my life that had been devoted to play. 二重否定の構文でしょうか? 参考書に「二重否定は、否定+否定→肯定の意味関係を表す」 と書いてありました。 すると、「遊びに捧げられた時期は、私の人生において全く存在しなかったという考えが、私には全く起こらなかった」 →  (私の人生で遊びに夢中になった時期は     全然なかったと言うことがふと頭に浮かんだ。)答えの訳 となるのでしょうか?? 少しおかしい感じもするのですが・・ お願いします。<(_ _)>     

• 高校英語教えください!

1(  )には何が入りますか? 1-1 I wouldadvise you not to interfere.You had better ( ) your own business. 1-2 ( ) my purse stolen,I asked my friend to lend me some. 2同じ意味になるように 2-1 He intends his son to be a doctor. → He intends to__________________________________________. 2-2 The book,having been written in haste , has many faults. → There are _________________________________________________. 2-3 The reason why I gave up the plan is this. → This is the reason for _______________________________________. 和訳もよろしくお願いします!

• 接続詞 副詞のかかるところ

Why is the sea never still? Well, there are times when the sea is nearly still, though no doubt even when it looks like glass there are waves in it too small for us to see. But the sea is always moving, even so much that our eyes can see it, simply because the air above it is moving. 訳文をみるとno doubtはthere are waves in it too small for us to see.にかかっています。 even when it looks like glassである従属節にかかると思ってしまうのですが・・・・。 no doubt there are waves in it too small for us to see. にすべきではないのでしょうか? thoughのような接続詞は従属節があれば従属節にかかるのでしょうか? looks like glass there are wavesの glass thereの間にコンマは必要ではないのですか?

• 英語の問題について教えてください(>_<)

また聞いてすみません(>_<) 次の英文の()内に適切な関係副詞を書きなさい。 1、There are times ()I want to be alone. 2.I overslept this morning. This is ()I was late for school. 3.This is the house()he was born. 4.This is ()she solved these difficult problems. 5.The day will come ()our dream will come true. 6.There are no place()we can smoke in this building. 7.Could you tell me the day()you will come back from Europe. 8.There is no reason()you complain about that. です(>_<) お願いします(>_<)

• 至急です。高校英語 簡単な並び替えお願いします。

並び替えて頂きたいです。訳もお願いします! Michelle () () () () () with her boyfriend's shoulder fell, asleep ,against, her, head If you have a question , you can come ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) like, me , see , whenever , you I wonder how I can get him to see a doctor. →こちらは訳のみをお願いします。 There is something about him ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) being his friend. of , makes , proud , that , you she may ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) () ( ) not, have, any, idea, what, it ,means In there any particular ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) silent? he , why, keep , should . reason

• 【即急】英語の問題に困っています! 【関係詞2】

1)Do you know the place ( ) is suitable for the garden party? 2)This is ( ) I solved this question. 3)The house ( ) window you see over there is my uncle's. 4)This is the very box in ( ) I lost. 5)Sapporo is the city ( ) I want to live in with my family. 6)The station ( ) we arrived was not Sapporo but Otaru. 7)The day will come ( ) we will meet again. 8)New York is the biggest city ( ) I have ever been. 9)Do you know the reason ( ) he didn't come? 10)I don't like the way ( ) he speaks. 11)There is the man in the next room ( ) wants to see you. 12) I have no reason ( ) makes you get angry. ( )の中に関係詞が入る問題です。( )の中に何が入るのでしょうか?教えて下さい! あと、( )の中に答えの関係詞が入る場合の和訳もお願いいたします<(_ _)> よろしくお願いします。