• 締切済み

英文の意味を教えてください

"Men want to feel sexy when they are with his date" の意味を教えてください。一般論を説明している文章です。 want to feel sexyの意味がわかりません。 「俺ってセクシーだなぁ」と感じたいということですか? それともセックスしたいと感じたい、と言っているのでしょうか?でもそれって「感じたい」とかいうことでもないですよね?? よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• SangoJugo
  • ベストアンサー率25% (34/133)
回答No.2

Sexyという語は,「性的」よりも,「カッコいい」程度の意味で使われます。 カタカナで「セクシー」と書くと「性的」という意味になりますが,英語のsexyはかなり軽いです。 例えば,同性でも異性でも友達に"Sexy!"と言った場合,なにも嫌らしい意味はありません。 「格好いいねえ!」とか「決まってるじゃん!」ぐらいの意味です。

DJS
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

男は、彼のデート相手といるときには性的な感じを持ちたい。 1。「俺ってセクシーだなぁ」と感じたいということですか?  それはあると思います。 2。それともセックスしたいと感じたい、と言っているのでしょうか?  それもあります。 3。でもそれって「感じたい」とかいうことでもないですよね??  デート相手によっては、「私可愛いでしょ」とか「この服似合う?」などと、焦点が外れている場合があり、そんなことよりも性的な相互の魅力を「感じたい」ということでしょう。

DJS
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳してください。

下記の英文を直訳でお願いします。 A nomination is when Academy members, who are other actors, say who they want to win.

• この英文の意味は?

私は以前、ある人にこういう質問をしました。そして、こういう答えが返ってきました。しかしその人の応えの意味がよく解らず、もう一度聞きなおしたのですが、その人は「自分でもっと考えろ」といったようなことしか答えてくれません。  というわけで、このサイトで質問することにしました。 私:「何で女性は、付き合っている彼がいる場合にも、俺に嬉しそうに話しかけたり、手を繋いできたり、場合によっては抱きしめたり、キスしてきたりするのだろう? 女慣れしていなくて、そこそこルックスが良い男の感情をもてあそぶのが楽しいのか? それは単に、誠実さが無いだけなんじゃないのか?」 その人:”You said that you feel like you've been teased before by women. When you open yourself up too much too quickly, some people will take advantage of you. .... One thing about women you should know: many women want to change men. Many women also want to become like a mother to men. It's natural for women to think like this. ..... maybe there is something that you are doing that attracts that kind of behaviour in women.”  ご回答、よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味を教えてください

In an interview with CBS television, aired on Monday, Obama said he doesn't want to speculate on hypotheticals, but said the "T's are crossed and the I's are dotted in terms of what might happen." という文章で、 T's are crossed and the I's are dotted ってどういう意味ですか? http://www.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/22_14.html

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 If you want to book them on your side and send us the details that's absolutely fine. We are unable to book AAA運送 on your behalf as we do not want to have a similar issue this time again. As mentioned they use a number of other companies like it happened last time (BBB運送 was cheapest that's why they used it). I did advise you already that we are not working with them anymore. Let me know please if you want to book it yourself or if you want to book a different courier. .

• 状態動詞の反復。

I feel happiest when I am with my friends. People are at their best when they are under pressure. この二つの様な短文なんですが、そういう状態が反復する、みたいな解釈で良いのでしょうか。

• 英文の意味の取り方を教えてください。

英文の意味がよくわかりません。 It is difficult to change someone's opinion by badgering him. The child who begs his mother to “get off his back” when she implores him for some assistance with the household drudgery, may very well plead interminably for some special privilege when he wants something for himself. How paradoxical that neither is able to perceive that no one likes being nagged. The child who begs his mother to “get off his back” when she implores him for some assistance with the household drudgery, may very well plead interminably for some special privilege when he wants something for himself.の個所について質問があります。 *この英文はwhen節が2つ出てきていると思うのですが、 彼の母親が家の骨を折る仕事の援助を何か彼に頼んでいるときと 彼が自分自身のことを何かやりたいときが重なっている、という感じなのでしょうか? *for some special privilege→つまり、彼は自分のことを優先させたい、ということですか? * “get off his back” →「彼を非難することをやめる」という意味ですか?            それとも「彼に構わない」という意味ですか? お手数ですが教えてください。

• 次の英文の意味がわかりません。

訳していただけないでしょうか? Imagine children being said during their childhood, that they shouldn't say that or that, because it's not polite (children are usually direct). Then, when they grow, they don't know how to act without hurting people. In some countries, for most of the people saying "no" it's challenging, because they want to pleased everybody. 何となくはわかる様な気がしますが、理解が不十分なので教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文について

People scary die.(人々は死ぬのが怖い) This is because they don't want to die. They have wants to do before they die. If people get to something which they want to things, people don't want to die. I think it is mean people don't satisfied.(それは人々が満足していないことを意味すると思う) Please think about if you die tomorrow. I suppose that nobody want to die. Even if they thinks about satisfied with your life. It is only thinks, in fact, they think different before die.(それは考えているだけで、実際は彼らは死ぬ前には違うことを考える) That's why I think that people are never satisfied with that they have: they always want something more or something different. おかしな文があれば指摘してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 正しい英文を教えて

They are the slaves of the telephone; (it, I, answering, the telephone, make, my slave, by) only when I feel like it. という文章があります.( )内の語を組み合わせて正しい文章にするにはどうしたら良いでしょうか? 1. I make it my slave by answering the telephone 2. I make the telephone my slave by ansqering it のどちらが英語として自然でしょうか?それとも他の並べ方がありますか?誰か教えて下さい.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の集荷の件で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I'm having trouble with the website and I can't find a customer service email to contact them. Do you think you can double check with YAMATO if they are going to be inside the (場所) so that when the show is over AAAAさん can just go there with the boxes and ship to you? If not can they come pick up? If you can give us a contact email would be great .