• 締切済み

意味を教えてください。

I will refer to as this course unfolds. の意味を教えていただけませんか。また、この文での、 1.refer to~ 2.as 3. unfolds はそれぞれどのような意味になるでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 この教科が進むにつれて、(いずれそれに)言及することになる。 2。refer to~   ~に言及する 3。as  につれて 4。unfolds  (話、講義、説明などが)すすむ、繰り広がる、

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください

The day will come when you will question your decision. I promise you that nothing you ever did have you so much cause to repent of as you will have of this. 最初の1文は分かりますが、次の文が全くわかりません。promise 人 that 人に~を約束する、cause 原因・大義、repent of ~を後悔する等、単語は1つ1つわかりますが、全体で何を言っているのか?特に as you will have of this はどことどうつながっているのか・・・。 大変お手数かけますが、ご教示いただければ幸いです。 何卒よろしくお願い致します。

• as ~ asの意味

お世話になります。 I know that every company has busy periods; when this happens, I'm ready to put in as much time as it takes to get the job done. 上記の文の意味は、だいたいこういう意味かなと思っています↓ 「どの会社でも忙しい時期はあります。そのときは、仕事が終わるまで働きます。」 それで、 as much があることによってどのような意味が含まれるんのでしょうか? 私が英作文すると下記のとおりシンプルなるのですが、下記との意味の違いはありますでしょうか? I'm ready to put in time which it takes to get the job done. as ~asの使い方が まだまだ不得意です。。。 ご説明していただけるとうれしいです。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 意味通じる?

I came to here from Japanは、私は日本からここに来た。になると思いますが、I came this from Japanでも意味は通じるでしょうか。 また、My heart will go onで、この愛は永遠に。となると思いますが My lave will go onでも良いのでしょうか。 分かる方よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。お願いします。

As I previously mentioned, this will be a meeting ONLY for AAA and all other BBB were not invited to this meeting. I’m sorry about the confusion. I was looking forward to seeing you as well but there was a sudden change…

• この部分の訳し方について・・・

`I thank you`, said Gawain, `for your just dealing in this game. As truly will I give you all that I have gained this day.` この文のasの前の文で`I thank you`, said Gawain, for your just dealing in this gameとありますが「あなたとこの試合を交えれることについてありがたく思います。」という風に解釈したのですがおかしいでしょうか?dealingの前にあるjustがどの意味なのかがわかりません・・・。 また、As truly will I give you all that I have gained this day.の部分ですがここは「この日得たものを私は本当にすべてあなたに与えるつもりです。」でいいでしょうか?ここの部分でもasの意味がどれが適切なのかわかりませんでした・・・。 そこの部分を助けてもらえるとありがたいです!

• S seems to me~は可能ですか?

このような文があります。 Having promised to write you,I will begin by telling that this country seems to me as beautiful as Japan,as far as the clear atmosphere and the bright color effects are concerned. It seems to me that~ というのは見たことありますが、この文のようにto meがこの場所に入っているのは見たことありません。 to 人はここに入れてもいいのですか? あとこれはこのように言い換えられますか? -this country seems to me to be as beautiful as Japan, -this country seems as beautiful as Japan to me, よろしくお願い致します。

• これはどういう意味ですか?断りたいのですが

ヤフオクの質問なのですが、これはどういう意味ですか? ロボットのような定型文ですが 断りたいのですが Hello, Am Mr.david ben from Canada, my son just travelled to in West Africa (Nigeria) and i will like to buy your item, and i will be paying you 4000USD for 2 UNIT of your items + shipment via EMS SPEED POST to my son in Nigeria And i will like to Know How many of this items you have for sell Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account) and also if you have any other items for sell, So kindly email me back to this email below: davidben505050@yahoo.com so i look forward to your reply back soon Thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。ですがいくつか買ってない物が入っていました。相手にその事を伝えたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 thank you very much for this. I am still awaiting a message from 発送業者名. I will surely forward them your email to let them know about this. These bags are definitely not ours. When I have spoken to 発送業者名 they told me that they had to re-package the cartons so I am 100% sure they made a huge mistake there and send 2 wrong cartons. Please bare with me. For your next shipment I will not be using this company as I do not want something like this happening again and I am sure you do not want this either.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をたくさん買いました。すごく安い小物なのでたくさん買ったのですが、買ってない物が入っていたり、買ったはずの物が入っていたなっかりとトラブルになっています。その事を相手に伝えて謝罪のメールが来ましたがちょっと意味がわかりません。詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am extremely sorry about all this inconvenience, and I apologise for my ever late reply as I have to wait for InXpres as well. I am communicating with them but they do not seem to be of any help at all. I checked your packing list and all the stock you say you are missing has been packed. As for the bags you had not ordered, I will look into that again as this is very strange to me. All boxes contained your name on them. Would you be able to tell me if this carton had AAA name on it as well as the other boxes please?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。相手に色々と質問しましたが、下記のような返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか? お願いします。 I will most likely be dealing with your orders. I will confirm the details later as I need to consult my colleague.