• ベストアンサー

訳がわかりません。

what upsets that baby is her unexpected failure to manage and control the interaction and evoke a response. 構造もいまいちよくわかりません…

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#223095
noname#223095
回答No.1

全型的には、      S+V+C 文型です。 Sを構成しているもの:what upsets that baby「その赤ちゃんを動揺させるもの」 (このでのwhatは、関係代名詞のwhat) Vを構成しているもの:is Cを構成しているもの: her unexpected failure to manage and control the interaction and evoke a response 「彼女がやり取りをうまくやってコントロールし、反応を引き起こす上での思わぬ失敗」 全体をつなぐと、 「その赤ちゃんを動揺させるものは、彼女がやり取りをうまくやってコントロールし、反応を引き起こす上での思わぬ失敗です」 もう少し日本語らしく意訳するのは質問者さんに委ねます。 参考になりましたら。

okwaveenglish
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!Vがどこか分からなかったのですがこれで理解できました!(*^^*)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします

He or she might take off the glasses and put them away to indicate that a meeting is finished. Sometimes people look over their glasses and raise their eyebrows to indicate that they do not believe what someone is saying. In these and other ways, glasses can affect cmmmunication. よろしくお願いします。

• 訳のヘルプお願いします!!

The dream of the race is that it may make itself better and wiser than it is,and every great philosopher or artist who has ever appeared among us has turned his face away from what man is toward whatever seems to him most godlike that man may become. 「競争の夢は、本当の競争よりもよかったり、賢かったりすることがあるかもしれない。そしてかつて存在した偉大な哲学者や芸術家達はみな、人間がなれるかもしれない最も神に近いと(自分にとって)思われるどんなものからも顔を背けてきた。」 としてみたのですが、最初の部分の意味が訳してみても、よくわかりません。 またfrom what man is toward whatever seems to him most godlike that man may become.の部分の構造がはっきりとはわからないのですが、教えていただけないでしょうか。 whatever seems godlikeでひとくくりなのはわかりました。大学入試の問題だったらしいです。 どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

"ムハマンドはイエスや仏陀ほどではない(悟りを開いてはいない"を英文にしたいのですが Muhammad is not what Jesus and Buddha to be それか Muhammad is not what Jesus and Buddha were spiritually awakened to be あたりで通じるでしょうか? よくわからないのでどなたかお願いします<(_ _)>

• 訳を教えてください

2つの文章の和訳を教えてください。主語とかが省略されている気がするのですが、1つ1つの単語はわかっても何が言いたいのか掴めません。 ★For what really is the future - but hope and dreams the way we wish things would be - not saying it will be that way. Just like the past is our perception of things that have happened in our life. ★Life is more easy and calmer for simpler people, but much more earth shattering, lip trembling, and aggressive for those who don't just take what is given to them...

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 日本語訳

次の文章を日本語訳してくださいお願いします。 What better way is there to invest in Japan than to create programs that train young Japanese , to show them abroad at their best , and to aid people and the environment?

• この文章は・・・?

What is history?,is that it is a continuous process of interaction between the historian and his facts,an unending daialogue between the present and the past.の和訳と著者名が分かる方教えて下さいm(__)mどちらか一方だけでも構いません。よろしくお願いいたします!!

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• この文の構造と訳お願いします。

It is now almost a century since a literate woman was sufficientlya curiosity to have the fact of her sex noted every time her literary activities were mentioned, and so authoress is going out of use. No one could have foreseen, fifty years ago, that woman were sooon to do so much that men had thought they alone could do that to attempt to call attention to it would burden the language.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします