輸入に関する英文のやり取りと翻訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカからの部品注文で$115の郵送料が必要
  • 追加の質問やサポートが必要な場合は連絡してください
  • 適切な英文で郵送料について返信する必要がある
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

輸入に関しての英文のやり取りと翻訳

お世話になります。 現在、仕事で使う部品をアメリカに頼んでいるのですが、メーカーより以下の様な文面がメールで届きました。 Approval is required for the $115 USPS shipping charge before we can process the order. If there is anything else we can assist you with or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us again. この場合、郵便料金が115$掛かるよという意味だと思うのですが、こちらとしては特に問題ないのですが、先方にはどのような英文で送れば良いのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

We approve $115 for the USPS charge. Please move forward to the shipping.

DORAGON83
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございました。大変助かります。

その他の回答 (1)

• fuku_0327
  • ベストアンサー率34% (11/32)
回答No.1

I Agree.Thank You, 短文すぎるかもしれませんが・・・これくらいでもいいのかと思います。

DORAGON83
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございました。大変助かります。

関連するQ&A

• すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。

すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。 1.I am very sorry for the previous wrong email. We are very sorry for any inconveinence caused to you .We have contacted the product department of our company,and there is still no replay right now. We have hastened our collegues already.When we get an answer, We will reply to you as soon as possible.Sorry again for the trouble .Any further questions,please feel free to contact us. 2.As for your question that the item sells at the price of $500 on our website but you have only paid $300 for it, the reason is that different item has different price. And the price of the item has been adjusted later. Hope the information can help you. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day! 1と2の英文を訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

日本語にわかりやすく訳してほしいです。 翻訳サイト使っても意味がイマイチわかりません。 We are writing for your order information. We received the package you returned. Please contact us for replacement order with the transaction ID once you pay your balance. We will order another order for you once confirmed. If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to contact us!

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 How is your business these days? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. We appreciate you as a customer.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と値引きの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have created a code for you, you can use the code “AAAA” and it’s valid for anytime you spend over $20, you can use it anytime, this is a special pricing for you. If you want you can purchase it and we can start the order, as for the shipping, we can refund it back if you decide to use your own shipping company, we can also see if we can find a cheaper rate than our retail site and if we can I can refund you back the difference. Please let me know if this works and also if there is anything else I can do for you, thank you for your order

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳とその他教えてください。

個人輸入の英文翻訳とその他教えてください。 このサイトから服を購入しようとおもっています。 つたない英文で2度メールのやりとりをしたのですが、 届いたメールの内容がこれです。 ↓↓ ➀最新 Hello, Please fill out the Order Form attached, with the item name and your shipping and payment information. Please e-mail the completed Order Form back to us. We do not know the customs fee charge as it depends on the inspector. http://www.mattany.com/ ➁ Hello, Thank your for your interest in Matta. For international shipping we use USPS (EMS service) or FedEx. The price of USPS is around $35, however we only ship from the post office once a week. FedEx is around $80 and we ship every day. The packages usually take about a week to arrive once shipped. Any customs charges will be the customer’s responsibility. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. If you would like to place an order, you may call us at the number below, or I have attached an order form that you can e-mail or fax back to me. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. 最新メールにはオーダーシートが添付されてきたので、 名前や住所、オーダー商品を記入して送り返すつもりです。 また発送方法がUSPS 35ドルを選択したのですが問題ないでしょうか? 購入する洋服の代金が94ドルですが関税はかかりますか? クレジットカード払いなのですが、カードの番号、名前、有効期限を記載して 悪用などされないでしょうか?※考え過ぎですか? 英文作成して頂きたい内容です。 ↓↓ **************************************************************** こんにちは。 オーダーフォームに記載する前に確認させてください。 請求書は商品と一緒に届くのですか? また請求金額は商品の94ドル以外、送料の35ドルのみでしょうか? 到着までにどの程度日数がかかりますか? **************************************************************** 分かりにくくお手数ですが宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Sorry to disturb you. We are writing to inform you that we have received the item you returned. And we have also asked the professionals to recommend an item for you, to fix the problem, would you please just search on our website and choose any item that you like. Once you decided, please contact us about the SKU number of the item, we will arrange the shipment for you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

In order to give you a postage quote for Japan may we ask you to proceed with the order. When you get as far as the delivery address, select 'other country' and enter Japan. The order will then come through for us to work out a shipping quote. At this stage you will not have entered any payment details. Once we have established the shipping price a reply will be sent via email to yourself. If you are happy with this quote, the next step is to place the order again, but this time you will be able to input the shipping cost at the appropriate place and complete the order. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards,

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We notice that all of your orders on our website have been shipped out, we are sincerely sorry that we cannot add the item for you. If you really like the item, how about you place a new order of the item on our website. The order will be shipped out within 1-3 business days after the payment has been cleared. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• どなたか英文の翻訳を助けてください。

自分でも翻訳してみてるのですが、自信なくています。 翻訳していただきたいのは下記の英文です。 Here you have an option to issue a partial refund to fulfill you shipping fee. Please contact to the buyer, If the buyer still want the item feel free to ask the buyer to place a new order with a valid shipping address. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんで

翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんでした よろしくお願いします。 This wheel is available now. The total you are looking for is $1460.00 ( 4 wheels & shipping ) 195 per rim *4=$780.00 shipping by ocean fright $680 For the import tax duty ,we are not able to get the amount for you,when the package arrive to Japan then your country custom house should contact to you for the tax payment,or you may ask for broker to help you on this. for the payment we will request money wire,please feel free contact to me if you are ready to place this order.